Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! (8908 Views)

Armed Robbery At Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu: Police Kill 2, Arrest 2 / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / CCTV Footage Of A Robbery At A Salon In Lagos Island (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
it's happening here too in agbado okearo, those guys are dare devil ,they start robbery last night around 9pm, everybody for street don become vigilante ooo
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Happychildlove(f): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
manlawal:

You are liar why do you people like to post false information. Nothing of such happen .
no lie, it happened in my area

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Olatara(f): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
coolcharm:
That is what hunger can cause.

You lock people down without any cusion, and it's just a matter of when they'll become animals falling back to their basic instincts.

The government should continue playing politics and fooling themselves that they are sharing monies to the poorest of the poor.

Very soon, they'll receive their report card
That is not an excuse to rape, maim and steal from hardworking people. If they are truly hunger, they should steal from politicians starting from the state government not the hardworking people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by RotimiBliss: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Orubebe01:
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by mrsage(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is serious
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by persius555(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
It's time the military is brought into the picture. NPF with all the SARS operatives will always disappoint
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Jimmy17(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
persius555:
It's time the military is brought into the picture. NPF with all the SARS operatives will always disappoint
Thought the military was already involved?
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by peace0813(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
RotimiBliss:
I was shocked when boys numbering about Thirty (30) invaded Fagba- Olaniyi side this afternoon armed with all sorts, such as machete, cutlass , axe, knives, broken bottles and planks.

According to an eye-witness who took to her heels upon sighting the dare devil's ; she was at the filling station beside a police Van, along Olaniyi road when the boys appeared like commandos. She felt a little ease since the police were around her, but was shocked when the police Van zoomed off leaving the women defenseless and at that point she knew she had no choice to run for her dear life.

They were eventually resisted by men and street boys twice trying to gain entrance on both sides that lead to our street. Presently, we are still high on alert because someone said they are ready to come back.

They were said to have robbed and rape innocent girls in our neighboring areas but that was in the night, but I'm still shocked they had the guts to operate in the broad daylight, this begs the question do we really have security in this country?

Please I'm begging and calling on the relevant authority to come to our aid as we can't sleep with our two eyes closed any longer.

Please I beg the mods to move this to the front page. Thanks.

Na wao
The same thing happened in Agege today.
May continue to protect us

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by AgentNairaland(f): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2020
But What Is Your Amotekun Doing
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by nnamdiosu(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:
When people were busy stocking up food and others.
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
You guys need to man up and protect yourselves.

Like if e happen now, your pump action will save you against 30 or even 10 crazy robbers bah? Baba, abeg just dey thank God everyday for protection ok? No let God vex for you o.

No be by your pump. People surrounded by barracks have fallen. How much more just a1 pump.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Like if e happen now, your pump action will save you against 30 or even 10 crazy robbers bah? Baba, abeg just dey thank God everyday for protection ok? No let God vex for you o.

No be by your pump. People surrounded by barracks have fallen. How much more just a1 pump.

Oga since Monday, I have literally saved peoples cars, houses, avoided some women from getting rape. Some neighbors feels safer in my house lately. It's not about God not being helpful, maybe you wait until these bastards rape your wives and sisters. Desperate times ask desperate measures.
The money wey me use take arrange the pump, I for use am take do another thing. I deemed it hugely important and it's really serving the purpose.
Who goes you, goes overboard...

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Aturitoroman: 2:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 12, 2020
dirtydiva:
It's also circulating down to Ijoko, joju, Sango ota, ifo, Ewekoro and Ado-odo ota LGA of Ogun state
Exactly I reside in Ifo and all the residents have assumed the work of vigilante since the lockdown began.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Instead of the police to shoot their ass they drove off
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by giantstrides(m): 3:47am On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:

Oga since Monday, I have literally saved peoples cars, houses, avoided some women from getting rape. Some neighbors feels safer in my house lately. It's not about God not being helpful, maybe you wait until these bastards rape your wives and sisters. Desperate times ask desperate measures.
The money wey me use take arrange the pump, I for use am take do another thing. I deemed it hugely important and it's really serving the purpose.
Who goes you, goes overboard...

