Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? (867 Views)

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? / Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? by Olutola88(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2020
I have stayed at home for 2weeks and I have used 4times the mobile data I would have used before Lockdown.

When Network providers gave us free 10sms per day, I told my sister that it doesn't make much sense. Free mobile data should have been added to it.

The truth is that Telecoms Giants are one of the biggest winners of this Lockdown. People have been using mobile data like water and making a lot of telephone calls.

How much mobile data have you used during Covid-19 lockdown?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? by Holumhidey(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
While bleeping my neighbour's daughter two days before the lockdown, she screamed her father's wifi password in between moans.....

The rest is history
Re: How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? by Olutola88(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:
While bleeping my neighbour's daughter two days before the lockdown, she screamed her father's wifi password in between moans.....

The rest is history
lol
Re: How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Holumhidey:

The rest is history

Damnnnnn
Re: How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? by Holumhidey(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chapelbeatz:

Damnnnnn

My chairman

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note8i For Sale / Neatly Used Samsung Galaxy A51@ Give Away Price Urgent / How To Get 5,000 Followers On Facebook Free App, 2021, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.