Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (102265 Views)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BigJoe19: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:
Enough of this davido this davido that.
Any one who doesn't know what to do with money should extends it to helping the poor not all these unnecessary showoff.

There are people whose father have billions in their account yet they are still on a low key.
Madam, anyone can choose to live his/her the way they want, e no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Steady259(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for this news, at least I was able to fry okpa with plan kernel oil..... undecided undecided undecided

I don't know when nairaland will stop gracing our front page with this kinds of headlines
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's how it's done. Just Love ur way.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by lexxyrule(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido will help someone and still announce it to the world. Anyways nice gestures from him.

It's how he makes money, he needs to trend via such news to stay afloat.

Private jet, na news
Assurance, na news
NYSC camp, na news
Maybe chioma covid self news, and so on

I do understand him, he needs it
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by pedi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
But hope its not audion house sha

Lalasticlala

Modified

Guys hustle hard oh, from my money making ways, i was able to buy land.

This is How i make my money Am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free for all this i do below

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
I guess that CPA?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.

Aslong as he remains his staff the house belongs to the staff. It a win win situation grin cool
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by ttobizz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oh please!
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Foreigners: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

This is How i make my money Am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free for all this i do below

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

How where you able to create Mturk account in Nigeria?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isoduwa:

What about 6 feet?

Nobody big pass death. Everybody must die someday. So it isn't a big deal.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
lexxyrule:

It's how he makes money, he needs to trend via such news to stay afloat.

Private jet, na news
Assurance, na news
NYSC camp, na news
Maybe chioma covid self news, and so on

I do understand him, he needs it

U are right.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.

SMH.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
EXLOVER:
The staff is the one that is suppose to do the announcement, Davido and Tot0 Dicke and public stunt.

BTW did NCDC calculate Chioma as one of the Corona victims?

Them be celebrity, they will do anything to stay in the news. Get use to it.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
What's her name??
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by chaloskyx: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
WRONG.....the caption is davido buys house for himself allows staff to reside in it. but they would always make it look like hes buying them the house to chase clout as usual.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by cray91(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Believe Any News From Davido at Your Own Peril
Davido is bigger than that kinda house ofcourse.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by brodachu: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Staff Quarters he means! Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Hormohwunmee(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless you Davido and to Those condemning you more grace
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by cray91(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Confirm!
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U are right.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by sircrabo: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

Sir As regards Mturk, I registered for it some time ago but my application was rejected. Is there something I did wrong ? Please advice me on how to go about it.

Also, do you run ads to your blog posts or pages to earn more in Adsense ? I have a blog but my adsense haven't been approved. I am looking for ways to maximise Adsense
Thanks Sir
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Vidala(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

Teach me please
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Giddygrade: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Which staff? This frog voice nigga just loves to be in the news.. Can't he see we are facing a pandemic. He should give everyone in need money if he wants to be in the news for good.
. But brs he has allready given somebody that he's need. More greace to his elbowed....
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Social media eye service. Someone that can donate 1k to people in this Coronavirus lockdown is claiming to buy a house for staff.
Only fools fall for u guys.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is the house?

Believe everything this guy drop on internet at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by martins1122(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

please how dat mturk be abeg ?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SocialJustice: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Aslong as he remains his staff the house belongs to the staff. It a win win situation grin cool
Make quarantine finish, e go discharge everybody go their house put the property on rent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Davido is bigger than that kinda house ofcourse.

Your village ppl will never steal your wisdom.

Can you imaging, why must anyone doubt him. Does it mean he can't afford it?

The guy just has a large heart.
That's all.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by man2frayo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

Big bros, u should av just dropped a number to chat u up once nah, how do I even know when uv posted on this Nairaland, help me my email dey here thanks
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by eben123(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

How were u able to register on mturk ? SSN is required..
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine inside this Corona pandemic

Niggarrr like davido still dey use money

I need to double my huzzle
Through out this week na to isolate myself inside this my santum and huzzle

You must be a real niggarrr

But i call it whizkhalifa plant or whizkhalifa joint

Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine inside this Corona pandemic

Niggarrr like davido still dey use money

I need to double my huzzle
Through out this week na to isolate myself inside this my santum and huzzle

You must be a real niggarrr

But i call it whizkhalifa plant or whizkhalifa joint

or KK Khalifa kush
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerian Police Arrested Robbers That Doesn't Allow The People Of Agege In Lagos Unrest

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xBsh1g0I0Y[/b]
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by gfon(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

Modified

boss i would luv to learn from you,pls can u put me through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.