Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fraudsters On Rampage, Please Beware Of 07046790969 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraudsters On Rampage, Please Beware Of 07046790969 (117 Views)

Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! / Please Beware, I Was Scammed In Business Section. / Here Are Two Data Fraudsters On Nairaland Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters On Rampage, Please Beware Of 07046790969 by Mitcey25: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
I recieved a call this morning from a supposed account officer that called himself Michael Adebayo asking why I refused to respond to the message sent from my bank last week.
I asked for the bank in question, but he quickly waved my question to read out my BVN and phone number which are surprisingly correct.
He asked if I remembered the bank I did my BVN registration, of which I answered negative and since he knew my BVN and phone number, he should be able to know the bank I registered with.
I asked for the bank he was calling from, and he answered "First Bank".
I told him that he is a Fraudster, he called me a fraudster too and ended the call.

Please be careful not to fall for their antics of calling your BVN. They are fraudsters, no bank will call you or send you Sms asking for any information regarding your account. Bank will always ask you to visit any of their branch to resolve any issue related to your account.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Baby Clothes And Kids Clothing / Store Keeper, Delta / Leading Law Firms In Lahore Pakistan Having Top Advocates 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.