Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable (445 Views)

Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / Shoot Both Herdsmen, Farmers Dead If….- Chadian President Idriss Orders Army (2) (3) (4)

Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by meavox: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2020
CHADIAN PRESIDENT TAUNTS NIGERIA FOR RELEASING BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS
The Cable
Saturday, April 11 2020

Idriss Déby, Chadian president, has directed his soldiers not to allow their Nigerian counterparts free captured Boko Haram insurgents.

Chadian troops had, a week ago, launched an offensive against the insurgents in the Goje-Chadian area of Sambisa forest, a stronghold of Boko Haram.

Scores of the insurgents were killed and the Chadian soldiers took over their arms’ store in the area.

In a viral video, Déby is seen telling the troops that if freed, the insurgents would come to Chad to hurt them.

“This place will be our zone until Nigeria sends its soldiers. Stay with them for about a month. Do not let them free captured weapons or any Boko Haram terrorists, they will return to Chad and this will just hurt us,” he said.

“So let them just understand. We are not leaving the situation like this. In the next few days, I will speak with the President of Niger. You guys destroyed at least 90 percent of Boko Haram. That I confirm and can tell the world that 90 percent of Boko Haram is destroyed.

“The 10 percent that are left are running everywhere. Some have drowned and some ran to Niger, some to Nigeria but they will never come to Chad again. Chad is no place for Boko Haram.”

In March 2015, Déby said Nigeria was absent from the war against Boko Haram.

In 2016, the Nigerian army had launched Operation Safe Corridor, an initiative for the deradicalisation and rehabilitation of all ex-Boko Haram members, an idea some soldiers kicked against.

See the video below:
[The video is in the Chad language with English subtitles - go to the link to watch]

SOURCE:
https://www.thecable.ng/video-chadian-president-taunts-nigeria-for-releasing-boko-harm-insurgents
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Flyingngel(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2020
APC and it's terrorist loving politicians and generals has reduce us to cabbage.
Imagine Chad President giving an Express order that his soldiers shld not allow Nigerian soldiers to realise any captured Boko Haram member.
This goes to show how useless Nigeria is in front of the world.
Those who voted this government the second time shld go on their knees and ask for forgiveness from reasonable Nigerian who before hand saw the calamity moving slowly.

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by RuddyFusion(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Too bad
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2020
talk talk.. have you captured shekau

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Nwodosis(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

One of Boko Haram member/sympathizer spotted!

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Nwodosis:

One of Boko Haram member/sympathizer spotted!

why not kuku call me Shekau.. nonsense and ipob 5&6

Boko Haram are still releasing videos yet this man is throwing cheap lamba

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Femolacaster(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2020
God will surely punish all the boko haram sympathisers in Nigeria including those in government!

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by yenereal(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Fcck off.

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2020
yenereal:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Fcck off.

Ibo man.. stop eating propaganda

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by okosodo: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Ever before buhari became president, people always say that he is supportive of the activities of boko haram. He has not proven them wrong

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Kdon2: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

If you're shekau your days are numbered. Shekau ll die a horible death.
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Nbote(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

What exactly made him an Ibo man? Why do some of U make ppl wonder if ur heads are stuffed with mucus instead of brains

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Nbote:

What exactly made him an Ibo man? Why do some of U make ppl wonder if ur heads are stuffed with mucus instead of brains

why don't you mind your own damn business or did I quote you?

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Makavelli25: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

Because of people like you,i will propably change my signature
Ass.hoe
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Miner13: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
why don't you?
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
Because of people like you,i will propably change my signature
Ass.hoe

why do you people hate the truth? only an slowpoke believes Chadian dictator and obviously we have many of them in Nigeria

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Miner13: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Femolacaster:
God will surely punish all the boko haram sympathisers in Nigeria including those in government!
AND ON NAIRALAND. itsme01 i hope you do not see what this man is saying

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Miner13:
AND ON NAIRALAND. itsme01 i hope you do not see what this man is saying

I am saying a big big amen, and the life of people undermining our Government and Army efforts for political gains online and offline and cheap propaganda would be destroyed Amen

Blood of our gallant men who kept us safe for long would never let people who undermine their sacrifice to know peace Amen!!

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Makavelli25: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

why do you people hate the truth? only an slowpoke believes Chadian dictator and obviously we have many of them in Nigeria
You are saying rubbish. Pls dnt quote me again
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
You are saying rubbish. Pls dnt quote me again

if you never quoted me I wont have noticed you even existed
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by ChoCho54(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

What's with the tribalism? Can't you just make your point without involving Igbo? What makes you think he's even Igbo?

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by itsme01: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
What's with the tribalism? Can't you just make your point without involving Igbo? What makes you think he's even Igbo?

why are you people extra defensive ? the person I called an Ibo man cant deny it so what if I call him what he his
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by ChoCho54(f): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

why are you people extra defensive ? the person I called an Ibo man cant deny it so what if I call him what he his
Ok.

Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
sigh.....i can even think of what to say to defend the Nigerian Army here. Really sad
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by daddytime(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
The owners of BH won't be happy with Idris. He wants to liquidate their investment.

Oh God protect Idris for us....ameeen
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by festacman(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Naija
Re: Chadian President Taunts Nigeria For Releasing Boko Haram Insurgents - The Cable by egopersonified(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2020
walahi, shame dey catch me

Russia Holds World War Two Victory Parade Amidst Coronavirus Shadow. / Trump Pastor, Robert Jeffress Says Biden Is President-elect. / Biden Stands By Decision To Leave Afghanistan.