Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition (1774 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism. / The Gap In Evolutionary Folktales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2020
For most of the animal kingdom, babies are born in one of two ways: their parent either lays eggs or gives birth to live offspring.

Recently, a three-toed skink (Saiphos equalis) pulled off an extraordinary feat: It laid three eggs and delivered another baby through live birth in the same pregnancy. That suggests that the lizard species is in a rare transitional form between egg-laying and live-bearing animals, according to a study published in Molecular Ecology last month.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/11/us/skink-species-evolution-transition-scn-trnd/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:
For most of the animal kingdom, babies are born in one of two ways: their parent either lays eggs or gives birth to live offspring.

Recently, a three-toed skink (Saiphos equalis) pulled off an extraordinary feat: It laid three eggs and delivered another baby through live birth in the same pregnancy. That suggests that the lizard species is in a rare transitional form between egg-laying and live-bearing animals, according to a study published in Molecular Ecology last month.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/11/us/skink-species-evolution-transition-scn-trnd/index.html

Definitely humans having conjoined bodies, extra toes and fingers are also going through the EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITION!

Wèèrè,Òpònú Olódo! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Definitely humans having conjoined bodies, extra toes and fingers are also going through the EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITION!

LMFAO! This is real life, not stories of talking donkeys and talking snakes.

8 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! This is real life, not stories of talking donkeys and talking snakes.

At least God made sure that we still have a talking animal, so if you're in doubt that animals can talk by the power of the one who created them.
Go and stop Parrots from talking, then come back to argue about talking animals.

You know God really made sure that your stupidity is pronounced out of your own mouth! Job 5:13

See how stupid ATHEISM made you!

You're here arguing about talking animals, yet Parrots (animal) are still talking till today! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by hakeem4(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

But you believe someone died and came back after 3 days grin grin grin

abeg pass me the blunt you took before posting this

4 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
hakeem4:

But you believe someone died and came back after 3 days grin grin grin

abeg pass me the blunt you took before posting this

Supporters club! cheesy

Later come and start arguing that religionists are looking for ways to support their SKY DADDY, please what is your brother trying to do with this stupid thread?

Perhaps he's here to support your evolution theory shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by hakeem4(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Supporters club! cheesy

Later come and start arguing that religionists are looking for ways to support their SKY DADDY, please what is your brother trying to do with this stupid thread?

Perhaps he's here to support your evolution theory shey? cheesy

At least he gave you evidence for evolution. Since i have known any religious person, non has ever brought forward any evidence to defend any creator.

you guys just work with beliefs
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting find
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
hakeem4:

At least he gave you evidence for evolution. Since i have known any religious person, non has ever brought forward any evidence to defend any creator.

you guys just work with beliefs

Hen nah! angry

Is that not the same reason i said people with extra fingers, toes and conjoined bodies are also EVIDENCE of evolution?

Praise evolution joh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

At least God made sure that we still have a talking animal, so if you're in doubt that animals can talk by the power of the one who created them.
Go and stop Parrots from talking, then come back to argue about talking animals.

You know God really made sure that your stupidity is pronounced out of your own mouth! Job 5:13

See how stupid ATHEISM made you!

You're here arguing about talking animals, yet Parrots (animal) are still talking till today! cheesy

You are the stupid one here because I didn't mention talking animals. I said specifically, talking donkeys and talking snakes. When you have real life examples of those, come back to me.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:
Interesting find

Indeed, an example of how fascinating nature is. I even got to learn of gliding snakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKSKxQcyYdE

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by hakeem4(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Hen nah! angry

Is that not the same reason i said people with extra fingers, toes and conjoined bodies are also EVIDENCE of evolution?

Praise evolution joh! cheesy
Yes you are right, Natural selection never claimed it would produce perfect offspring, everything is just mutation.

But since you believe we were created by god. why can't god bring perfect offspring ?
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
hakeem4:
Yes you are right, Natural selection never claimed it would produce perfect offspring, everything is just mutation.

