Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries (37921 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bro am not feeling good at all...not even hunger..I have food but I need to treat myself further..am dying
Kbs468:

It's a pity we are on the same page Bro. How I wish I could request your account number now but I just posted mine following my inability to eat for 2 days already.

However, I promise to ask for it if I could get good response from the public though
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
uuzba:

I don't understand why after have Nigerians run overseas for a better life their pomposity and ego will not allow them to stay there and mind their business.

They will start looking for ALL SOCIAL MEDIA outlets to SHOW Nigerians back home that they are better than us.

What does this useless story from the OP do for people back home here who are simply looking for money for provisions? Others are begging with their bank account?

I propose that anybody who is overseas, out of Nigeria, should be banned from any Nigerian website.
If you cannot offer assistance to any Nigerian back home, get lost with your American Lockdown we don't need it

You are 100% correct. I notice that too.

I don't know if they are using it to console themselves because they are missing Nigeria.

The thing is too much.If you travel and leave Nigeria, stop speaking bad of Nigeria.

We know things are not very alright in Nigeria but please enjoy the adopted country, they will not but always interested in affairs of Nigeria even more than the people in the so called bad country.

They will tell you Story of happening in Nigeria even more than you in Nigeria.

I think they miss Nigeria a lot but consoling themselves. Some people that ran to Canada are silently regretting but will not make it open to avoid embarrassment.

Even if I leave Nigeria tomorrow, I will simply admit that I miss the country and really wish things will be lovely so that we can enjoy our dear country.

One day, God will give us a leader that will fix Nigeria and flush off all those useless old fools that put us in this predicament.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Amalekki: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Too much of everything is bad, stop abusing drugs.
smiley
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Amalekki: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabukabu50:

Really.

I'm in the US, still working while on lock down, 24/7 electricity and high speed internet.

Fully stocked up on anything I need at home, watching Netflix and getting paid for being at home.

Sounds better than what you think.
Same here in Damaturu.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Subomi007: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Anneka101:
All I know is that Nigeria is not rich enough to share money.

Nigeria is broke. Our leaders have milked us dry before the Corona.

Even we the citizens ain't helping matter.

The foreign nation share money to their citizens because things are working.

God help us during this time of trials.

Nigeria is broke? where is the money being siphoned on a daily basis comes from?

Even during this pandemic that many countries are putting in resources to subdue the effects, our country is doing contrary.

my dear, Nigeria is not broke, that's what they want us to believe.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabukabu50:

Really.

I'm in the US, still working while on lock down, 24/7 electricity and high speed internet.

Fully stocked up on anything I need at home, watching Netflix and getting paid for being at home.

But some people in that same US have lost their jobs and even frustrated.

Some even applied to come back to Nigeria.

Lest I forget I am using a very high speed internet too, as I am typing now.

No place is the best, we make the best of a place.

Advantage and disadvantage everywhere, except heaven

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by ojotobiloba1: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuksville:
The world was at peace...
Not until Liverpool tried to win the Premier League after 30 Years attempt.
Just imagine if Arsenal wanna make attempt to win champions league!
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Bro am not feeling good at all...not even hunger..I have food but I need to treat myself further..am dying

How do I know you are saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nairalandmonika: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dalexicographer:
Damn too long... undecided

Simply put, Nigerians overseas aren't enjoying undecided

PS: if you want to earn from home by learning high income skills like E-commerce Dropshipping contact me via signature cheesy
Did u read it, them give them 100k just to sit at home
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Can I have u on watsapp...I will snap all the scans I went to when the whole chest thing started last month, including d x-ray...this issue has kept me on my bed since morning...I can't just complete the new set of drugs my doctor said I should get if the old ones didn't work..... presently am scared...I can even do video call with yu
Ginomel:

How do I know you are saying the truth?
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Alexis11: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuksville:
The world was at peace...
Not until Liverpool tried to win the Premier League after 30 Years attempt.

