Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea (13509 Views)

Unveiling: Tolani Baj, Taymesan And Kim Oprah Join The Smirnoff Geng. / Bisola, Venita, Broda Shaggi And Denola Grey in Tecno’s Camission Season 2 / Media Personality Denola Grey In Gay S3t Tape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Qtsnow(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Lipton hosts a Sip and Paint event with Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan, and others to launch the new Lipton Extra Strong tea.

Premium tea label Lipton hosted a "Sip and Paint" event on Friday, January 21, 2022, at Tree House Garden, Lagos.

The event, which was geared towards encouraging tea consumption and building awareness around the newest addition to its product line, was hosted by radio personality and presenter, Kaylah Oniwo.

Commenting on the event, Asst. Brand Manager, Ekaterra-Zainab Abbas, said, "As much as tea-drinking is a common culture in Nigeria, we realized that a lot of people do not realise its wide-ranging benefits, particularly unsweetened tea. We hosted the Sip and Paint event to not only raise awareness about these benefits but to support the tea-drinking culture. "

"Tea is a rich source of flavonoids. Dietary flavonoids may help maintain a healthy heart. The event enabled people to have first-hand experience of the goodness of tea, particularly Lipton Extra Strong Tea, "she added.

The event featured celebrities like Denola Grey, Toke Makinwa, Taymesan, Opeyemi Famakin, and Enioluwa, among others. Other attendees included Ekaterra’ s General Manager Africa, Chiedozie Egbuna, Country Brand Manager, Motunrayo Babalola, and R & D Lead, Africa, Kayode Oluwatoba.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Qtsnow(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2022
More pictures

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Qtsnow(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2022
More

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by SarkinYarki: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2022
People still dey drink Lipton?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Qtsnow(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Northerners still do

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Folabifreeman(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hhp
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Qtsnow(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Folabifreeman:
Hhp

Space bookers association
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by ignis: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Qtsnow:
Northerners still do

So only northerners drink lipton? Can you see your myopic thinking?

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Very well..it's health benefits are great..

17 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2022
My favourite tea wow

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Lipton! Our tea of those years!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by OMYKROIN: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Na small small lipton go start to dey wrap cannabis as tea for us say na lipton strong extra but somehow en go good for that slamworm guy and the vulture griller.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by ATEAMS: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2022
0yyanna
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Noshitboi(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by muheeb01(m): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Mosated: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2022
I don't think I can ever drink Lipton again
Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by rali123(f): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Who doesn’t, first thing in the morning for me.

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Beautiful people everywhere kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2022
rali123:

Who doesn’t, first thing in the morning for me.
Same here sis.

Most of us @[b][/b] take it first thing in the morning also.

It starts the day really good.

For some other ones, coffee do it for them.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by luscioustrish(f): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2022
My mum’s favorite tea wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2022
luscioustrish:
My mum’s favorite tea wink
Awwwwwww.

God bless Mama Luscious kiss kiss kiss

luscioustrish:

Amen, thank you kiss
You are always welcome beautiful kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by timefarm(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2022
It is milder than coffee.
Good to wake you up in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by RaisedByWolves: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
post=109671063:

Same here sis.

Most of us @[/b] take it [b]fiedt thing in the morning also.

It starts the day really good.

For some other ones, coffee do it for them.
[/s]

What does this mean? undecided

Fiedt in the morning ?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Mom007(f): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Yes o, invite everyone who doesn't drink Lipton but forget to invite me who has been a Lipton person for over 10years! Even when every other person in the house drink bournvita, I remained loyal. Even when y'all reduced the strength and a teabag can no longer comfortably brew 2 standard cups, I remained loyal. Now you throw a party and don't call me... I think its time to switch to top tea! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by everythinggirly(f): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2022
I hate Lipton!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by ZUBY77(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Exposing boobs over the tea I will be drinking? Lipton just lost one customer

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Denola Grey, Taymesan,Others at The Launch Of New Lipton Extra Tea by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
No, they've left it for mkpuru miri, energy drinks etc. Hence the bad behaviour we see today

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Mourns Eunice Olawale: #JusticeForEuniceOlawale / Tagwaye Foundation Launched, Targets Education Empowerment For Less Privileged / Luxury: How The Rich Spends Their Billions In Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.