Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility (13488 Views)

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Air Peace: No Need To Pay For Registration For Our Free Flight / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Jack500: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
A
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by UnreportedNaija: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Air peace is a very responsible company and so I believe them.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake news too much
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by jonnyjustcome22: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Who to believe.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
This was exactly what they did during the south African xenophobia. They ridiculed this airpeace and with their co conspirator in US, they concocted whatever and published.
Today, air peace is still standing.

Now this again after China coro flight.

Envy is a very weapon.
How can people live and thrive in propaganda?

I saw that thread and passed cos I know the truth will surface at the right time.

Shame on this people.

Cos air peace has something to do with south east and south south, a line which people from this places hardly venture into cos its seen as reserved to some particular tribes.

It's business people!
There is joy in competition.
This is not dangote that has monopoly over everything( one day, will be the beginning of the end of dangote monopoly. People are waiting for the right time to strike)
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by kingshrd: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake news and propaganda would be the end of this country watch it start a civil war soon
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by israelmao(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
COVID-19 pack your load and go.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by letitrainnow(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Alright
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by AFONJACOW(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
One thing Ndi Igbo in General will understand, no amount of favour you do to this useless country will they appreciate... Airpeace stop been their Messiah they will never appreciate rather they will find means to bring u down
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by vicraven(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter guys
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
dominique:
Six pilots in a plane for a 14-hour return flight?
hi domie, please can u unban me from business section, am being banned by bot for comments. but didnt violate anything just explaining it. thanks.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Dollabiz: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
really
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerian government doesn't know what it's doing and lagos state government is overzealous.

We overdo things when it's not neccesssary and we underdo when it's most neccesssary.

Airpeace argument is in order and very valid.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by planetx: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
dominique:
For a total of 28 hrs, so six pilots is adequate and not excessive.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Jostoman: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:
were are all this fake news emanating from?
Corona virus in Nigeria is now a business center
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by hamer: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Our government should be careful with these Chinese people o. They should not be trusted 100%
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by dam2000(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
This bastard call federal government should open road on Tuesday or else hmm
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Charisma01: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
dominique:

As stated in d report, on arrival in China, none of the crew stepped out of the plane.
The idea is that one set handled the flight to China, the other takes over on the return flight
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by obailala(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Wickedfacts:
They didn't know they would be quarantined and they went home. I find this hard to believe cos they didn't fly the gate out of the area, they got out. How come others didn't see them to tell them they were to be quarantined?

They didn't log their entry into the Lagos office operating area? Anyway sha, they are safe, sound and in quarantine.

The FG thanks them, not Nigerians. Nigerians didn't send anybody to import Chinese doctors. It is between them and the FG.
Are you sure you read the report?
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by obailala(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
sassysure:
This was exactly what they did during the south African xenophobia. They ridiculed this airpeace and with their co conspirator in US, they concocted whatever and published.
Today, air peace is still standing.

Now this again after China coro flight.

Envy is a very weapon.
How can people live and thrive in propaganda?

I saw that thread and passed cos I know the truth will surface at the right time.

Shame on this people.

Cos air peace has something to do with south east and south south, a line which people from this places hardly venture into cos its seen as reserved to some particular tribes.

It's business people!
There is joy in competition.
This is not dangote that has monopoly over everything( one day, will be the beginning of the end of dangote monopoly. People are waiting for the right time to strike)
This one has turned it to tribal victim mentality palaver. *spits*

I'm even surprised there aren't more people with your reasoning on this thread. Next time, try to comment early in the thread, many others would have concurred and followed you like cows.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Dpharisee: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Afonjarudeens are back with their media attack any time this man does something for good of the country sad
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na wetin them tell us "in the online", na e we go believe. They just never tell us the truth. If they finally do, who do we know it is??

Gbas gbos

Check my signature for your affordable smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by Izigha(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
dominique:
Set of 2. That's 3 pilots per trip. The pilots that flew to China can not flew back in such a short turnaround.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by tinsel: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
SLAP44:
They don't know it is air peace. They thought a Chinese airline brought the Chinese doctors and they created the fake news to discredit the government.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by bkool7(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Whois:
So punch publishes fake news too. Modified.

I stand with punch. Seems they didn't know they would be quarantined and they went home

After a flight...they went home.
Just like that.
How does that sound to you?
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by back2sender: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
SLAP44:
I dey wait for the man to go to USA then we will know how responsible the man be.
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by waynejesus: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Please anyone with Samsung 8 up for sale within lagos urgently
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by back2sender: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
bkool7:

After a flight...they went home.
Just like that.
How does that sound to you?
Thanks for this, don't ming all those Olodos otondo supporting rubbish
Re: Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility by bkool7(m): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
jaxxy:
Nigerian government doesn't know what it's doing and lagos state government is overzealous.

We overdo things when it's not neccesssary and we underdo when it's most neccesssary.

Airpeace argument is in order and very valid.

There is a reason we are having fewer casualties than other foreign country that did not overdo things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yenagoa - Port Harcourt Road Wrecked By The Flood (pictures) / FG Announces 24-hour Total Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: 2018 No Longer Feasible, Fixes New Date For Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.