Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri (3454 Views)

Should Women Actually Earn The Same Salary As Men? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? / Man With A Sick Baby Strips Unclad In Lagos, Over Non-Payment Of His Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by bereto(m): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2020
During my nysc at Niger state an Arabic teacher earned 5k monthly and had wife and kids
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by starbuck(f): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Almost same with what i am been paid...

We will get there someday
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Greatzeus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
starbuck:
Almost same with what i am been paid...

We will get there someday
Amen.
But I wouldn't advice that guy in Imo,who said he will resign when school resumes whether he gets a new job or not,to do so.
We all know N25k is small,as someone who has taught in school before, there's no way you won't go home with extra as a teacher every month.
Especially a science teacher,you will get students to teach Maths after school or at home. Plus the money from compulsory lesson for all students.
If he resigns without alternative,he will regret it. Manage your token salary to get basics needs and transport. One day better opportunity will come your way.
Re: Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri by Acme45: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Don't do it for the money , do it for the passion. Even if you're earning 10k monthly, be satisfied with it.
can you marry him with such job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Replacement Slot / I got better job through nairaland / Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.