Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri (3440 Views)

Should Women Actually Earn The Same Salary As Men? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Ctorch: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
- A man identified as King David has got Nigerian talking after he revealed how much he earns as a teacher

- King David said that he earns N24k as Chemistry, Physics and Maths teacher in Owerri, Imo state

- The young man stated that he would leave the job when school resumes

A Nigerian man identified as King David has got Nigerians talking after he revealed how much he earns. King David took to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter to make the revelation to the surprise of his followers.

A personal development coach, Dr Dipo Awojide had taken to Twitter to air his opinion about the inequality that teachers suffer in Nigeria. He stated that whenever he remembers that teachers in the country earn between N20k and N25k monthly, it gets him angry.

According to him, Nigerian teachers are not being treated fairly in the country.

https://www.legit.ng/1320173-man-discloses-salary-chemistry-physics-maths-teacher-owerri.html?fbclid=IwAR1z_WgxLDmr7kXzah2wA2NDGglTC-ayvC07Fe4p6gYejU-zi7wE6DphL7o

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by KingAzubuike(f): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Don't do it for the money , do it for the passion. Even if you're earning 10k monthly, be satisfied with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol..
Una Sorry oooo

Even most nairalanders are teachers.

1 Like

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by sainteve4r(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Seriously, we need so many things to change in our country.

4 Likes

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Don't do it for the money , do it for the passion. Even if you're earning 10k monthly, be satisfied with it.

You are not serious.

Married man earning 10k will do it with passion?

His own children won't go to school right or he has no bill to pay?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Taught in a primary school after leaving secondary in early 2000,was paid 5k teaching 3 classes
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Taught in a primary school after leaving secondary in early 2000,was paid 5k teaching 3 classes

Are you the only teacher in that school?

1 Like

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by psucc(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
You no ask the man whether na public or private him dey?
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Laryne(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If I hear passion again, I could say I would slap you but I won't say it.
The peanut is just the financial insult he receives monthly. If he tells you about the other insult he receives from management, parent and students, you will forget how to spell passion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oya oo fake king azubuike, mannagrill or whatever you call yourself and the rest of your gang that licks the food off your master’s table in abuja

See real food here for you ooo ! nitwits

grin grin grin
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by helinues: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
3 subjects with just N24k salary, too poor too bad
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by helinues: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Do it with passion when 3 kids dey house..

Don't be wicked now...
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by helinues: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

Y2k is now 20years after... That was reasonable money then now
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by iammo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Teaching is a freaking hard Job, they should earn abit more, served at a government a corper it wasn't just a Job it was extremely tasking

1 Like

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by FirstbornWds: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Passion runs dry when there's no sustenance to keep it going.

Don't be wicked.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Yustash001(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
24k...I'm not surprised because here in Bauchi the principal of my PSA is earning 18k per month...
To be frank, teachers are underpayed in this country

I used to think they ain't doing anything special until I started serving
The day I started, it was as if I went through hell, I got home and slept Instantly...
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's less than $100 in a month, hmm not fair
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by cassidy1996(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
i need a job please, after this covid shit is over. Electrical engineer
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
I remember when i finished sec. school . i picked a job in a filling station where they pay me 13500 every month . . . that thing wasnt funny at all
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
helinues:

Y2k is now 20years after... That was reasonable money then now
3 classes
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by DesChyko: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let's not forget that teaching in private schools provide an alternative for the sickening lack of skilled jobs for graduates.

Blame the system.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Perhaps you should open a thread to teach us how to pay house rent and other bills with passion instead of money.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
PLEASE, can I get the Man's Details.
This is beyond Nonsense
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Mywd: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You stupid
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Seikiri1: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Slavery work
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Seikiri1: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Hope you can practice what you preach..... remember what happened to funke
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by mytime24(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nd some1 out there is recieving #14m for doing nothin undecided
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Amos1423(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
With due respect sir, thunder fire you. Shea na love and passion Dem dey carry buy garri for market.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Usorohtheman(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
The take home of teachers do not take them home. I also teach and it is nothing to write home about.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Neerich1512(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
I need a job. Civil Engineer. ......I reside in Lagos and willing to relocate...... Contact 08112008627
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Is it Passion that would put food on the table abegiii - - and if I may ask can u do it when u ve needs to service

I did my NYSC in Ekpoma (Yr 2018) and as Corper we were given 5k stipend + alloweee 19,800 & it was neva enof.
My headache then was that core staff in the school were paid btw 10k-12k and they teach from Jss1-Ss3 and each teacher teaches at least 2 subjs.

The Proprietor & Proprietress would sometimes delay salary and still deduct from there salary and these are family men and women.
I used to pity them like mad and cos of this I sometimes riot for the salary not cos I needed it but because of those staffs cos they can't complain else they would be sacked.

The school is one of the biggest school in Ekpoma now imagine what other private schools that ain't as big as the school would pay there staffs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Independent / Professionals, Career Guides, Experienced Chemists, Please Come In Here! / A Thread For GIS And Remote Sensing Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.