Ignore am bro, protect yourself and your loved ones, the government won't. It's either you stand for something or die from nothing.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Orubebe01: 5:07am On Apr 12, 2020
peace0813:

Na wao
The same thing happened in Agege today.
May continue to protect us
Which part of agege
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Exactly I reside in Ifo and all the residents have assumed the work of vigilante since the lockdown began.
Mine is at Ewupe and we are not going to stop until all of them are apprehended.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by timibare(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
No bet9ja, no baba ijebu, no NURTW money....en these guys are addicted to hard drugs, how are they going to enrich their pockets. They said deir name is 1million boiz....only God go save us in this country, them don turn ifo/ota up side down, its time for Lagos to host the party lol

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Midex88(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2020
It’s well. It’s Easter 2020 my people

May the Good lord come to our rescue during this trying times. Happy Easter Sunday
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by veave(f): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Hi my friend. Long time. Do you still have my number?

I lost yours. Please send me a personal message on whaysapp
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Wirelessmic(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
They were at my street white house command ipaja.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by fid4fid: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2020
charles009:
When people were busy stocking up food and others.
I spent over 270k to acquire a pump. I have been repelling robbers since beginning of this week in the compound. I have a wife and two daughters and I am particularly concerned about them.
You guys need to man up and protect yourselves.

Bro, where them dey sell that "water" pump? The water fit dey pour automatically? How long you fit run the water?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
I knew the hunger had already set it when one of the next compound neighbors reported their house had been broken it.

Nnah, alertness doubled 200%
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
dirtydiva:
Mine is at Ewupe and we are not going to stop until all of them are apprehended.
May God help us. I'm now afraid when I heard 2 members of the resident vigilante of Ijoko had died.
Maybe I will have to be on the rearguard now.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by flakesy01(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Superjazz:

Naija men need to man up I have a pistol crossbow in my house with locally made teargas I don't mind shooting at any animal that will enter my house.naija men too weak

Please how did u get these weapons? I don't mind having one for protection too. Does anybody know where I can get a taser or stun gun at least? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by odinga1of: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Superjazz:

Naija men need to man up I have a pistol crossbow in my house with locally made teargas I don't mind shooting at any animal that will enter my house.naija men too weak

Bro how is the Pistol crossbow? I like get one, cos those stupid cult boys for Udu road don start

I go kill any idiot that tries rubbish with me.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by Orubebe01: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Wirelessmic:
They were at my street white house command ipaja.
They robbed you guys?
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by peeps4u: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

The man is right.
Just one or two shots from inside, they will run. Can You dare enter such house where bullets are coming from any angle?

How would they enter his house when he is firing from inside? It is very difficult to take down a man shooting from inside. I witnessed it during Modakeke-Ife crisis, a man called ADEGOKE single handedly killed about 10 Modakeke warriors that were trying to enter his house. They couldn't even enter his fence despite hours of trying. It took the police arrival which made the man stopped firing before he was taken out by police.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by peeps4u: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Like those raped and robbed arent thankful enough?

The man has taken the right step, keep waiting for God to protect you.
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by charles009(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
fid4fid:

Bro, where them dey sell that "water" pump? The water fit dey pour automatically? How long you fit run the water?

Why u wan know?
Re: BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! by nnamdiosu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
veave:

Hi my friend. Long time. Do you still have my number?

I lost yours. Please send me a personal message on whaysapp

Heyyyy veave
How are you? Long timeeee

Unfortunately I don't have it. Let me send you a pm now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Second In Indian Hemp Cultivation In South-west – NDLEA / Court Convicts Job Seeker For Forging Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Signature / Easycash Loan App New Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.