Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) (30622 Views)

POS Operator, Malam Umar, Honoured In Warri For Charging ₦‎200 For ₦‎5K / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Nksleek: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
A POS operator, Excel Matthew Okorie on Thursday afternoon, returned N100,000 naira to a bank staff that overpaid him in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Focus Naija can report that the POS operator had gone to withdraw N192,000 from the PZ road branch of FCMB to kickstart the day’s business when the cashier wrongly paid him N292,000 instead.

Narrating the incident on social media, the POS operator who combines business with academics said that his integrity was put into test by the encounter.

According to him, he told the bank staff to properly confirm the amount before he left the banking hall that morning.

He said at noon he surprisingly received a call from the same cashier telling him to cross check the amount paid to him as it seems he was overpaid with N100,000.

He wrote in part;

At noon my phone rang from the bank and it happens to be the cashier that attended to me , pleading I should recheck my cash , because he thinks I was given extra 100,000 naira.

“Immediately I checked the cash and saw an over cash of 100,000 naira immediate many things came into my mind but i imagine the mental stress the poor banker will be and his job is almost at risk.

“On getting to the bank at about 30 minutes been called, he was happy seeing my face with the 100,000 and asked please what business do you do which I told him.

Indeed my integrity was tested by the universe today and soon we believe our business is having branches in no distance time.

He was later given N200 (two hundred naira) by the banker for transportation.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/03/03/pos-operator-excel-okorie-returns-cash-to-fcmb-cashier-that-overpaid-him-with-n100k-photos/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
what a trustworthy being.. in this hardship 99% will japa with the money..commendable

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by stano2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mehnnn God bless him.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by tunjijones(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
People like this are very few in Nigeria.

An average Nigerian wld run away with the money or at least try to run away with the money. And yet we complain they we have bad leaders.

Our leaders are reflection of who we are. Most Nigerian are criminal minded. I don't know if it's extreme poverty that caused it.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by SmartGadgetz: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good and beautiful people everywhere.

Mitsubishi Spacestar 2001 for sales 870k 1st body.
Check my profile for more pictures.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by premierlead: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indeed my integrity was tested by the universe today and soon we believe our business is having branches in no distance time.

You don't mean it! Mr integrity like Buhari you mean?

Integrity my feet

Must you wait till you were called to return the money if you didn't have the mind of carrying it in the first place

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by HEBEI: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
If he hadn’t call you, you wouldn’t have returned the cash. Withdrew cash in the morning and you didn’t know you where overpaid until you were called in the afternoon.
Anyway you try

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Akinzola: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
That's good
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by saphiere(f): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nksleek:
A POS operator, Excel Matthew Okorie on Thursday afternoon, returned N100,000 naira to a bank staff that overpaid him in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Focus Naija can report that the POS operator had gone to withdraw N192,000 from the PZ road branch of FCMB to kickstart the day’s business when the cashier wrongly paid him N292,000 instead.

Narrating the incident on social media, the POS operator who combines business with academics said that his integrity was put into test by the encounter.

According to him, he told the bank staff to properly confirm the amount before he left the banking hall that morning.

He said at noon he surprisingly received a call from the same cashier telling him to cross check the amount paid to him as it seems he was overpaid with N100,000.

He wrote in part;

At noon my phone rang from the bank and it happens to be the cashier that attended to me , pleading I should recheck my cash , because he thinks I was given extra 100,000 naira.

“Immediately I checked the cash and saw an over cash of 100,000 naira immediate many things came into my mind but i imagine the mental stress the poor banker will be and his job is almost at risk.

“On getting to the bank at about 30 minutes been called, he was happy seeing my face with the 100,000 and asked please what business do you do which I told him.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/03/03/pos-operator-excel-okorie-returns-cash-to-fcmb-cashier-that-overpaid-him-with-n100k-photos/
You can entrust you money to a Nigerian man but not a girl child.

#StopRape
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
He should be happy the banker gave him N200 for transport.

Una think say bankers get money?

The rich bankers are the CEOs, board of directors and the top men, not the tellers.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nksleek:
Excel Matthew Okorie

17 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Deffjam: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Make I bend say you no Know before........just want wait 2 days extra.

8 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by WonderManly(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
You see now!..

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Tremple8v: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
With the way every where be lately , some people wont return it . But I like this dude , he no let the country shot cumming affect am . grin grin
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
This one cashiers are overpaying monies, be like say na to dey enter banking halls go withdraw o

4 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Angel55555(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
FCMB OF ALL BANKS.....bloody thieves they still owe me 5k till now and it's been over a year now without returning my money after a failed transfer

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Suspect33(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
This man getting a recognition for returning money to its rightful owner tells you of the deplorable state our society has found itself.. the average Nigerian youth is now so criminal minded that honesty is now seen as something exceptional or unusual

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Padipadi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good. U deserve to be recognised.
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by alabi484(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
How did he not figure that there was an excess until he received the call...192k in #500 notes is 3 bundles and 84 pieces while 292k is 5 bundles and 84 pieces.

If he didn't get the call, baba for just dey wonder if na miracle increase him get, him try as he return am sha, he'll have a free conscience.

10 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good of you
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nksleek:

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by disiy45272: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
This one cashiers are overpaying monies, be like say na to dey enter banking halls go withdraw o

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Stanchriss(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
For this hunger and sapa era?
E try oh
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by VIKTO83(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
'Laugh wan kill u for banking hall'? Because he gave u #200 for ur t. Fare?
So what were u expecting? A cut? 50-50? Or to give u all?
Maybe u regret returning the money?

Well, d money is not yours and please expect nothing more than the 'thank u' because it's worth millions.

3 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Mindlog: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Integrity.
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by MANDIPUTIN: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good people abound in Nigeria
Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Who say Nigeria are not good.

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / Lady Supplied With Water As Vegetable Oil (Photo) / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.