Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village (46561 Views)

BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Nigerian Air Force Jet ‘accidentally’ Bombs Katsin / Children-killed-as-air-force-accidentally-bombs-borno-village / Obituary Of Imo Couple & Their 3 Children Killed With Poison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
These people have killed more civilians than boko boys, this speaks of the airforce ineptitude, please go n learn from chad. Nonsense.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by mormoney85(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Hmmm! In as much as I condemn the action of the NA but the villagers also need to stop harbouring terrorists, it will be very hard to separate chaff from wheat in this case. But if bombing them is the only solution to BH and the villagers are not ready to expose the criminals within themselves, let NA keep bombing them together till they get sense.
sometimes when u people makes such comments i begging to doubt on you peoples intelligence over insurgents, if the villagers or villages get involved in the fight between NA and boko haram if they snitch against boko haram who will protect them after? if u give useful info to the na the bad eggs among them will leak the info back to boko, they will escape to come back and wipe the village out, in this cease is the na that suppose to flush the bad eggs among them, then use some secret agents and intelligents to dictate boko and wipe them out

today there is cultism in our schools and towns ask ur self do we like them, report them to the police, the same police will give them info about you and you know ur faith after
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by israelmao(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
That why I trust Chadian soldiers,they are not know for accidental discharge.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by udemzyudex(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Wrong intel.

Chai, the family should sue them.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Roon9(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
incompetence at it best.

the villagers would have preferred the security forces left them alone for Boko boys.

or could it be that those killed are Boko boys and the community being Boko boys apologist are trying to paint the security agencies black?

The later is true.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by vasco01(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2020
kennosklint:
Though they did wrong but this same villagers will allow Boko Haram stay in their houses, eat and dine together without informing the military men. Abeg northerners are in one way or the other Boko Haram sympathizers.

But you forget say na accidental dey thing happen abi?
If we go talk True for ourselves why not make them go bomb the Boko Haram camp or sambisa forest accidentally instead of the village abi you wan tell me say the pilot inside never know location?
And when you talk about call to the military, did you confirm weda dey even get network there or weda Dem afford phone or even credit card to even call the military or you never can tell weda they have been calling the military before but they have not been responding?
Who know weda they call Dem to come say Boko Haram enter the village and they call the military and instead of coming to secure the villagers the use still to ambush them make breeze no blow for fowl yansh to open
#my brother never sight military for this matter
Instead sight with the villagers no matter what or how, if you dey there shoe maybe your own song for be different
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by chinebu(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Why should we be hearing this type of thing from our armed forces. Clear show of incompetence
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. The cable.ng

chai

those killed included women, and children who were said to be playing under mango trees.

i do not understand how do women and children playing under mango look like biko haram to the airforce i believe boko haram are now flying nigerian planes all these " repainted" boko haram
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Heffalump(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
NAF always hitting soft targets. As if that's what they are trained to do. embarassed

The high level of unprofessionalism exhibited shows the stuffs they are made up of undecided
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by potent5(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2020
JimohMomoh:

Not just typing Okay, go back and modify your post
Done.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Leon90(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2020
They were trying to let Nigerians know that they too can do it, just like Chad.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2020
The NAF has just given these villagers all the excuses they needed to join BH, or form their very own terrorist cell.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Omoslim26: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2020
bestman6516:
B

For Ball
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by PrinceMajestic: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Innocent children and women? You're wrong. Most northerners I met in north were people supporting terrorism because of Islam. Those must be women donating their daughters to boko haram as suicide bombers or donating their sons as boko haram terrorists and they are the ones cooking food for boko haram n bandits in forests, I've been to the north, I know their lifestyle. They're mostly enemies of state. They always cover up for terrorists, they know the terrorists and the terrorists are their loved ones. I don't sympathize with them.

2 Likes

Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by ashawopikin(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by phorget(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2020
I say kudos to the gallantry of the Air Force personels. Everybody from that region is a terrorist so nothing spoil.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Matthewdan(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2020
This borno and bomb five n six
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:44am On Apr 14, 2020
As long as the souls of innocent children and women killed by nigerian airforce during the civil war are stil cryn, calling for vengeance, killings wil never cease in the north.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by mullerman: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2020
God we need grace to take right step.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Horus(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Intelligence failures
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Valmekyz: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Someone should help. Any amount abeg.
UBA
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by seangy4konji: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Weldone
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Bigval5: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Any1 shld try to help out even if it's to eat pls, Gtb. 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul. Rah,man u wil never. Beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen..

Oga e don do na why spamming every thread!
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Crimsoneagle: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
You will not see that buffon called mannabbqgrill now..its only to be shouting our darling presidents up and down defending incompetence..shior...
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by cybertron88: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
I laugh when the government is declaring lockdown to prevent covid19 as if they really care about the lives of the citizens. Imagine 17 lives lost like that and till now the Nigerian army haven't said anything about it.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by hush15: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
potent5:

Another sign of incompetence. The time to do the right thing is now. All the service chiefs have to leave. Serving Nigeria is not their birth rights.

Modified.

This is the second time or third time this administration is making this horrible mistake....
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by Psoul(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:

I thought they're sharing food and money up that side.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by donjancd19(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Why won't they miss the target since all they do is to acquire expired jet America dumped for years.What stops them from acquiring new jets with modern gadgets?

They will not do that,but they can afford to acquire 2020 model Toyota cars for all NAS members.This country is a scam,take it or leave.And they knew that no one is to hold them responsible for their illicit act,so they don't bloody care,,,,bloody African booty scratchers.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by darediamond(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Hmmm! In as much as I condemn the action of the NA but the villagers also need to stop harbouring terrorists, it will be very hard to separate chaff from wheat in this case. But if bombing them is the only solution to BH and the villagers are not ready to expose the criminals within themselves, let NA keep bombing them together till they get sense.

You both have valid points but the northerners scenario is a different case, and if you live or have lived in the north you will understand this better.
In the South West, the people form vigilante, landlord association etc, they report the slightest suspicion to the police infact at their disadvantage. (I can remember a case of when we caught a boy burgling a house and we reported to the police, the community still contribute up to 20k to the police for reporting Kwa , and this does not deter them for doing so in the future). But in the north , it is a different case, if a thief/criminal is being pursued and get to enter a community, that is likely to be the end of it. They do all sort of coverups there, how many times have u ever heard that they lynched a thief over like we do see in the south! It's a different scenario
And this is the MAJOR REASON why there region remains HIGHLY VOLATILE.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by bilulu(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2020
ignis:
Nigerian army and airforce, always assuming under Buhari .

Something is fishy. It is now obvious that we have boko haram saboteurs in the military.

Chad will be laughing at our soldiers now.
They only did that to inform boko boys of their operation so they can run. It was intentional.
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by OLUENTA1: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Lack of military professionalism. Whoever gave the order should be persecuted. I thought Intel community within the military will be on ground to ascertain and cordinate the attack..Oops I don dey watch American movies too much ooo
Re: Children Killed As Air Force ‘Accidentally Bombs’ Borno Village by ensamy(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2020
This is the reason Buratai relocated to Borno state only to misfire...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / 4 Notorious Armed Robbers In Igando Terrorising Residents In Lagos (Photo) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.