Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques (2071 Views)

Masturbation Techniques For Males And Females / Settle Your Home Need With Whatsapp / Make Money With Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello everyone.
Who have a whatsapp hacking technique please.
I got divorced in 2017 from a daughter of Jezebel that almost killed me through her diabolical and promiscuous dealings. Nothing worked for me since I met her and for 13 long years, it was from one church to another; one mountain to another till mercy saved me when she found another man and eloped. Shortly later, she filed for divorce and I happily granted. Though she came back begging but I deployed the lessons learnt and kept her at bay.
October 2019, I got married to a seemingly child of God from my church and thought the coast was clear and forward ever alas, from past experience, I stumbled on some incriminating chats with a supposed Uncle but since nothing too serious, I overlooked it after she apologised.
Please read the attached screenshots and see what I just discovered today. I just simply don't know what to make of it. Her phone is ever under lock and her code changed regularly.

To this end, please save my life by helping me know who I'm married to before it's too late.
I need phone hacking, SIM cloning techniques please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please contact me on 08024112633
God bless
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Nayturalistic: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vello:
Please contact me on 08024112633
God bless

WhatsApp me and I’ll put you thru two solid methods I know.. may not be free however but cheap..

0813158228 six

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmmmn
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Jimbadly: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by 11thGoldTREE: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vello:
Hello everyone.
Who have a whatsapp hacking technique please. know what to make of it. Her phone is ever under lock and her code changed regularly.

To this end, please save my life by helping me know who I'm married to before it's too late.
don't bother to do any digging. Once you spirit tells you, something is off about your spouse, believe me, you are 100% right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by faithfull18(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by akaahs(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nayturalistic:

WhatsApp me and I’ll put you thru two solid methods I know.. may not be free however but cheap..

0813158228 six
I'm interested bro
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Nayturalistic: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
akaahs:

I'm interested bro

All good.. best if your ‘target’ phone is an iPhone though
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vyolet(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
From Jezebel to Child of God and both are on the same whatsapp page.
OP, Is there something you are doing wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
don't bother to do any digging. Once you spirit tells you, something is off about your spouse, believe me, you are 100% right.
Then kindly advise me on what I could possibly do
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nayturalistic:

It's a Xiaomi android I just got her
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by akaahs(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nayturalistic:

Nope, is an android phone
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vyolet:
From Jezebel to Child of God and both are on the same whatsapp page.
OP, Is there something you are doing wrong?
I wish I knew. Honestly, I wish I knew.
I'm beginning to think marriage is not for everybody; me especially but I ensure I do my best to be the best husband and friend any man could be. I'm not without my flaws but I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly of men in their kinds. Not one of them could complain I'm a bad man in a convincing way. Ex cried and begged for another chance and even in court, question thru asked was if she was in her right senses because nothing could be found against me. Only complaint she tendered was that I once spanked my boy.
I might need spiritual help on this matter cos I know my conscience is clear to them both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by AarewaMafia: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
akaahs:

Nope, is an android phone

Good..search on Google, how to use WhatsApp web..you can clone her WhatsApp easily using that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by sisisioge: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chai! Bet why are your wives always cheating? Could it be something you aren't doing well?

Guys should biko not read meaning I to this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
sisisioge:
Chai! Bet why are your wives always cheating? Could it be something you aren't doing well?

You could be right but I'm hoping I knew so I can improve
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by teresafaith: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hope you didn't promise any lady marriage and later disappoint her.
Hope you didn't ruin anyone chance of happiness, by scattering their marriage to a friend of yours or family
Think deeply, cos it's obvious it's a spiritual something.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
teresafaith:
Hope you didn't ruin anyone chance of happiness, by scattering their marriage to a friend of yours or family
None I can think of.
I've lived all my life on strong Christian virtues and till now, I'm conscious of borderline between good and bad

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by YourCoffin: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Next they will plan your murder if you are not careful. The guy at the other end is very devious and your wife takes you to be a buffoon. What you should be doing is turning a baby daddy instead of looking for Whatsapp tricks.