Stale.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
With 200 naira capital, you can make 1500 naira online every 24 hours. Call 07084185633 for more info.
Ninethmare:
Many people need provisions

A good Samaritan should help a brother please
It's difficult doing this but one can not die in silence
access bank 0.7.6.4.0.5.6.5.2.7

Don't think because you have enough others do.
God bless the giver
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Mizwisdom(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
kabukabu50:

Really.

People who boast are empty inside. Why are you boasting?
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nackzy: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
tydi:

Just like we're enjoying it down here in UAE with steadily light without blink and free WiFi..

To add to it all, there is a supermarket beside where I live that shares 1.5 liters milk to everyone every morning and it has been running for two weeks now
That is what we call a good country, in colombia police are dancing for their citizens
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by tydi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nackzy:

That is what we call a good country, in colombia police are dancing for their citizens

Wow. That's a whole lot on another level.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Borngr8tz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
good steps taken especially in a country where the system works
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Can I have u on watsapp...I will snap all the scans I went to when the whole chest thing started last month, including d x-ray...this issue has kept me on my bed since morning...I can't just complete the new set of drugs my doctor said I should get if the old ones didn't work..... presently am scared...I can even do video call with yu

I don't wanna sound sarcastic. You said you have food, but you just need about 3k for your drugs. Why not sell some of the foodstuff to buy the drug?

(Price of foodstuffs have really increased, you'll make more than enough gain, since food isn't your problem)
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by themanderon: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria was hell for some people before the lockdown its now become something worse as the government down here is just shouting Lock down like headless chickens without providing palliatives for the millions of people who their useless policies has kept them below the poverty line for decades.
No designated places to shop for provisions, none provided by the government. A shame of a nation. I was amazed at how some African governments are treating their citizens during these trying period and these are countries Nigeria is supposed to be better than.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

For real ?. JW should please help us locate Shekau house first, before we entrust them with our billions.

So funny
grin grin
Na wa for you ohh...
Last I heard, was shekau not living inside forest, forest na house??
grin grin
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by paulsir: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
BankyGee:
Lockdown's shit here. E no funny at all.
HUNGVID-20 is killing people faster than COVID-19 cry
You meant COVID-419?
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by PopeFlatino(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Do u really know how Chronic chest pain does,?
If yes,can u cross ur gate when it hits u?...if u care to buy some cups of rice,garri or tuber of yam I can give u my address to come buy
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't wanna sound sarcastic. You said you have food, but you just need about 3k for your drugs. Why not sell some of the foodstuff to buy the drug?

(Price of foodstuffs have really increased, you'll make more than enough gain, since food isn't your problem)
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by chosenwan1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
True say! BTW the image on your profile looks familiar ...
ibkayee:
Lockdown has really shed a light on how self centered people in this country are
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by ibkayee(f): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
chosenwan1:
True say! BTW the image on your profile looks familiar ...
It's Nas
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by olowoeyinkule1: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Roon9:
Federal government should give our funds to Jehova witnesses to share. They know every compound in Nigeria

........and be sure of transparency and accountability.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by luluman: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nackzy:
In a good country you'll enjoy lockdown
In Nigeria lockdown will save your life.
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by chosenwan1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
lol i see I thought it was a doppelgänger ... you know like a distant relative wink u like his work?
ibkayee:

It's Nas
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2020
hmohammed:

Ode, did you read the part where federal government of Nigeria together with the Chinese government supported with food and funds. Very annoying citizens.

You are the ode here. No evidence of any palliative from the government but you are here insulting him.

That your name is Mohamed doesn't mean you will support blindly due to religious affiliation.

I don't care about religion or tribe what I want is good governance
Re: COVID-19: The Story Of Nigerians Under Lockdown In Foreign Countries by Ginomel(m): 2:10am On Apr 12, 2020
PopeFlatino:

Drop your account details.

God knows all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident In Abuja,SUV Catches Fire Due To Fuel Leakage At Police Checkpoint(pics / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? / Aftermath Of Deadly Flooding In Umuoba Anam Community Anambra State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.