Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly (675 Views)

Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by bendolla: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2020
please i will like to know which of these airports is more foreigner friendly between abuja and lagos airport.
i have a friend visiting me once the corona craze is over. last time i used lagos, the immigration and other personnel where all about collecting money. is this the same thing with abuja airport?
advice from people that have used the 2 airports will be preferred.
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by nony43(m): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Use the one closer to your location, the both of them are the same. Lagos immigration is not different from Abuja immigration
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by bendolla: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
nony43:
Use the one closer to your location, the both of them are the same. Lagos immigration is not different from Abuja immigration
ok , thanks
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2020
bendolla:
please i will like to know which of these airports is more foreigner friendly between abuja and lagos airport.
i have a friend visiting me once the corona craze is over. last time i used lagos, the immigration and other personnel where all about collecting money. is this the same thing with abuja airport?
advice from people that have used the 2 airports will be preferred.
Abuja Airport. Too many crooks in Lagos Airport and poor customer service.
A lot of foreigners do complain to me about the Lagos International Airport. Used to work at the Abuja International Airport.
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by NaijadrivaCars: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
You know that slave mentality of Nigerians, so they treat foreigners better than Nigerians.
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by bendolla: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
You know that slave mentality of Nigerians, so they treat foreigners better than Nigerians.
in this case its different o. they do their best to extort as much as possible
Re: Between Abuja Airport And Lagos Airport Which Is More Foreigner Friendly by bendolla: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2020
NockMedia:

Abuja Airport. Too many crooks in Lagos Airport and poor customer service.
A lot of foreigners do complain to me about the Lagos International Airport. Used to work at the Abuja International Airport.
thanks. i am really concerned about the extortion. i will opt for abuja airport then. thanks again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled Usa B1/b2 Visa With Prejudice? 5 Years After!!! Advice On Next Step! / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Hotel In Igando Hotel In Lagos / Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.