Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (53749 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Sammydanny: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cross, a former Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, on Wednesday, addressed his viral n*de video, stating that the act was a simple mistake.

Cross had shared a n*ked video of himself on Snapchat and captioned it, “shower time.”

The video which has been deleted by the housemate on his platform went viral on social media on Wednesday, leading to various reactions from fans.

However, in an interview with TVC E Splash on the same day, the reality TV star stated that he mistakenly shared the photo on his Snapchat.

Cross stated that he wasn’t yet conversant with some of the new features on Snapchat, hence his mistake.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGLv_M9iGY[/flash]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cross and Angel understood each other in the Big Brother Naija House.

I've always had this conception that both are nudists. There are thousands of nudists in the West and their communities support them.

For these people, it isn't about being seen naked. They're still virtuous if you can't touch what you've seen grin
Their nudity is not an invitation to sexual molestation online or offline. These are men who have spent hours on rigorous body building sessions and women who have spent fortunes on cosmetic surgeries flaunting their bodies that they are proud of.

Don't even tell me he's not African because there's nothing more African than walking naked in thick tropical forests before the advent of the colonialists.

This interview shows that he doesn't really care about what the rest of the world will say. He's got a nice athletic body ancient Greek Olympians would not hesitate to reveal in front of thousands of fans in their stadia.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by hismerhill(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am totally confused at this juncture.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Agape365: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
That's a big fat lie, he did it deliberately.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by slawormiir: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Stupidity....just to stay relevant

Am beginning to have that strong feelings that tiwa sex video na arrangee by tiwa herself just to stay relevant

They are doing this rubbish deliberately

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Prayfortheworld: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nothing concern us
Na him prick na em nude

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Xagacem: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
This choice
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by fancyhandsome(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
IndecentStar
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by boolet: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy Pinocchio. Lying scumbag

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't know what exactly would make me take off my clothes, snap my manhood & keep it on phone, not to mention uploading it online. Very sickening!

2braithe:
Na why hin con use small prick rape our eyes.

Na lie, that thing wey I see no small. Someone uploaded it on the other thread, na mods remove the pic.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by PacAmaru: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol everybody can do this but many are hypocrites
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Charmingrascal(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shame on you.

This what he wanted that made him leak his nude.
He want media interviews and trend.

He is a shame to his Mum who is a so called Evangelist.
He has failed his mum and all those who believe his Mum is an Evangelist.

Like Tiwa Like Cross.
Shameless lots

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by bennybaba(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu excuse

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by dynicks(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na this kain thing dey make Talibanians dey vex dey pick weapons to protest!!...!!

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by CaroLyner(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Samoranopapa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
I guess all these celebrities want to trend and keep trending because they way they do things these days is just alarming

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by 2braithe: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na why hin con use small prick rape our eyes.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Kingsoul1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by patriotic007: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Madness
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by ayenale1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iranu upon iranu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by AquaPetals(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
May Tiwa's black towtow destroy that yeye mouth you use to spit this balderdash!
...you are still learning to use slapchat my foot!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by BlackyOne: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omo ehnn even bread now is for the rich, waitin poor man go come dey eat for this kontri like this embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Ojikutumomiage(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Nothing concern us
Na him prick na em nude
Subtle

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by revived: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oshiii

Well freeeeee puuuuuuusssssssaaaaaaayyyyy go come his way Sha
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
All boys these days know how to do is to show their unclothedness on social media cos that’s all they have to offer. When you’ve showed it to the whole world you’ll come and lie that it was a mistake. Who will marry this one now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by shigishege: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
He has already achieved his aim and objectives of advertising himself to his possible sugar mummies. What this life is turning to only God understanderstand.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by meobizy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Women as usual will flood his inbox. It’s all to his benefit. I’ll release mine one of these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by bigjosh88: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Continue chasing clout with nude,your children will tell the story...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.