Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? (19837 Views)

16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Cult Group(@gerorgia Sea Lords) Donate Food To The Motherless..pictures / Thinking Of Joining A Cult Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 09, 2015
Please, i just like this group called kegite, i like the way they do there things, the way the gyrate, most especially, i like there slangs(vibration)
But i met one of their member last 4months in nekede, i expressed my interest to join the group. Since then me and him has became friend. He has taught me some of the swahil languajah(language) i can even vibrate fluently on bases of ihe anuru na nti. But i was surprised when i asked him how can i become their member, he said i need to be librated. I asked him how? He said before i become there member, i must be yanshitorize in the bush, i must be bended and blended by the fore fatherses and seventeen mamasis. I dnt understand that, so i want to know if they are cult group or just a social club as they normally claims. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by delishpot: 9:33pm On May 09, 2015
Its a social group unless they have turned it to something else o.
Na group of palmwine drunkards.

10 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by LarrySun(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2015
It used to be a social group. But it has been abused; it's now a cult group. Be very careful in joining.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by evanscheck(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2015
Let us ask buhari,maybe he wud be able to tell us if KG is good or bad... weda it is carried or not...wish u luck in ur adventure...
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Davidson267(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by mrking3(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
Kegite club is nothing but a social organisation that makes the school environment lively with their songs, slangs and gyration. But just as the posters above me rightly said, majority of their members now are mostly cult guys! So be very careful! Coz their initiation is way similar to that of cult guys! But if you don't want those their dirty initiation, you can as well go for ceremonial. But I learnt its expensive sort of! That's the type of initiation big guys go for. Back then in Uni, my room mate used to be the Chiefo! And he was also the Capon of Vikings!! he was almost killed during his final degree papers! So he fled through the window! And that's how his Four years was inconclusive!!! My brother, if you ask me, I would say! Do not join! Its better to be a spectator than the actor. Coz most cult guys would mistake you to be one of their rivals when Gbege start. You can always go to their shrine to watch them sing and drink palm wine while they gyrate. Its that simple! Save yourself the stress. Most importantly, face your book, put God first! And you'll graduate at the right time with better Grade! Enough said bro!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Hardheolar(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
mrking3:
Kegite club is nothing but a social organisation that makes the school environment lively with their songs, slangs and gyration. But just as the posters above me rightly said, majority of their members now are mostly cult guys! So be very careful! Coz their initiation is way similar to that of cult guys! But if you don't want those their dirty initiation, you can as well go for ceremonial. But I learnt its expensive sort of! That's the type of initiation big guys go for. Back then in Uni, my room mate used to be the Chiefo! And he was also the Capon of Vikings!! he was almost killed during his final degree papers! So he fled through the window! And that's how his Four years was inconclusive!!! My brother, if you ask me, I would say! Do not join! Its better to be a spectator than the actor. Coz most cult guys would mistake you to be one of their rivals when Gbege start. You can always go to their shrine to watch them sing and drink palm wine while they gyrate. Its that simple! Save yourself the stress. Most importantly, face your book, put God first! And you'll graduate at the right time with better Grade! Enough said bro!!
word

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by walemoney007(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2015
mrking3:
sentenc

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by obiak4(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2015
mrking3:
all you just said were partly true but most kegites nt all are partly cultist #firsthand info
my current gf is a kegites and an aiye but she always mistake me for a Jew(me a very active anti-cult) during my days in sch)
was almost rape by black bra in unilag in those days long story sha
op it depend on the school in the north kegites is kegites but east and west except the following schools OAU,UI
all other in the. South west kegites is just a branch of the most dominant fraternity in that school
east is worst
so my advice to you is these enjoy been a perceive member than an initiated member if it in the east
my your jazis be long true God eledumare I have reachalander

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by obiak4(m): 12:32am On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
Please, i just like this group called kegite, i like the way they do there things, the way the gyrate, most especially, i like there slangs(vibration)
But i met one of their member last 4months in nekede, i expressed my interest to join the group. Since then me and him has became friend. He has taught me some of the swahil languajah(language) i can even vibrate fluently on bases of ihe anuru na nti. But i was surprised when i asked him how can i become their member, he said i need to be librated. I asked him how? He said before i become there member, i must be yanshitorize in the bush, i must be bended and blended by the fore fatherses and seventeen mamasis. I dnt understand that, so i want to know if they are cult group or just a social club as they normally claims. Thanks.
of the abundance of bosom milk the mouth sucketh.
Out of the abundance of olacious ornaments in the
pigeon hole the hand shines ola for onward jolly.
That i and only i but not i alone cos i divided by i is
equall to i cos i remaineth i Ab ...................... on
his tentacles do hereby do informajara to all adikwam
karid hereth let the house rat sancour and telewire to
the bushrat that Supreme comradium @Alhaja Alhaja has
akilism.
Any targeted attempt upon us remaineth attempt on
EFCC and may the goddamus ashaina kwashiokor to any
animalee or ewu akpukpanti that trysis our kariability.
To Baba Eledumare i have deposited.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 10, 2015
mrking3:
thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 10, 2015
obiak4:

