Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Potential Researchers In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Potential Researchers In Nigeria (310 Views)

Application Now Open For N5m Grant By NAIRS: 45 AI Start-ups Or Researchers / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination / What To Do When You Get Ghosted By A Potential Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Potential Researchers In Nigeria by hoppcee: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please, for those interested in joining the whatsapp platform in building a career in full time research and academics.
we will also give information on how to go about furthering for a M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes
Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871
Re: Potential Researchers In Nigeria by Powersurge: 2:35am On Apr 12, 2020
hoppcee:
Please, for those interested in joining the whatsapp platform in building a career in full time research and academics.
we will also give information on how to go about furthering for a M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes
Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871

The easier way would have been to drop the link here instead of someone to go through the pain of saving your number to his contact b4 messaging you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Edo State / Recruitment At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Work Remotely As A Language Translator With Novatia Translations Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.