However, if you still choose to marry another woman know the following:

1. Women are not angels. They are far from it. Get that into that thick skull of yours.

2. Whatever evil men are capable of doing, women has the ability to triple it and when they choose to do it, they will without batting an eyelid.

3. Avoid 'church going' ones. They ensnare you with a false sense of security and you won't be able to see the evil coming.

4. Don't act like you can't live without them.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Are you faithful? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by teresafaith: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vello:

None I can think of.
I've lived all my life on strong Christian virtues and till now, I'm conscious of borderline between good and bad
Then don't stop praying, I'll also put you in prayers. Enemies in form of friends and associates are everywhere, this I've seen and experienced. The Lord will fight this battle for you.
For the snopping part, if you're the emotional type, I'll advice you let it go and confront her about the one you've seen, her reaction and behaviour will give you a clue on what to do next.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Juliearth(f): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vello:
Hello everyone.
Who have a whatsapp hacking technique please.
I got divorced in 2017 from a daughter of Jezebel that almost killed me through her diabolical and promiscuous dealings. Nothing worked for me since I met her and for 13 long years, it was from one church to another; one mountain to another till mercy saved me when she found another man and eloped. Shortly later, she filed for divorce and I happily granted. Though she came back begging but I deployed the lessons learnt and kept her at bay.
October 2019, I got married to a seemingly child of God from my church and thought the coast was clear and forward ever alas, from past experience, I stumbled on some incriminating chats with a supposed Uncle but since nothing too serious, I overlooked it after she apologised.
Please read the attached screenshots and see what I just discovered today. I just simply don't know what to make of it. Her phone is ever under lock and her code changed regularly.

Are you sure you really want to tow this path? You may end up seeing what would destabilize you. If you are however sure, send me a PM, I would put you through for free. But if you are to take my advise, please dont do it!
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Juliearth(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Vello:

It's a Xiaomi android I just got her

He can still hack her WhatsApp even if its not an Apple phone.
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by akaahs(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
AarewaMafia:

Good..search on Google, how to use WhatsApp web..you can clone her WhatsApp easily using that.
Thanks
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2020
sisisioge:

what's the point of cheating when you can actually leave a union ? No matter what the guy is doing wrong, if she's not in tune, she could at least be straight forward with him

3 Likes

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Astride(f): 2:37am On Apr 12, 2020
teresafaith:

Hogwash

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 5:22am On Apr 12, 2020
teresafaith:

Then don't stop praying, I'll also put you in prayers. Enemies in form of friends and associates are everywhere, this I've seen and experienced. The Lord will fight this battle for you.
For the snopping part, if you're the emotional type, I'll advice you let it go and confront her about the one you've seen, her reaction and behaviour will give you a clue on what to do next.
I appreciate your prayers. Its commonplace phenomenon these days to find help, support and strength in strangers than people you truly loved. Thank you again for the comfort.
For the snooping part, it's either now or never. I believe knowledge superceeds prayers so, the truth can only hurt. Ignorance could cost me a lot here so better I know than otherwise. As regards confronting her, there were already two instances that I confronted but I have come to realize I married a very smart woman. She knows how to wriggle herself out of a tight spot while sending cues and signals to people who could call me to order that she's not happy.
When you're a divorcee, it's human nature to judge and start counting your number of failed relationships irrespective of whether or not they knew circumstances that led to your issues. My wife in this case banks on this fact. So, until I have concrete evidences, I'm helpless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Vello(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Are you sure you really want to tow this path? You may end up seeing what would destabilize you. If you are however sure, send me a PM, I would put you through for free. But if you are to take my advise, please dont do it!
PM sent.
Please let me tow the path of knowledge. You don't come to this world twice so, I must know the angel (or otherwise) that I call wife.
I'll gladly decline your advise on this. I'm doing it.
Thanks for the help.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Juliearth(f): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Vello:

PM sent.
Please let me tow the path of knowledge. You don't come to this world twice so, I must know the angel (or otherwise) that I call wife.
I'll gladly decline your advise on this. I'm doing it.
Thanks for the help.
God bless

PM acknowledged!
Re: Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Juliearth:

Can you put me through as well? should i send PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Stainless Gate Available For Sale / About To Search For A Nigeria Wife / Who Should Run The Home, Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.