all you just said were partly true but most kegites nt all are partly cultist #firsthand info
my current gf is a kegites and an aiye but she always mistake me for a Jew(me a very active anti-cult) during my days in sch)
was almost rape by black bra in unilag in those days long story sha
op it depend on the school in the north kegites is kegites but east and west except the following schools OAU,UI
all other in the. South west kegites is just a branch of the most dominant fraternity in that school
east is worst
so my advice to you is these enjoy been a perceive member than an initiated member if it in the east
my your jazis be long true God eledumare I have reachalander
thank you
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by OkpumOji(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2015
STPEACE:
Eyiaa don't even go dia if u wanna progress in life.. Dat shiit has alot of spiritual effects attached to it... You may take it as normal tin bt it's not.... It's a step to cultism, b4 u knw it some of dia members wil introduce u to anoda cult group.... It's a potential cult group....if u really need to join a group, i advice u find a bible study group or better stil join a church group.. U gat so many tins to do for d lord.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Princess4eva(f): 6:15am On May 10, 2015
Before I gained admission into d university, I av loved them, their gyration will win u ova but beneath dat is a cauldron of cankerworms u wudn't wish ur enemy. On gainin admission, I was opportuned to see them closely. In my school, their base is in front of the SU building, a place u wudn't dare go freely because it has been usurped by cult guys. Photocopy was cheaper @ d SUB but u wudn't dare.

Invariably, cultists nd kegites av things in common, hence their communing together @ the Student Union Building. Except u want to become a cultist, Do NOT join, not even as a passive member.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by idee91: 6:35am On May 10, 2015
I had a bad feeling about the kegite stuff, when I saw the pictures of their initiation on som1s phone......

Their gyration is cool tho....

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 10, 2015
OkpumOji:

Eyiaa don't even go dia if u wanna progress in life.. Dat shiit has alot of spiritual effects attached to it... You may take it as normal tin bt it's not.... It's a step to cultism, b4 u knw it some of dia members wil introduce u to anoda cult group.... It's a potential cult group....if u really need to join a group, i advice u find a bible study group or better stil join a church group.. U gat so many tins to do for d lord.
ok, thanks, but when i googled their history, their objection was good. But its like it has turned to something else.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 10, 2015
Princess4eva:
Before I gained admission into d university, I av loved them, their gyration will win u ova but beneath dat is a cauldron of cankerworms u wudn't wish ur enemy. On gainin admission, I was opportuned to see them closely. In my school, their base is in front of the SU building, a place u wudn't dare go freely because it has been usurped by cult guys. Photocopy was cheaper @ d SUB but u wudn't dare.

Invariably, cultists nd kegites av things in common, hence their communing together @ the Student Union Building. Except u want to become a cultist, Do NOT join, not even as a passive member.
thanks.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Vesuvius(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2015
It is both. Some are there for the fun while some cultists use it to mask their true identity.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 6:46am On May 10, 2015
idee91:
I had a bad feeling about the kegite stuff, when I saw the pictures of their initiation on som1s phone......

Their gyration is cool tho....
i like their gyration and slangs but that initiation its what i dnt understand.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2015
Op look before you leap!! The question yhu need to ask urself is, Is being a Kegite member a priority as a student? Of what benefit will kegite be to you in 10Years time!! IMO just forget abt and face ur studies and graduate well

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Wadosky(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
mrking3:
no doubt u don travel

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Elkewwty(f): 8:40am On May 10, 2015
Awon drunkards.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by momentum85(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2015
Its a social group but a gateway to cultism. If u join them try to remain a normal kegite cos there'll be disturbances to go beyond being a kegite.
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by REMMEI(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2015
cry where are the kegites on nairaland?...who are the karid entity on here.. let's hear from the horse mouth or they can forever remain silent..

I'm a student of UI..and I've been wanting to join this gyration group..I know plenty about them and I've been following them right from my secondary school days..i never believed them to be cultists cos if they even find out you are one they will never accept you..i don't know about now though.. even many people believe I'm a member not until most find out that my best drink is water..

My advice is be lord over yourself rather than being lord by some chiefos.. they can't gyrate more than I do now when I'm in the mood.. I never knew they've turned something else though.. endeavour to stay safe and alive

Aye oni double..

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Ruq: 8:46am On May 10, 2015
Just like peeps have been saying it's a cult group in disguise.

I just don't get how people keep saying their gyration will move you, it's the opposite it's did to me, right from the way they gyrate, I look them and try very hard to seem interested but not once was I moved to join their movement. The lingua is one thing I can say is appealing though.Well sha for peeps who didn't go out much, it's enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by REMMEI(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2015
Elkewwty:
Awon drunkards.

undecided. Awon wo ni drunkards?..

And na una type full there pass,wanting and begging to be karid
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 10, 2015
most of the hierarchy of the kegite club has been infiltrated by cultist, so it has moved from a social club to cultism..

their mode operandi has also been made like a common cultist.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Lordave: 9:57am On May 10, 2015
I wonder why people find it difficult to stay on their own, or better still, just have a little group of meaningful friends rather than seeking for where to gain unnecessary attention/popularity?
When I'm not busy at all I can just stay home all day with just few reasonable and exciting visitors, towards evening me and my guys will look for where to play 'monkey post'.
The way I enjoy myself with my few friends always keep me wishing that people like the OP will stop looking for a large group of people to catch fun with, because that's unarguably how these fetish cults sprang up.

There's nothing more exciting than enjoying what you like with a few meaningful friends

9 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Profemmy001(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2015
Princess4eva:

UNILAG, right? #Gr8Akokites
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Alamation(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2015
Profemmy001:
UNILAG, right? #Gr8Akokites
u dey jump
Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Dunsin89(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2015
I don't know about other schools but Kegites in OAU, UI, FUTA aint cultists. They frown against it. But in other schools mostly in the east and some places in the south-west, I never can tell. Northern unis kegites are cool.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? by Profemmy001(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2015
Alamation:
u dey jump

It's not my fault that you didn't use your rehab pills this morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism On The Rise In Secondary Schools / 6 Reasons Students Fail Examination Despite Studying / Basics Of Biology Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.