Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Complaint To Fcmb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complaint To Fcmb (622 Views)

Nin Complaint Resolution Plug / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / How To Lodge A Complaint Against A Financial Institution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complaint To Fcmb by Buharigoodluck(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
I have been using *329# to access my account, withdraw money and pay for transaction since I lost my ATM card . the first day for the lockdown to begin , I have been paid salary that day , I withdraw 3000 using my phone, to come back and withdraw , another money , fcmb send me message that my account has been locked. since that day I have been calling their customer care , sending messages to their WhatsApp, Twitter , Instagram customer care but no answer. am stranded , no money on me . any fcmb customer
care on this platform should deliver my message to the right fcmb platform to solve this problem. my phone number is 08147066541, account number is 2286901014, Edeh Goodluck Ikenna , fcmb

(1) (Reply)

Belviq Lawsuit: When And Why To Hire One? / ELECTRICITY:: Don't Be Left Out This Period / Discover The Fastest And Convenient Online Energy Bill Payment By Paynergy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.