Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries (37923 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by 9jaRealist: 4:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Nackzy:
In a good country you'll enjoy lockdown

grin grin grin
>
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by ibkayee(f): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
chosenwan1:
lol i see I thought it was a doppelgänger ... you know like a distant relative wink u like his work?
Yup I do

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by chosenwan1(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Cool
ibkayee:

Yup I do

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2020
chuksville:
The world was at peace...
Not until Liverpool tried to win the Premier League after 30 Years attempt.
If Liverpool were to be a human and a Nigerian, everyone would have concluded on this COVID-19 being the handiwork of VILLAGE PEOPLE.
Shit happens. This too shall pass.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Blessedmum(f): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
tydi:

Just like we're enjoying it down here in UAE with steadily light without blink and free WiFi..

To add to it all, there is a supermarket beside where I live that shares 1.5 liters milk to everyone every morning and it has been running for two weeks now
Which area in Dubai is this bro?
Haven't seen anything like free food here in my own side. The one difference between here and Nigeria is the steady light and free WiFi.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by tydi(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Blessedmum:

Which area in Dubai is this bro?
Haven't seen anything like free food here in my own side. The one difference between here and Nigeria is the steady light and free WiFi.

Al madam Sharjar..

And where do you stay?
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Imi will check d atn machine today sir,did u send it on that Sunday?
Ginomel:

Did you see the stuff?

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Imi will check d atn machine today sir,did u send it on that Sunday?

Since Sunday. You don't receive alert?
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Blessedmum(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2020
tydi:

Al madam Sharjar..

And where do you stay?
Al Rigga
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
No sir I don't receive alerts but I have seen d money through ATM .. thanks so much and God bless
Ginomel:

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2020
I requested to d alert before the covid issue started but till now I haven't start getting alerts .My bank is Union bank and it's very far from my place,I can't go to restart d process because of my health aswell. So don't get offended please Sir..i then confirmed d alert through atm machine
Ginomel:

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
PopeFlatino:
I requested to d alert before the covid issue started but till now I haven't start getting alerts .My bank is Union bank and it's very far from my place,I can't go to restart d process because of my health aswell. So don't get offended please Sir..i then confirmed d alert through atm machine

It's okay. Your last line acknowledged. May God heal you.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Amen
Ginomel:

It's okay. Your last line acknowledged. May God heal you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video) / My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.