But since you believe we were created by god. why can't god bring perfect offspring ?

He did!

His word said everything he made in the beginning was perfect until humans misused their freewill, that's what brought about all the things we're experiencing today!

So the problem wasn't from him but from rebelliousness of human! Deuteronomy 32:5

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed, an example of how fascinating nature is. I even got to learn of gliding snakes.

Go check the book, it also said the snake had legs before God cursed it!

Then ask from your gods (scientists) if it's true that snakes supposed to have legs according to their DNA! smiley

Òdè! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

Fascinating. From my childhood days, I know gliding snakes. (Though I didn't know them by that name in that period.)

Due to the green color, they can stay undetected in a lush green shrub.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
gensteejay:

Fascinating. From my childhood days, I know gliding snakes. (Though I didn't know them by that name in that period.)

Due to the green color, they can stay undetected in a lush green shrub.

I wish I had paid attention when I was younger to these kinds of things. I had all sorts of books with interesting facts but I only looked at them for their big pretty pictures. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Go check the book, it also said the snake had legs before God cursed it!

Then ask from your gods (scientists) if it's true that snakes supposed to have legs according to their DNA! smiley

Òdè! cheesy

Should we also ask them if vocals cords are in the DNA? LMFAO!

omugo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

Should we also ask them if vocals cords are in the DNA? LMFAO!

omugo cheesy

OK your Gods have confirmed that one!

It's enough evidence! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

OK your Gods have confirmed that one!

It's enough evidence! cheesy

And your god is a liar, no wonder you lie a lot LoLz! I am sure your god even lied when it claimed it cursed the snake to have no feet, your liar god that can't dry the spit of a new born baby. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

And your god is a liar, no wonder you lie a lot LoLz! I am sure your god even lied when it claimed it cursed the snake to have no feet, your liar god that can't dry the spit of a new born baby. LMFAO!

What is lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

What is lie? cheesy

Ask a dictionary.

alaimọ cheesy
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
LordReed:

Ask a dictionay.

alaimọ cheesy

I have no business with dictionary, i do my business without a dictionary! smiley

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maximus69:

I have no business with dictionary, i do my business without a dictionary! smiley

Is it any wonder you then speak like an ignorant dunce? Bwahahahahaha!

alailẹkọ cheesy
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2020
This must somehow prove what we have been saying that there is no god and man came from monkey and the earth is as a result of gbas gbos.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Image123:
This must somehow prove what we have been saying that there is no god and man came from monkey and the earth is as a result of gbas gbos.

This must mean you don't understand what you are talking about or you deliberately strawmaned the science.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:

This must mean you don't understand what you are talking about or you deliberately strawmaned the science.

i only brought you closer to your goal since you put it in the religion section.

2 Likes

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:

Is it any wonder you then speak like an ignorant dunce? Bwahahahahaha!

alailẹkọ cheesy

Wise man trying to teach freethinkers how to live in harmony with dictionary's definitions! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Usorohtheman(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Image123:

i only brought you closer to your goal since you put it in the religion section.

Where have you seen me state that there is no god or that man came from monkeys? So how can that be my goal? See how you make yourself look dull?

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

Where have you seen me state that there is no god or that man came from monkeys? So how can that be my goal? See how you make yourself look dull?

Don't be dull. Your GOAL means you're yet to achieve it. It's future duh.

1 Like

Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by LordReed(m): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Image123:

Don't be dull. Your GOAL means you're yet to achieve it. It's future duh.

How do you know it is my goal when I have never stated such? Keep expressing how dull you are.
Re: Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition by Image123(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

How do you know it is my goal when I have never stated such? Keep expressing how dull you are.

What is the goal of the coronavirus in the body? Are you still too dull to know it since coronavirus has never stated such?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Another Jesus Comes Today? / Things They Wont Tell You About Christianity / Has TB Joshua Predicted When Mandela Will Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.