Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday (6119 Views)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Mazigabriel(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Men floods the page of Nigerian actor Yul edochie as he celebrate his daughter's birthday. Danielle turned 15 on 10th of April and men told the actor that his daughter is ripe and has grown up after seeing her picture.

1 Share

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by josen16322(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
a 15yrs old girl ripe,d guy dat post dis pics must be a child abuse and babeje grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Patrickson1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
2010,old news?

1 Like

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by mezarddinny: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
she don ripe true true, nigerian constitution puts the age of consent at 11 years.

2 Likes

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Peace081: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Patrickson1:
2010,old news?
No. Its recent. Blogger made a mistake.
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Timileyin1234(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
So, this geh na 15years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Disgusting people
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Grandamante: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
This above is the difference between men and women. Men can view women as they view fruits; to be plucked and eaten but women cannot view men the same. This is it. Inferiority and superiority root from the object. The subject is merely an extension.
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2020
I don't mean to distract you but I need to tell the good people of Nairaland my plight. I recently went through a gruelling and very serious surgery to treat an underlying infection which gravely threatened my life and well-being in one of the teaching hospitals in Nigeria. I have spent well about 500,000 and I was recently discharged. I don't want to be specific about the diagnosis and some details, except you kindly request for them, which I no doubt can sufficiently provide in details but in private. I am grateful to God I survived but I have indeed not been able to pay off my indebtedness, which is hanging on my neck like debt, I have also not been able to get the medication in line with the post surgery procedures,and I feel I am dying in instalments. I am in pain and weary,as I could not help myself or even feed majorly due to my financial distress and if course the Covid 19 scourge . I am indebted to the tune of 85,000 and I can barely get my medications and supplements. I am in dire need of help ,as I am weary,tired, depressed and giving up. Please request for every details of my admission and I am ready to furnish my would be helper. I know how traumatized I became with this illness that I survived, and I pray none of you but become afflicted. AMEN

PS I have to put up a new account and I am using mtn night internet plan to surf here and make this urgent SOS message.

Please help me I am losing hope. I am just hoping I get a lifeline and goodwill from members of this forum
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Kenneth10110(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2020
She is beautiful Igbo Amaka
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Teaser4(m): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Ripe kee you dia....

Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by femi4: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Ripe plantain ni
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by Meteng: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
15 years old with this kind bobi? She's looking for trouble sad
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by ChristineC: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
ripe indeed. to think this is a man who may have similar age grade in his compound. SMH
Re: Your Daughter Is Ripe - Men Tells Yul Edochie As He Celebrate Daughter Birthday by irunoko(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
twisted,dirty warped men everywhere.see them ogling at a 15 year old girls breasts

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Stars Whose Music Flopped ( Photos ) / Lol Who Else Has Seen This Chelsea Ankara / [photos] Korede Bello Has Over 2000 Pair Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.