Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition (1822 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism. / The Gap In Evolutionary Folktales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
What is wrong with you? I said produce science text you are giving me reported speech/interview.

Here is the paper Nihal Alton-Bonnet was part of:

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?pii=S0092-8674%2810%2900369-7

Find in it where they say the goal of the virus is to replicate and quote the paragraph.
What's the matter with you? angry angry angry

I showed you the professor 's notes where she talked about what the goal of the virus is, but you are ignoring that, and gone zeroing on her published paper, that hasnt her written notes on it and so instead of using goal in it, used a different expression conveying the idea of how the virus function.

Fundamentally, as I previously mentioned, the virus, by design, is all about successfully replicating itself, else thats the end of it.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What's the matter with you? angry angry angry

I showed you the professor 's notes where she talked about what the goal of the virus is, but you are ignoring that, and gone zeroing on her published paper, that hasnt her written notes on it and so instead of using goal in it, used a different expression conveying the idea of how the virus function.

Fundamentally, as I previously mentioned, the virus, by design, is all about successfully replicating itself, else thats the end of it.

Is her notes science text or the paper she published? Abeg go and sit down jor! You said you have innumerable and the best you could come up with is professor's notes? Gerrahere.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Is her notes science text or the paper she published? Abeg go and sit down jor! You said you have innumerable and the best you could come up with is professor's notes? Gerrahere.
[img]https://s6/images/VirusGoal.jpg[/img]

"The goal of a virus particle is to transport its genome in a replication-competent form from an infected cell to an uninfected cell. To enter a new host cell, the majority ofviruses take advantage of the endocyticmechanisms of the cell and wait until reaching endocytic vacuoles or other cytoplasmic compartments before penetrating into the cytosol. After penetration, viruses and viral capsids exploit the cytoplasmic transport systems of the cell, moving to sites of replication within the cytosol (most RNA viruses) or the nucleus (most DNA viruses). The final step in the entry process generally involves uncoating of the viral genome. After numerous entry studies with a variety of viruses in different cell systems, the overall picture of entry of animal virus into the host cell is becoming increasingly complete. There are essentially six locations for penetration. These are: ..."
Virus Entry at a Glance
Yohei Yamauchi and Ari Helenius
Institute of Biochemistry, ETH Zurich, Schafmattstrasse 18, Zurich, CH-8093, Switzerland*
Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd
and in Journal of Cell Science 2013

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5ac4/348710f1626fd2b121b4d916e87aaaede1b5.pdf
https://jcs.biologists.org/content/126/6/1289

My laptop is freezing up because I over over 100 browser tabs opened, lol. It was frustrating opening that one. I am retorting to closing down few at a time, not important tabs, then for the browser to catch up from released resources free enough to quickly load page. My browser update notification too, that I've delayed, is even in the background there, compounding the whole thing. It is just cramping my style and get-going.

I am really pissed off right now, as I dont want to close and shut down the tabs grin grin grin
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by finalboss(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

My laptop is freezing up because I over over 100 browser tabs opened, lol. It was frustrating opening that one. I am reporting to closing down few at time not important tabs, then for the browser to catch up from released resources enough to quickly load page. My browser update notification too, that I've delayed is even in the background there compounding the whole thing. It is just cramping my style and get-going.

I am pissed off right now angry angry angry .

Baba ti binu tan grin

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
Baba ti binu tan
So, you too sabi tok and write yoruba. Na wa ooo.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by finalboss(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
So, you too sabi tok and write yoruba. Na wa ooo.
ehn boss I loyal o, I sabi Yoruba well.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s6/images/VirusGoal.jpg[/img]

