Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered (655 Views)

Do This And Your Prayers Will Be Answered. / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Contact Me For Bible Related Questions And Interesting Publications And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Mike4S: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Some Christians don't read their bible. This has made them to rely on man's exegesis of the bible. Most times this exegesis is not in accordance with the bible.
The thrust of this piece is to entertain questions from the readers and to be answered by those that can back it up with bible passages.
Let's go.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Georgetlm2: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Mike4S:
Some Christians don't read their bible. This has made them to rely on man's exegesis of the bible. Most times this exegesis is not in accordance with the bible.
The thrust of this piece is to entertain questions from the readers and to be answered by those that can back it up with bible passages.
Let's go.
What is bible?
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Mike4S: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Georgetlm2:

What is bible?
A book that contains words that were written by men led by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by StrikeBack(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Mike4S:
A book that contains words that were written by men led by the Holy Spirit.
what are the names of the mere men that compiled this book?
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Mike4S: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2020
StrikeBack:
what are the names of the mere men that compiled this book?
Many authors with Moses taking the credit of the first five books, Apostle Paul taking credit of the Pauline epistles and many more authors. James, Peter, Solomon, John, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc. are some authors
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Mike4S:
Some Christians don't read their bible.

ALL CHRISTIANS DON'T READ "THE BIBLE". THEY JUST READ A FEW PARTS OF IT, AND REPEAT UNTIL INFINITY.
I THINK IT'S GOOD FOR THE BUSINESS LIKE THAT, CUS IF THEY READ THE WHOLE DAMN THING THEY'D BECOME JUST LIKE ME. AN ATHEIST.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Mike4S:
Many authors with Moses taking the credit of the first five books, Apostle Paul taking credit of the Pauline epistles and many more authors. James, Peter, Solomon, John, Matthew, Mark, Luke, etc. are some authors

@Bolded,
If Moses takes credit for the first five books,how does he record his own death in the fifth book?
Deuteronomy Chapter 34 verses 1-8.
undecided
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by hupernikao: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL CHRISTIANS DON'T READ "THE BIBLE". THEY JUST READ A FEW PARTS OF IT, AND REPEAT UNTIL INFINITY.
I THINK IT'S GOOD FOR THE BUSINESS LIKE THAT, CUS IF THEY READ THE WHOLE DAMN THING THEY'D BECOME JUST LIKE ME. AN ATHEIST.

Try ponder on what you wrote above and correct yourself.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Nwanna2588: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

@Bolded,
If Moses takes credit for the first five books,how does he record his own death in the fifth book?
undecided
I can only say that with God nothing is impossible as backed up by Luke 1:27
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nwanna2588:
I can only say that with God nothing is impossible as backed up by Luke 1:27

Is that your final answer?
This is hilarious...

1 Like

Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Fdex012: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
To all Christ believers in the house as we all knows the fasting has ended and celebration follow because our Lord has risen today. Please your assistance is needed, I don't have food to eat as im typing this message and no hope anywhere because covid-19 has made me stranded....
If you think you're Worthy of giving to the less privilege at this difficult time please do so in the name of God
Gtbank 0036230283 Oke O. Ezekiel
Nothing is little thanks

No abuse
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by CAPSLOCKED: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

This is hilarious...

NA YOU GO TIRE.
IT ALWAYS ENDS WITH "GOD DID IT", "MYSTERIOUS WAYS", AND "GOD KNOWS BEST".

2 Likes

Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by sotall(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

It is either they dont read or they read and dont understand what they are reading.

With all the half-truths, double-standardness and false claims written there, no same mind will take it serious
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Georgetlm2:

What is bible?

The Bible is a book that contains the written word of God. (Logos).
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

@Bolded,
undecided

I knew this was going to come up.
The Bible is not arranged in chronology order. That is it not arranged in the way events occurred. Some events that occurred earlier are found in the latter part of the bible according to arrangements.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by lepasharon(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

This is hilarious...

grin

Pathetic lol
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

I knew this was going to come up.
The Bible is not arranged in chronology order. That is it not arranged in the way events occurred. Some events that occurred earlier are found in the latter part of the bible according to arrangements.

