Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. (21862 Views)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Idonweak: 4:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started like play but now I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal. I also noticed my buttocks itches alittle plus i had a boil/lump there but it bursted and cleared but now the boil/lump is back.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I want you to know i had been celibate since the beginning of these year. My guess is scabies but I'm not sure. Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The penis below is not mine. I got it from google. I only upload it because that's what the condition of my penis look like.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Let us see your real penis and observe it's condition real-time. That is only when we can offer you practical advice and suggestions.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by tunnyl(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Go to a pharmacy and explain to them, they will tell you to buy this drug or any other one. "AZITHROMYCIN" use one daily

4 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by dawnomike(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2020
SEE A DOCTOR ASAP!
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
Let us see your real penis and observe it's condition real-time. That is only when we can offer you practical advice and suggestions.

angry angry angry

Well done. Miss practical advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by rex444(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2020
could be filariasis or one of this change of water shit.... get antibiotics and medicated soap.... try medisoft soap
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by konkonbilo(m): 6:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
smh continously angry

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by femi4: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Idonweak:
My penis has been really itchy for like a month. It started like play but now I'm really worried. The itchy is so pleasing. Aside the itchiness, i don't have any other symptoms at all. No penis discharge, painful erection and everything else is normal. I also noticed my buttocks itches alittle plus i had a boil/lump there but it bursted and cleared but now the boil/lump is back.

Please before you accuse me of contacting sti, I want you to know i had been celibate since the beginning of these year. My guess is scabies but I'm not sure. Please lemme know what you think and what i can use if you have had similar experience before. Thanks.

Disclaimer: The penis below is not mine. I got it from google. I only upload it because that's what the condition of my penis look like.
Azythromycin + Ciprotab all the way. Come back and thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Gofwane(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
WTF! This your monicker got LOL grin
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by terrezo2002(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2020
What people go through when they refuse to follow God's words of do not fornicate.

4 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Ablemax(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Am a doctor and I can not say or prescribed any drugs for you unless I see the real dicK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by verifiablefacts: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Idonweak:

we don't know about the penis but the hands looks like your own.

7 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
use epiderm cream and take cetirizine, you can as well take Augmentin. ( Ask the pharmacist/doctor for dosage)
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Breezzy(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2020
That's scabies, go to the nearest chemist and buy moko lotion. It's liquid but very thick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by MJBOLT: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
you have scabies
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by skywalker240(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Over 1580 views, i can bet its the ladies. grin

8 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by ojkalito(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2020
It's best you run a test and get prescribed med.... I suspect it could be a fungi infection which most ppl confuse for bacterial infection... unless you get the right med you'll treat and it would keep coming back especially if it's fungi infection like i suspected
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by dayumite: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
That should be Jock itch, I advise you try maintain proper hygiene of ur private part. To start with, get a methylated spirit and scrub those affected area with it after bath and do that morning and night and make sure u use fresh boxers after bath coz their spores will still be in the boxers u used during they day. Be consistent with that for 2weeks and see the result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Orubebe01: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Goko cleanser herbal is all you need. My instinct is telling me that the machine gun belongs to you.
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Koko1119: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Dont mind dis pple what u have is internal hit if u go for test dey we not see it my advice is for u to stop eating protein because any u eat it it starter itching u am i rite so stop eating protien & also stop highness infact dont eat or do anytin dat we make ur body worm.

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by osax4pal: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Hahahahaha thought I was the only how noticed that
[the quote author=verifiablefacts post=88383949]
we don't know about the penis but the hands looks like your own.[/quote]
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by mrnuel1(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Go to pharmacy get this rub it after bath on affected areas it hurt small, do not repeat boxers wash after use and towel too wash after use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by HundHunter(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Instead of you going to the hospital and seek medical help. You are here asking every "Dick" and "Horry" to advise. I bet your girlfriend has not seen your John Thomas lately.

Please do the needful. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nickshrapnel: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Does it itch most at night? If yes, then treat scabies, if it still persist, then it may be nodular scabies. See a doctor
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
That penis be like nut
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Let's see the peniss biko
Can't be giving advice on what I haven't seen with my eyes
Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by sexylassie2(f): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Have you ever wash your boxers?

Your hygiene is the problem

2 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by vincenteger: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Oga from your description it's scabies
Experienced this shit last year
Just the way you described it
Go and buy benzyl benzoate and ivermectin and your problems are over

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Tastemoney(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Probable Diagnosis: Scabies

Treatment procedure:

1) Ivermectin 2abs ( Take the 2 tabs., all at once .

2) Benzylbenzoate suspension (Apply from your neck down to your toes after bathing at night. Avoid contact to your eyes, mouth and nose or open wound)

3) Calamine lotion (apply from neck to toes every morning after bathing) Pls avoid contact to your eyes,mouth and nose )...This will stop the itching.

4) Soak your towels, bed sheet and inner wears with boiled water and detergent

If the symptoms do not stop after 7days. ..visit the hospital.

Estimated cost for this therapy is less than N1k

Quick recovery

9 Likes

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by bro4u: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Obviously scabies (toilet infection), to the nearest pharmacy ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by iramure(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
are you on heat?

1 Like

Re: Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Azithromycin + cefixime

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkeypox Hits Rivers State, 3 People Quarantined / Pharmacist Placed On Oxygen Support In Hospital Dies Due To Prolong Power Outage / Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.