Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (111787 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by oluogbon0000(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2020
very nice weldone don jasi grin
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Don jazzy. We told some people not to vote for this wicked man called Buhari, they refused. Covid 19, they advised us to stay indoors . How can a mother watch her children starve to death and she does nothing about it? It will not be well with this audio govt.
full blooded igbo girl? What about dating full blooded Yoruba tout! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by adontcare(f): 3:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Lucy001:

No you are wröng, she might be going through though times, things are not easy for most people, just because she spöke out, i can see you are a woman too, i pray u dont pass through this terrible suitation someday IJN, where u will have to use ur body to feed your children.
I noticed something in this our short life in Earth. When someone is going through hard times and difficulties, those who mock or paint them bad, often encounter worst situations than the person they didn't show compassion or judged wrongly. So leave her be, time will tell. I have been around long enough to understand this.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:36am On Apr 13, 2020
crackhouse:
where is your morals? The woman should be ashamed of herself for saying such. Yoruba women, na their way of life sha.

Don't mind those animals quoting and insulting you.
What about we flip the coin, a man her age doesn't have the resources to feed his children, what is he expected to offer for 500 naira
I guess his a*s*s hole for bobriski to drill.
Believe you me, for her to have thought that crap over says alot about her past life.

Ask her for the father of her children and I'm certain she'll tell you how different men are responsible for each of the kids.

She was promiscuous simple.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Lucy001:

No you are wröng, she might be going through though times, things are not easy for most people, just because she spöke out, i can see you are a woman too, i pray u dont pass through this terrible suitation someday IJN, where u will have to use ur body to feed your children.
My friend you people should stop all of these nonsense.
This person you quoted spelt out some chores that woman could do that could fetch her some money. (yet you chose to ignore it and went ahead to defend the woman blindly).
Why does she think her rotten body could fetch her some money?
Like the old saying goes, a leopard can never change it's spots, be you 16 or 60
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2020
adontcare:
I noticed something in this our short life in Earth. When someone is going through hard times and difficulties, those who mock or paint them bad, often encounter worst situations than the person they didn't show compassion or judged wrongly. So leave her be, time will tell. I have been around long enough to understand this.
So what's your point
If she were to be your mother will you defend this crap she did the way you are defending her now.
A man her age that doesn't have money to feed his kids, what will you advice him to offer for 500
Please I honestly do need an answer.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by fajbam216: 3:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Wen the 100000 finishes nko. . Hop the woman won't go back to prostitution....nice gesture but more needs to be done...giving money doesn't change the attitude of a an addicted

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 3:56am On Apr 13, 2020
jaszplus12:

Thanks. You said it all.
Let's be realistic to stand and say you will sell your body for #500 and to ask if there's any work she can do for even less than the#500 which is more dignifying? We've lost our morals especially those who are busy covering her shameless act! What advice can she offer her daughter now? Imagine if 60% of mothers are like her! Then we're back to Sodom and Gomorrah!
you are a wise person.
Like the old saying goes, 'a leopard never changes it's spots be it 16 or 60.
That is just what she is "a leopard "

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Hezmatosky:

That's why she's begging. There's high rate of competition in the business
So there is no competition in ashewo business
Why didn't she beg Nigerians in the video listing what she could offer, like sweeping and cleaning
I guess she only mentioned what she's good at, period.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by sprints1: 4:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
You've no idea how far a woman can go just to take care of her children.

For a woman her age to come out and say she's willing to offer herself for sex, it means she has reached the stage where many would have committed suicide because they can't endure what's happening to the children.

Some depressed one will kill herself and the kids so they would rest from everything but this one sees no sense in suicide. She's a strong a woman.

Her decision may no make sense to you, after all you're not wearing her shoes but trust me when I tell you that she cried her eyes out before concluding to sell her body.

I even expected you to ask about the father of the kids.
I know people are living in hardship in this country.. Take a look at that woman dejected and absorbed by the environment she lives in. The battle against poverty is just like COVID-19 if you don't strive hard poverty will swallow you. Ronaldo was living in abject poverty he took himself up and made himself champion and look at him and his family.. Din jazzy gave her 100k it will finish one day and she will go back to poverty..they should have asked her her plan if she doesn't definitely she ain't worth the 100k given to her period.. Nobody forced u to take up responsibility of you can't cater for it..
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:12am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So indirectly, you support prostitution and you don't blame women who do them.?
Don't mind them, so many daft Nigerians everywhere supporting rubbish.
For her to have thought out (spreading her legs) as the ONLY SOLUTION to her problem says alot about the lady.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 4:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Gkemz:
Lol.. Don jazzy stop giving money to a LovePeddler. After she exhausts this, she will continue with her trade. If you like her marry her and take her of the street. A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler.
That woman can never change, a prostitute is what she is and I'm certain those children she's talking of are probably all bastards.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by nick50(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Afonjas and laziness..she is too old to work but not too old to Bleep?...mumu don jazzy be wasting ur money
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by akinnux(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2020
I hereby recommend Don Jazzy for induction into the Philanthropic Hall of Fame. I am not sure we have such honour in Nigeria but I think it is desirable.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by nikkypearl(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2020
meetme01:

Sit your Mum down, show her this video and ask her what she feels. Be ready to be emotional because you would hear all she has passed through for you to be where you are today.

