Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) (13485 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral / 9-year-old Blue Ivy Carter Named Richest Kid, Worth $500million (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by kidap: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerian Oil Mogul, Jowizaaza’s fleet of cars. He is an Executive of Jezco Oil.

He is the son of an Oil Tycoon, Chief Sir Joseph Ezeokafor, the Founder of Jezco Oil and Vice Chairman of NIPCO PLC, which acquired Mobil Oil PLC.

Jowizaaza is the only son of his father, Chief Sir Joseph Ezeokafor.

Jowi is the Managing Director of his dad’s oil company, Jezco Oil.

Also, he has transformed and modernised the company since he occupied the position.

Furthermore, he has been commended for his work ethic.

However, he is an alumni of Madonna University.

Source: https://wotzup.ng/meet-jowizaaza-the-richest-kid-in-nigeria-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by kidap: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by money121(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Ok
Nice meeting him

What next bayi

12 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Some ppl get money for dis life sha... Poverty is d worst kind of vanity abeg

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by hotunba20(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2020
Good to meet him.

Next.
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by bluemansion: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Money talks.

But where are all these people now that the poor masses so need them? These ones have excess to eat. Where are the crumbs (bag of rice, beans, Garri, Indomie, 5/10k etc)?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by bluemansion: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
This one may be richer than Emoney.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
G
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by GamalNasser: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2020
King baller of Banana Island !!!Truth there is nobody nobody enjoying Nigeria like this Jowi dude ..Nobody !!!!! I think am again nobody ...

16 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by seankafor(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
King baller of Banana Island !!!Truth there is nobody nobody enjoying Nigeria like this Jowi dude ..Nobody !!!!! I think am again nobody ...
forget..
If you get money, your problem go less

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by GamalNasser: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2020
bluemansion:
This one may be richer than Emoney.

Even E money knows

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Badguy89: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
60% Mobi Oil downstream business

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by PHAYOL81: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2020
One thing that always amuses me about our "Igbobian" eastern brothers and sisters is the fact that they can hype a housefly you would think they are referring to an elephant.
They tag any rich persons (from their region) with a sizeable fleet of exotic cars and some couple of beautiful houses 'Billionaire' easily without even knowing the net-woth.
Imagine them easily tagging this rat with the most richest kid as if they already know his net-woth in relation with the worth of other rich kids scattering about the nook and crannies of the nation.
Jeez! What an hillarious lots?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2020
With all him money him no fit do hair transplant

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Chop life geng
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by GamalNasser: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
PHAYOL81:
One thing that always amuses me about our "Igbobian" eastern brothers and sisters is the fact that they can hype a housefly you would think they are referring to an elephant.
They tag any rich persons (from their region) with a sizeable fleet of exotic cars and some couple of beautiful houses 'Billionaire' easily without even knowing the net-woth.
Imagine them easily tagging this rat with the most richest kid as if they already know his net-woth in relation with the worth of other rich kids scattering about the nook and crannies of the nation.
Jeez! What an hillarious lots?

Oga name anybody on the in Lagos currently chopping life more than this dude? There are many people richer than him but they can't come out show off like him since their money is not legit ..this guy is the only person in Lagos that can drive an Aventador, G700 brabus, 2020g63 , Roll Royce Cullinan , 2019 Bentley GT on the road at once and EFCC will not go after him because he is legit to the core . Forget I live on the island and I can tell you for free nobody in Lagos chop life reach this guy as at today

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
O Lord please help me
All I need is just
$50 billion cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga name anybody on the in Lagos currently chopping life more than this dude? There are many people richer than him but they can't come out show off like him since their money is not legit ..this guy is the only person in Lagos that can drive an Aventador, G700 brabus, 2020g63 , Roll Royce Cullinan , 2019 Bentley GT on the road at once and EFCC will not go after him because he is legit to the core . Forget I live on the island and I can tell you for free nobody in Lagos chop life reach this guy as at today

You are busy hyping a boy who was opportuned to be born into a rich family instead of you kneeling and praying to God at this resurrection day for your breakthrough.

14 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by GamalNasser: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

You are busy hyping a boy who was opportuned to be born into a rich family instead of you kneeling and praying to God at this resurrection day for your breakthrough.

Omo I have already gotten my breakthrough so calm down , we can only get richer from this point ..I am not hyping him but saying a fact, I see him in my estate a lot so I know what I am saying .., me sef for age and back ground I dey try

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Girls go come now con call am handsome boy.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by MrBachelor: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
He seems like a down to earth guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by fatymore(f): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Let him.live in peace. Now
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Mhimi007(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Jowizaaza better boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by DaInferno(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2020
why cloth no d fit am?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2020
NEIGHBOUR:

Should he be hating on the boy instead and spreading negativity about him just because the boy was born with a silver spoon?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by michlins(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
With the way he's going, this boy go finish him papa money like this. Unless he's massively expanding the wealth, I don't see how he will maintain this ostentatious lifestyle.

Good luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by michlins(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

I'm hating but people who rich pass him plenty. Talk about that Adenuga pikin will buy this guy and his papa sef

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by fernandoc(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
A lot of people are dying in envy and jealousy. Me I’m happy for the guy and pray God will bless me even if it’s with half of how he blessed this guy I will be grateful.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
O Lord please help me All I need is just $50 billion cry
Guy no kill me with laugh abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Guy no kill me with laugh abeg grin
I know say he small but make God just use that one elevate me cry

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) by PHAYOL81: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Does 'chopping' life signifies richness? What happens to the humble lots? I trust, many of you never heard of the Adelekes until Davido blew the name out of the water. I just use David/Adeleke as example, not to compare with this guy, so you can reason and tell yourselve the truth (as per ever hearing the name of the rich family before David's musical fame). I'm likewise sure you've never heard of the Coverton Airway until the saga with the Rivers State government too. In the same way, there are many others who are accumulating great wealth in the country and who are quite silent about it. Or who do you think are buying properties in, say, Banana Island with hundred of millions of dollars? Or do you think they are just the few names you hear about on the news. What about the Eko Athlantic properties? Who are buying into them? Wake up sire, it's daytime already!

How many times have you heard the Dangote's, Adenuga's, Alakija's children flaunting wealth across town? They are silent billionaires as well in their respective ways. That's an undeniable fact and they have businesses around the nation too. It's the fact. So flaunting doesn't signify he's the richest. He might be the most glamorous, no contest.

To conclude, you want me to name another richer kid or one flaunting the wealth as him? To educate you, the basis for naming anybody in comparison would've been his net-worth from credible source which you don't provide. And I guess we will have to seek the net-worth of others too from an equal credible source. Abi se o fe lowo ju baba re lo ni? (He isn't richer than his dad, so what the heck's the fuss about?). Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: MR EDO Wins Mr Tourism Nigeria 2014 / Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea / Burna Boy Calls Out MTV Base For Not Nominating Him For MAMA Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.