Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case (34596 Views)

Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case / Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by israelmao(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yes,dollar rain is here.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by engrjohnson50(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am dying of hunger please can someone help me.. I am very hungry now please I need 1000k to buy food to eat. May God bless you
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kogi2010: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amossity:
till NCDC include it on their index table befor we believe d shit... a runmor was also on early dis week concerning a case at sabon gari part of the state but was lata debunked
no mind them joor na so them say evem for B.U.K LAST TIME
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Samirana360(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jestin:
I was just praying for this Coronavirus not to get to the northern part because their mata too hard. How many aboki will understand what social distancing means ?
u that understand, how far?
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by pieces18: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is what Ganduje wanted since, if not, I see no sense in the way he's handling this covid19 issue considering the population of Kano and the level of illiteracy. Sometimes one would be forced to think if our leaders are humans at all.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by pawesome(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
blood of habakuk...It has entered 3 of the Kadashians...Kano Katsina Kaduna
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by vasco01(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don talk am naw but dey no want hear
#aboki wahala
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amossity:
till NCDC include it on their index table befor we believe d shit... a runmor was also on early dis week concerning a case at sabon gari part of the state but was lata debunked

We too like enjoyment for Sabongari but we value our life wella!
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kem52798: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Jack500: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afffonja badbelle dem r happi DAT Corolla HV enta Anambra n Kano.
As if is not in Lagos DAT corona start
We must to win DS war.
Everyday Lagos discharg BT oda pple dnt discharge patient.it mins DAT Lagos don't share d secret of d medicine so DAT odas can survived too

Seun, what are u dz with these tribal bigots spoiling ur forum and derailing the thread? Why are u sparing them?
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by RTSC: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is serious. Shit has hit the fan.
Now that it has hit the north, the tendency for escalation is very high.

High level illiteracy, religious dogmatism, and poverty is like fertilizer for a pandemic.

People should start praying to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by AmeLonRo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Brunicekid(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:
There are truly worrying times ahead, with Kano's huge population we just have to pray a solution to Covid-19 is found soon otherwise, Nigeria is in deep shiiit...

For everyone reading this, under the infinite mercy of God, we shall be alive, safe and sound to witness the end of this scourge. Amen!
Amen! Amen!! Amen!?! We will see the end of covid-19 in Jesus Name.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kem9039: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by DANITEX247: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
AMEN
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by AsawanaDgreat: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Is escalating gradually, it will be worse in Kano state if care is not taking now
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by thaoriginator: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
pawesome:
blood of habakuk...It has entered 3 of the Kadashians...Kano Katsina Kaduna
grin

U no well. It can't enter the KKK cry
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Kay25(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
market Don chop dem Las Las shebi dem dey defy lock Down go mosque before ..Make Dem try am dem go sabi say covid no be respecter of any religion
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Acountar: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
sarrki:
My second home

Make them go jumah Friday prayer again

Everyone of them go well again

So, where is your first home?
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amossity:
You take the NCDC serious? I can bet there are far more cases than NCDC states, we have screened only about 5,000 people since the first "confirmed" case about a month ago mainwhile ghana with a population less than a third of our has screened more than 35,000 and SA over 70,000 despite the billions donated from various organisations and individuals.
With the way the NCDC is dragging foot this thing may blow like a wild fire, there should have been total lockdown everywhere already but NCDC is downplaying the whole thing and the state govt are not helping either.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by kem23983: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by whiteafrique: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
it is gradually circulating,people need more education on this i was in the market today
and a woman was saying bros nothing go happen no be our portion,i told her one
has to be careful this is no childs play. cos if it escalate the way it is in western world we are gone
cos we don't hv anything to fight this pandemic.
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by nawebco(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Its really a hard time, let's continue to pray.

You can actually lay a future foundation before lock down is over. I mean a business that you can run, make money and still can be inherited by your children. Just like you do not need any technical skill, your children *do not* need it either.

It is ideal for you whether you have a paid job, unemployed, student or retired personnel as long as you are literate.

We are talking about how to successfully own an online store conveniently. We are giving *whats-app life training* on how to build *Online Store* free of charge. The store owner can also gets helping tools like marketing tools, site building tools, site enhancing performance tools, sales and promotion tools etc. Most of these tools are also free. You also have *ready to sale products* (in hundreds of thousands) already categorised and you just pick from them to your store, free of charge. You only pay them when someone buy through your store. Other Product sellers from Nigeria and any other part of the world can also list their product there, makes sales while you also earn. Just like…… (those popular stores)

To build the site, YOU do not need any technical knowledge, no website design, hosting or any such skill. as long as you are literate. You also do not need to pay for domain name, hosting, and related ‘headache’ issues as they have been taking care of, all you need is to market and sale.

You also have various forms of support:
1. 24/7 chat support

2. Fellow site owners forum

3. comprehensive write up on each area

4. Video of what and how to do

5. and many other support, including from our company LG Web Concept.

NB: If you want us to do the design for you, contact us. We are always ready.

Join the group now before the link is disabled: https:///ER0JyExfXG20nycMNxEApE
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by spiralwedge(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Places I'm afraid the Virus will spread like wildfire:

Kano
Onitsha

That Kano own, it will take God's grace
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:
There are truly worrying times ahead, with Kano's huge population we just have to pray a solution to Covid-19 is found soon otherwise, Nigeria is in deep shiiit...

For everyone reading this, under the infinite mercy of God, we shall be alive, safe and sound to witness the end of this scourge. Amen!
InshaAllahu Covid-19 shall pass before Ramadan period, Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by EzzyCarter: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
InshaAllahu Covid-19 shall pass before Ramadan period, Ameen

Amen smiley
Re: Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?

In Kano?

I pray this doesn't spread like wildfire in that state.

Btw, mynd44 or lalasticlala I still don't understand the reason I was banned.

I wrote "igbo Shiites" and got banned on that basis. Pls is that an insult? Aren't there igbo Muslims? And if there are, is it not possible for igbo to be a Shiite member? How is that an insult? Or you guys just feel like banning me to give chance for some people to achieve their biafla on nairaland?

Mods this clown deserves a second ban till 2045

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Ghanaian Policewoman Commits Suicide Over Debt (Photos) / 4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.