God bless our mothers.
a billion sense and more.. wink
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by efemena5050(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2020
NwekeUG:

http://igberetvnews.com/1347302/don-jazzy-gifts-n100k-elderly-woman-offered-sex-n500-photos-video/
don j is an idiot hypocrite and show off....this old idiot is stupid ....she want to give up her old dry smelling to...to for 5 ons idiot ....she couldn't come up with something reasonable ...retired civil servant ashawo......see the arrogance with which she was even talking
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by adadike(f): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2020
maasoap:

Politics kills you over and over again! Nigerians should even thank God that we have Buhari and APC in charge in a time like this. All this money they're distributing to the vulnerable Nigerians would have been shared among PDP stakeholders.
rie nsi!
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by adadike(f): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2020
tollyboy5:
full blooded igbo girl? What about dating full blooded Yoruba tout! grin
na true!
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Oracle20: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2020
The truth is always bitter. I know suffering can push people to a tipping point but for and old woman to offer this kind of gesture, she must been into the business currently or retired. No body should quote me. There are many menial jobs she could have offered to do. Never marry a former olosho believing she has changed because when things become difficult, their first instinct is always to go back to the trade.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Miner13:
I pray condition that will take closer to a stage like this won't open for you.who's in the ocean can tell what it hold not a stand-byer.watch what you rebuke.no one knows what the next second has in package

Did you read my comment well before quoting? Why not ask for whom she can wash clothes for or tidy his compound in exchange for N500? Why offer sex?
Yorubas are respectful people, if they employ such a person for chores, they will do more than what she asked for.
If all mothers are doing this, what do we preach to our daughters?
Just even imagine the raw way she put it "I still have a vagina", is that a working tool? Why not "I still have strength to work?
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
MrPaul2:

Do you know there is lockdown in Ogun state? Read the conversation very carefully, you will observe that there way a long discussion before that word was force out from her mouth, obviously out of frustration and fear of the lockdown.
Secondly, she can't easily get anywhere to get job during the lockdown
Lastly, the recorder did it obviously to monk her because she is uneducated.

Lockdown anywhere is not affecting food sellers, canteen workers get that or more per day. People wash clothes and tidy compounds but sex can be gotten during lockdown you mean?
The raw way she put it is even worse "I still have a vagina ". Just imagine!
What do we preach to our daughters?
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:

Are you aware of the current situation in Nigeria and the rest of the world?

Some Families cut ties with their workers because of Covid 19.

Personally I know 3 families that did it because the workerscomes in daily.

What if that is her situation?

Go and read well, she should have asked for people she can do domestic chores for instead!
" I still have a vagina", just imagine such a raw language from an elderly woman.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
boladale123:

Pray that you shall not the food prepared by your enemies.
When you have nothing to eat,you would start eating what you hate to eat.

Let's call a spade a spade! She should have asked for people she can do chores for instead!
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Lucy001:

No,I am not wrong! She should have asked for people she can do domestic chores for instead or an SOS to the government!
What can N500 buy? That implies she is ready to sleep with any number of men.
"I still have a vagina "? Ha!
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2020
adontcare:

Zombie, read well next time before commenting from your anus!
Why didn't she ask for people she can do chores for? Why not people she can work on their farms? Not even an SOS to the government. Why offer sex? What can N500 buy? That implies she is ready to sleep with any number of men.
What if an AIDS victim sleeps with her for N500? What becomes of her and the children? We are all in these, what if every mother starts this? What do we preach to our daughters? So, what you wish will befall you and your entire household.
Unadulterated fool! Maybe she is even your mother.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by TOPAI7(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
God bless Don Jazzy.

I like the woman sense of humor.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by yoursidenigga(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
No caps, Don Jazzy has helped lots of people. Sometimes I get emotional each time I read testimonies from people he has helped . God bless that guy for me abeg.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by OlaMiki: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
What has Corona virus pandemic got to do with Buhari winning election. !!! Sadness shall remain ur portion till 2023 and beyond when Osinbajo continues. Oponu !
adadike:
Thank you Don jazzy. We told some people not to vote for this wicked man called Buhari, they refused. Covid 19, they advised us to stay indoors . How can a mother watch her children starve to death and she does nothing about it? It will not be well with this audio govt.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by adadike(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
OlaMiki:
What has Corona virus pandemic got to do with Buhari winning election. !!! Sadness shall remain ur portion till 2023 and beyond when Osinbajo continues. Oponu !
I don't have time to educate idiots.
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackhouse:
The woman must be a retired harlot.

No... If you've never bn in a tight corner, you'll never understand that woman.
You can manage when it's only you, but when you have children, hmm..a different ball game.

During the Bible time. There was a situation similar to what we are facing now. There was these two women. They were starving to death with their children.

They had an agreement to bring one child out from their individual children. Kill and eat one on the first day and later to do same with the other.
They killed the first child eat and were ok.
On the second day, the woman that her child was killed came so that they'll kill and eat the second baby from the other woman, but the second woman breached the agreement which caused problem between them.
◄ 2 Kings 6:29 ►
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by BAMSRAY(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
ooh my God this is pathetic ,come our aid lord
Re: Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks. I will get back to you later today.
LordFriar:

Hello. Thank you so much sir. You shall never be reduced to such levels where you would beg to feed IJN.

The name: Abogunrin Damilare Ayomide

Details again: 0066442812 Union Bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.