Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case (34601 Views)

Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by blowjohn(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is the first case that they will mention the area where the infected person lives or was found.
This is good. Thank u Kano
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by OttHin: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
God have mercy

Meanwhile check this out...........

This new company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour

Registration is free!!!!!
Check my signature for more details
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Cantonese: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is a very big danger about to break loose in the north. With the refusal of the people to stay away from mosques. The very large population there; the very high rate of illiteracy and poverty; nomadic nature of herdsmen, etc, a big bomb is waiting to explode if effective measures are not taken.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by gurunlocker: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Time for Kano to cash out..... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by realstars: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
I Hear Say The Thing No Kill People Again.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by PopeFlatino(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

I pray this doesn't spread like wildfire in that state.

Btw, mynd44 or lalasticlala I still don't understand the reason I was banned.

I wrote "igbo Shiites" and got banned on that basis. Pls is that an insult? Aren't there igbo Muslims? And if there are, is it not possible for igbo to be a Shiite member? How is that an insult? Or you guys just feel like banning me to give chance for some people to achieve their biafla on nairaland?
try get sense for this lockdown period.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Obunike99(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Congratulations Kano govt.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thank God he was traced.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by lukency(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Right now the most important country in Islamic faith I.e Saudi Arabia is locked down but some of my Northern brothers still believe that Covid 19 is not real.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by olaayodele(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

I wrote "igbo Shiites" and got banned on that basis. Pls is that an insult? Aren't there igbo Muslims? And if there are, is it not possible for igbo to be a Shiite member? How is that an insult? Or you guys just feel like banning me to give chance for some people to achieve their biafla on nairaland?

Let's forget the past. You were banned because, shiiates has connection with religion. Let's focus on the current topic
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Badonasty(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
I’m sorry to say this but e be like say these governors wan use opportunity dey cash out
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by hammer0: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
IS IT CLEAR THA COVID 19 IS NATIONWIDE SPREAD ACROSS NIGERIA?

THE LOCKDOWN WILL BE REQUIRED FOR AT LEAST A YEAR.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by boom99(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
This one wey many hausa people dirty, that means the virus go spread like wild fire.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by pellummy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afffonja badbelle dem r happi DAT Corolla HV enta Anambra n Kano.
As if is not in Lagos DAT corona start
We must to win DS war.
Everyday Lagos discharg BT oda pple dnt discharge patient.it mins DAT Lagos don't share d secret of d medicine so DAT odas can survived too

Truly bro this is the most stupid thought I ve encountered in my entire stay on Nairaland, what a shallow thinking..

Must you talk, silence of a fool counts wise

3 Likes

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by backtalkG(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
fran6ixx:

Kanorian spotted grin grin
it kanawa

1 Like

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kinematics: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nemere2020:
Kano State records its first case. This was made known by an aide to the Governor of Kano State via his official Twitter handle, @dawisu

https://twitter.com/dawisu/status/1249003870061318146?s=19

Publishing the information before NCDC,,, mmmmh.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kem15340: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by pellummy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lawalemi:
FINALLY!!!

What are you happy about bro
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kinematics: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afffonja badbelle dem r happi DAT Corolla HV enta Anambra n Kano.
As if is not in Lagos DAT corona start
We must to win DS war.
Everyday Lagos discharg BT oda pple dnt discharge patient.it mins DAT Lagos don't share d secret of d medicine so DAT odas can survived too

You need this...

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by LegacyB: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
I have been hoping this doesn’t get to Kano . Now my fears have just started.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
NCDC is yet to update.........
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by amosedwin1: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just sitting in my room hungry and tired... Lock down bites harder... Please nairalanders I need some help.
First Bank 3050437132
Nothing is too small. Can't come and kill myself...
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by idonhammer: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kabeerhabe(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
That is so bad a news. May God dave us all.

meanwhile, i will be training people on software development and web designing on 15th of this month(April) via an audiovisual screen record format uploaded in google classroom, to join just whatsapp me on 08093921440
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by SocialJustice: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
visijo:
In Nigeria, We Stay At Home In The Morning To Isolate Till Evening When The Virus Is Asleep... Then, We Come Out To Drink Beer�
No be small thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / 4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.