What the hell are you talking about?
How does Moses the purported writer and recorder of Deuteronomy RECORD HIS OWN DEATH IN A BOOK WRITTEN BY HIM?

This is why I say discussion with religious people is like slamming your head on a concrete wall and I am not ready to do that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
lepasharon:

grin

Pathetic lol

I am free today so I will attempt to humour them sis. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

How does Moses the purported writer and recorder of Deuteronomy RECORD HIS OWN DEATH IN A BOOK WRITTEN BY HIM?

This is why I say discussion with religious people is like slamming your head on a concrete wall and I am not ready to do that!

Oops.. Sorry if I didn't get your question right. I thought you meant the arrangement.

OK... Some events are written/recorded through revelation before they actually happen. Like the coming of our lord Jesus Christ that was long spoken of by the prophets before He was born.

Sorry for misconstruing your question earlier.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Mike4S: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

Just as air of mystery surrounds the death of Moses, it will be hard to be understood by a carnal man. Let's not become agnostic to avoid apostasy. Jude 1:9-10 has a cameo of what transpired in Moses death and ended with a warning. Don't say what you know nothing about
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Mike4S: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
It should be known that the same Moses wrote what happened before him also. So why is that one not attracting the same question as asked in his posthumous writing.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Oops.. Sorry if I didn't get your question right. I thought you meant the arrangement.

[i[b]]OK... Some events are written/recorded through revelation before they actually happen. Like the coming of our lord Jesus Christ that was long spoken of by the prophets before He was born.[/b][/i][

Sorry for misconstruing your question earlier.

@ Bolded,
I am tempted not to dignify this with an answer because it is so funny that it is hilarious. I suggest you read about Buddha,Mithra,Dionysius, Osiris and even Hercules who were all mesiahs,light of the world ,and sons of god long before Jesus. The coming of these Messiahs were also foretold.
The simple fact is that the Jesus story was plagiarized by the compilers of the bible. The same with the Moses story and the same with the Noah story that was stolen from the Epich of Gilgamesh.
Goggle is your best friend if you allow him. cool
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mike4S:

Just as air of mystery surrounds the death of Moses, it will be hard to be understood by a carnal man. Let's not become agnostic to avoid apostasy. Jude 1:9-10 has a cameo of what transpired in Moses death and ended with a warning. Don't say what you know nothing about

If I recall you were the one who opened a thread asking for questions. Now you are hiding behind clever cliches.
I suggest you make up your mind,do you want to answer questions or are you gonna hide behind "Don't say what you know nothing about." Which by the way is NOT an answer!
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dantedasz:

@ Bolded,
I am tempted not to dignify this with an answer because it is so funny that it is hilarious. I suggest you read about Buddha,Mithra,Dionysius, Osiris and even Hercules who were all mesiahs,light of the world ,and sons of god long before Jesus. The coming of these Messiahs were also foretold.
The simple fact is that the Jesus story was plagiarized by the compilers of the bible. The same with the Moses story and the same with the Noah story that was stolen from the Epich of Gilgamesh.
Goggle is your best friend if you allow him. cool

Thank you.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Dantedasz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:

Thank you.

Have a happy Ishtar. undecided
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Image123(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

i read the whole thing.
Re: Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered by Thermodynamics(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2020
www.latinhire.com

Go to this website, here you can do online tutorial and do assignment for students on all levels and get paid in dollars.

You'll have to take an online test in other to be accepted into the system.

The test is simple, if you know what you're doing, and if you know the basic things in your field, you'll definitely pass.

(1) (Reply)

8 Years Ago--Jesus Gave A Brother A Dream About COVID-19 / When You Open The Market & Close The Mosque/church,you Feed The Body &.. / Why A Lot Of Nigerian Pastors Are Not Happy With The Covid Lockdown......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.