Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Aside Your Certificate. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Aside Your Certificate. (318 Views)

Affordable Academic Official Translation For Your Certificate And Transcript. / Forget Your Certificate, You Can Make A Whole Lot Of Money With Amazon KDP. / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aside Your Certificate. by femonaija(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
No one will employ or give you money if you have no value to offer.

What skills do you have that can pay your bills aside your certificates?

Do you own a smart phone?

Is your smart phone an asset or liability?

I teach whiteboard and explainer animation video creation with smart phone for only 2k.

The lockdown has been a blessing in disguise for me.

Demand for animation video adverts have 5x and I am almost not able to meet up with clients demands.

See video sample on our Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8_dqjNlyoO/?igshid=1jc1sd6ghxs2f

I thought if we have more people with this skills u can also earn a living.

You have the opportunity to access and own my whiteboard and explainer animation materials for
2k (Two thousand naira ) only.

Offer is valid for limited time only.

https:///2349098788639?text=Hello%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20learning%20to%20create%20animation%20videos

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cheaper Way To Get An Apartment In Your New Location, See Soft Solutions / Good Writers Needed - Writer Can Write Up To 30k Words Books �� / NYSC Guide: Mbok Don't Kopa Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.