Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Uniuyo Resumption Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Resumption Date (20747 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2011
Pls when is uniuyo resuming for 2010/2011 academic session? I need useful info pls
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2011
2nd March, 2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks, but have they released the payment requirements for fresh students?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks, but have they released the payment requirements for fresh students?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2011
That should be when school resumes. Yet still, get your acceptance fee ready =>just 10grand.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2011
That should be when school resumes. Yet still, get your acceptance fee ready =>just 10grand.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2011
School resume first week in March, 4now we are on hols so if u're a freshman u've enough time 2prepare aceptance fee(10k),sch fee(say 50k or der abt 4d sesion), acmdatn etc. Pls. Anynews abt d suplementary list yet?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2011
Plz guys wen is d registratn goin 2 start and i hav a problem uniuyo is not reflcting on my jamb admision letter cos jamb had already given me admision 2 anoda poly nd now i want 2 change it can u help me out. Guys. Tnx.07030781988
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
Pls when is the registration process and other stuff commencing?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Miatha

the supplementary list is still awaited. From indications, you seem to part of us-- the list will surely be released. Why it is taking time is because a good number candidates who may have deserved to be admitted had issues with their post-utme results , which the school is to blame. And as a moral obligation, the university via the Dean of Student Affairs, Prof. Effiong Johnson, promised all aggrieved candidates that their results would be released, and if found meritorious, would be admitted. So might take a considerable length of time- which most has been spent already.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
@Mattex
the university of uyo will still issue you an admission letter. So I guess, that may cover it.
Screening and Registration of freshers will start when the University resumes the session ,which has already been dealt with.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
Amadi or whatever your nomenclature sounds like, the University of Uyo is neither a habitation nor a consortium for half-baked, retarded, unscrupulous and ill-fit creatures whose frontal lobe lie close to the coccyx as you are. So I'd advise that next time you try scamming, ring your bells where your victims can detect its frequency with greater ease.
*sighs*
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
thanks @kadata 4 dat info i hav bein finking bout dat isuue 4 eva. Thanks. Re u also admitd drop ur numba nd lets talk, ,
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
I heard resumption date is 7/3/2011.About accommodation how do we got about it cuz I' would like to stay on campus
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
@KADATA no am nt ,am a student but ve a cousin who is also expecting d suplmentary list and since am in Lag on hols decided 2ask here. @Greatdesi, acomodatn forms will be out 4 freshmen immediately school resume(abt 9k).
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Mattex001:

thanks @kadata 4 dat info i hav bein finking bout dat isuue 4 eva. Thanks. Re u also admitd drop your numba nd lets talk, ,

I was admitted years back. I'm a student of the dept. of Med&Surg. there. We can continue here on nairaland--dropping my digits here could be quite risky. Or better still , you can reach me - matata4mbbs@yahoo.com
Greatdesi:

I heard resumption date is 7/3/2011.About accommodation how do we got about it cuz I' would like to stay on campus
That wouldn't be a problem at all. When school resumes and you are screened :

¤you'd pick the accomodation form at the office of the Dean of Student Affairs.
Note: The Dean doesn't issue the forms. His office does - so you don't get yourself embarrassed. Or better still, ask where it is issued[b] after you've been screened[/b].

¤After submission, go to the bank(which would be specified by then) and pay the accommodation fees.

¤Change the accommodation fees teller to receipt at the office of the Finance Officer in your Faculty.

¤Then head back to where you submitted your accomodation form and show them the receipt of the accommodation fees.

¤You'd then be issued a room.
Good luck
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2011
Miatha:

@KADATA no am nt ,am a student but ve a cousin who is also expecting d suplmentary list and since am in Lag on hols decided 2ask here. @Greatdesi, acomodatn forms will be out 4 freshmen immediately school resume(abt 9k).
@bolded
^^
I'd look out for you then. Jux bookmark this thread. As at yesterday, I didn't see such- (I went to attend to some issues).
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2011
@kadata no probs. Thanks sha i was admitd based on d merit list. And i dnt hav my original waec certif yet wat do i do now.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mattex001:

@kadata no probs. Thanks sha i was admitd based on d merit list. And i dnt hav my original waec certif yet wat do i do now.
Use whatever you have- It would be accepted for now. But there'd be another screening while you're in final year which must require your WAEC Certificate.
Best of luck.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mr. Kadata, i appreciate ur efforts on these enlightenments, i however have this to be clarified: is there any problem being admitted with only G.C.E o'level results? (2- sittings)
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thanks man.,, Ani one wiv ani idea on d cost of rentin an apartment in uyo cos i dnt want 2 stay in campus,
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2011
Mattex001:

Thanks man.,, Ani one wiv ani idea on d cost of rentin an apartment in uyo cos i dnt want 2 stay in campus,
Are you by any means refering to one-room apartment-?? If yes, then a room goes for N60, 000 for 2 years[b] around UniUyo[/b]. This is a relative amount and is subject to variation based on the location.

Nsiman:

Mr. Kadata, i appreciate your efforts on these enlightenments, i however have this to be clarified: is there any problem being admitted with only G.C.E o'level results? (2- sittings)
There is no problem whatsoever with that. Provided your 2-sittings would provide the required 5 credits in the required O' level subjects.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
Can't thank you enough for the enlightenment you are offering here. It means a lot to me cuz I dint stay at Uyo. Plz keep it up. Hope to meet you sumday.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
You're welcome.
~anyday.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ kadata, thanks so much i'll get the person concern about that to knw
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ kadata, thanks so much i'll get the person concern about that to knw
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2011
Thank@kadata. 4 dat nd is there ani new admitd candidate dat does not want 2stay on campus here,
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ Kadata, What would be required during screening?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
Greatdesi:

@ Kadata, What would be required during screening?
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SCREENING

*¤Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees(Teller or Receipt) ;

*¤WASSCE/NECO Certificate[b] or [/b] Statement of Result ;

*¤Original UTME Result ;

*¤UNIUYO Post-UTME Result ;

*¤Recommendation Letter addressed to the Registrar<not from you> ;

*¤Birth Certificate ; and

*¤Certificate of Origin
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
I hard dat uni vc husband was kidnap jst hope dis wont prolong matters. Pls guy i want 2 travel 2uniuyo at feb bt dnt knw wher i would stay
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
Well , well, well. The Vice chancellor is not the Senate of the University which is the highest policy-making body of the University. So March still stands as March. I think the porters in Boys' hostel do permit some new students to patch while doin their screening. I'v never tried it before but I've heard some news bout it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ignore ASUU’s Demands, NASU, NAAT, SSANU Tell FG / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Exercise Board (official Page) / JAMB Launches Free Online Practice Test Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.