Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition (309 Views)

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Jobalert2020: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Owolabi Oluwamurewa win My Cute Baby Photo Contest 2020 competition by clicking on this link.
http://mycutebaby.in/contest/participant/?n=5e8de8911590c&utm_source=wsapp_share&utm_campaign=April_2020&utm_medium=shared&utm_term=wsapp_shared_5e8de8911590c&utm_content=participant.. You will see 'Tap to vote ' on the page after scrolling down..
Be part of his success story by voting for him, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote and share to your friends for their votes. You can vote as many times as possible after every thirty minutes.. Thanks for the anticipated votes #MyCuteBabyPhotoContest2020.

Please do the needful lalasticlala ishilove Seun viviangist
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Jobalert2020: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
May God bless you and grant you all your heart desires as you vote for my baby... Amen
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by yvelchstores(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tbh, all the baby competitions, I usually ask myself to what end? All babies are beautiful imo. No most beautiful baby.
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Jobalert2020: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
yvelchstores:
Tbh, all the baby competitions, I usually ask myself to what end? All babies are beautiful imo. No most beautiful baby.

Yes you are right. But this is just a competition. The babies with the highest votes will be rewarded.. Please kindly vote for him. Thank you
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Jobalert2020: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Good morning my fellow nairalanders .. Please kindly vote for my baby as I have not seen any votes from you all.. Please it won't take you up-to 5 minutes to vote for him. Be a part of his success story by clicking on the link to vote and may God bless you abundantly. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Family That Leaves In Slum Gets New Home From Williams Uchemba / How To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In Life And Family / Wait! Don't Marry Him Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.