"The goal of a virus particle is to transport its genome in a replication-competent form from an infected cell to an uninfected cell. To enter a new host cell, the majority ofviruses take advantage of the endocyticmechanisms of the cell and wait until reaching endocytic vacuoles or other cytoplasmic compartments before penetrating into the cytosol. After penetration, viruses and viral capsids exploit the cytoplasmic transport systems of the cell, moving to sites of replication within the cytosol (most RNA viruses) or the nucleus (most DNA viruses). The final step in the entry process generally involves uncoating of the viral genome. After numerous entry studies with a variety of viruses in different cell systems, the overall picture of entry of animal virus into the host cell is becoming increasingly complete. There are essentially six locations for penetration. These are: ..."
Virus Entry at a Glance
Yohei Yamauchi and Ari Helenius
Institute of Biochemistry, ETH Zurich, Schafmattstrasse 18, Zurich, CH-8093, Switzerland*
Published by The Company of Biologists Ltd
and in Journal of Cell Science 2013

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5ac4/348710f1626fd2b121b4d916e87aaaede1b5.pdf
https://jcs.biologists.org/content/126/6/1289

My laptop is freezing up because I over over 100 browser tabs opened, lol. It was frustrating opening that one. I am retorting to closing down few at a time, not important tabs, then for the browser to catch up from released resources free enough to quickly load page. My browser update notification too, that I've delayed, is even in the background there, compounding the whole thing. It is just cramping my style and get-going.

I am really pissed off right now, as I dont want to close and shut down the tabs grin grin grin

Ok gonna give this one to you even though it is doesn't absolutely fit the criteria. I will shut up.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by MuttleyLaff: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordReed:
Ok gonna give this one to you even though it is doesn't absolutely fit the criteria. I will shut up.
I doff my hat to you, thanks. I can sleep peacefully tonight and just as if like a baby after having a bath
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Mavrick2012: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maximus69:

At least God made sure that we still have a talking animal, so if you're in doubt that animals can talk by the power of the one who created them.
Go and stop Parrots from talking, then come back to argue about talking animals.

You know God really made sure that your stupidity is pronounced out of your own mouth! Job 5:13

See how stupid ATHEISM made you!

You're here arguing about talking animals, yet Parrots (animal) are still talking till today! cheesy
this is one thing i hate about you Muslims and Christians,so quick to INSULT
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2020
LordReed:
MuttleyLaff, Image123

What you fail to comprehend is science would never use the words aim or goal for something like the virus because the virus is a thing without conscious direction. It CANNOT aim or have goals so you'll NEVER have a science textbook that describes the virus as having aims or goals.

Ain't you happy you learnt something today? LMFAO!

i knew you'd dance like a clown, sorry as a clown. So you cannot aim or have goals because you are a non living thing, isn't it? Oh you're a living thing, just like that corona virus thing without direction. Forgive me,i'm a poor dancer, i almost forgot "conscious". All these organisations with goals and aims and missions are all conscious, aren't they? Like i earlier said, you deserve a refund. i can help you advocate it, just mention their name.
On second thoughts, it might actually be your fault, not theirs. You see, you lack wisdom i guess you know already anyway. Wisdom is the application of knowledge. You failed to apply the knowledge they tried all means to give you. You're still looking for textbooks to confirm to you that you're that proverbial ostrich. You heard about the ostrich, or you need me to tell you about the proverbial ostrich?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2020
LordReed:

Hahahahahaha. Poor man. Muttley please forgive him. i need to be able to easily recognise him without a change of monikers.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2020
LordReed:

Let's bet, if you can produce one science textbook that says the goal of a virus is to replicate, I will delete my account and never come to Nairaland again. If you can't, you delete your account and never come to Nairaland again. Deal or are you chicken?

See the way satan tempted this fellow,yet he'll never agree there's devil. He just went into destruct mode for almost no reason. That's the way satan plays tambourine with their brains.
Someone just decides to blow up an account over 12years old. It's the same pattern satan uses with a guy that goes into schools and supermarkets shooting people. It's the same SENSELESS pattern.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of Crescent Moon Symbol Of Islam / Religious Affiliation Of History's 100 Most Influential People / On The Historical Reliability Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.