Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! (1785 Views)

Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by JoshZionist: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
A boy who had been dead for 3 days was raised to life in an online prayer meeting organized by the presiding Bishop of Ireign Christian family, Bishop Feyi Daniels, the Boy who died just after he was born was placed on watch after his mother, Mrs Bukola Adeleke insisted that she was not going to let them bury him.

The father had put a call across to the church and they referred the parents to the online prayer meeting, as the meeting was going on, Bishop Feyi prophetically called out the name of the mother and described her situation, thereafter, he instructed her to walk round the bed where the boy was laid, he specifically said the boy was going to come to life before the meeting was over.

As the meeting continued, the dead boy came to life crying, the now crowded bedside from which the mother joined was thrown into chaos as no one could fathom what was going on.

The over 200 participants of the online prayer meeting were overwhelmed with Joy and could not even say a word...

The online prayer meeting has been said to continue daily on the same platform: Free conference call app. By 8pm with meeting ID- ireignglobal7.

God exists; Miracles exist... I've seen one tonight!

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by JoshZionist: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by JoshZionist: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
More Pictures

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by JoshZionist: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bishop Feyi Daniels

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by JayboyDc: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Glorraayy..I'm a witness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Gallant002(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm a witness, God be praised... The God of Bishop Feyi Daniels does wonders.
MIRACLES ARE REAL
GOD IS NOT DEAD
IREIGN A PLACE TO BE
WHERE THE WORD OF GOD IS TAUGHT AND WE PRACTICE THE WORD TO THE LETTERS WITH MIRACLES AND WONDERS
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by StrikeBack(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

Gullible Christians

9 Likes

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by kingxsamz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice.
Now he should heal those who have been infected with coronavirus , through the same online platform he used to raise the dead boy, since all pastors are scared of meeting infected patients face to face.

6 Likes

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by suremanpatriot: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2020
God be praised.Halleluyah
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by finalboss(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by damosky12(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
grin

Gullible Christians

grin

You neva see wetin pass you.
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by lepasharon(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scammer scammer

Liar for christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Bojack(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by bolight007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
JoshZionist:

A boy who had been dead for 3 days was raised to life in an online prayer meeting organized by the presiding Bishop of Ireign Christian family, Bishop Feyi Daniels, the Boy who died just after he was born was placed on watch after his mother, Mrs Bukola Adeleke insisted that she was not going to let them bury him.

The father had put a call across to the church and they referred the parents to the online prayer meeting, as the meeting was going on, Bishop Feyi prophetically called out the name of the mother and described her situation, thereafter, he instructed her to walk round the bed where the boy was laid, he specifically said the boy was going to come to life before the meeting was over.

As the meeting continued, the dead boy came to life crying, the now crowded bedside from which the mother joined was thrown into chaos as no one could fathom what was going on.

The over 200 participants of the online prayer meeting were overwhelmed with Joy and could not even say a word...

The online prayer meeting has been said to continue daily on the same platform: Free conference call app. By 8pm with meeting ID- ireignglobal7.

God exists; Miracles exist... I've seen one tonight!

Cc: lalasticlala

God be praised, i was there when it happened, I was shocked... Infact bewildered... That moment when something shock you, you call it SHOCKER!!!
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by judedwriter(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Glory!!!

We thank God for the miracle!

But I sure hope that the pastor realizes that he's just a vessel in God's hands!
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Fakejesus2020: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Look at these scammers, Jesus wey refuse to resurrect last Monday bcoz of corona virus, na him wan raise dead body, I beg pack well make I see road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Doubters will still doubt, even when they are personally receivers of such miracles.
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Buliwyf: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5793005/interview-mother-whose-dead-child

Everybody go to think link and see the scammer and his disciples here lying and using fake accounts. They have been busted. Don't believe this trash. Lol

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Beware of fake pastors, we were warned
Re: Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! by busar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Christians are so so gullible and they lack knowledge... Sheepies cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Some Say "We Are No Longer Under The Law" / We Must Sin. / Who Is Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.