Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed (717 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed by mundus(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello!

I am currently looking for five smart content writers for my blog (education niche).

I will be paying N1,000 per article for anything above 900 words. I am looking at having over 300 blog posts in the next one month, however, you can work at your own pace. What I am particular about is getting 'quality content'. I will provide you with topics.

I will be running every post by a plagiarism checker and will not be paying for any content that fails the test.

You must be familiar with Wordpress.

If you are a perfect fit for this, please reach out to me on Whatsapp via XXXX. Thanks.
Re: Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed by CallMeDrino: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2020
mundus:
Hello!

I am currently looking for five smart content writers for my blog (education niche).

I will be paying N1,000 per article for anything above 900 words. I am looking at having over 300 blog posts in the next one month, however, you can work at your own pace. What I am particular about is getting 'quality content'. I will provide you with topics.

I will be running every post by a plagiarism checker and will not be paying for any content that fails the test.

You must be familiar with Wordpress.

If you are a perfect fit for this, please reach out to me on Whatsapp via 07057285450. Thanks.

Lol.. You can't be serious grin

Better start writing your contents yourself
Re: Content Writers For A Niche Blog Needed by nwuzorp(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm a freelance content and article writer with experience in the field of product descriptions, rewriting articles, email copies, seo blogging and web content. Drop your contact sir

(1) (Reply)

With This System You Are Guaranteed Of $100 To $200 And Above Daily / Nairaland Webmasters Forum Is So Dry / Send & Receive Mail Without Internet In Your Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.