Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (53947 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Ever Been Betrayed By A Close Family Member? How Did You Get Over It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bigcee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wiinnd:
"There were times she will slept over and I kiss her and smooch her breasts and do all sort of things with her but I had this fear of God and I didn't sleep with her even though she presented me the opportunity and I was this close to doing it"
Fear of God? You Kissed and suck her breast and you're still talking about "fear of God"...Are you normal?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by MajesticD(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wonder how people live with themselves after doing this kind of stuff.
OBelz:
It was my birthday so I had a few friends around.

So I used the opportunity to introduce my best friend (she was my padi to the bone marrow) to my fiancé (now ex). She was so happy to meet him and I felt good because she had always wanted to meet with him. The party ended well and we all went home.

But after few days, kept getting calls and messages from this friend asking if I really want to settle down with this man. I wondered why she was really concerned and asking. So I asked her what is it that she isn’t telling me.

She said to me “Nothing was wrong”, I said, "are you sure?" She replied yes, she wants the best for me and she was just looking out for me. I didn’t bother asking again.

One very hot afternoon, my man(now ex) were together and he decided to tell and show me everything my supposed "best friend” said/wrote to him.

Firstly I was surprised how she got his number and I was so devastated.She told him I was no good for him because my family had issues and he would want that for him self.

Well I was flabbergasted to say the least now though �

The worst kind of hurt is betrayal, because it means that someone will willing to hurt you just to make themselves feel better.

Ever been betrayed? Tell us what happened and let's learn.

Ladies never introduce your friends to your man either ex, present or future.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
jbravado:
And I've learnt !!!!
(modified)
I wonder why I missed it so u modified ... grin grin ... ThanGod someone quoted ...
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by davidas101(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Olamsoh:
This story reaffirms my principle when in a relationship. I don't want my friends to have a personal relationship with my woman.

And I don't want to have a personal relationship with my woman's friends. This is to avoid story that touch the heart.

I couldn't agree more bro.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by sisisioge: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is well...some of us have been pretty lucky to not expect so much from people. Trust is earned, once betrayed, you move on and forget both the betrayer and incident. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Liftkid:
it was my own Brother who betrayed me, immediate elder brother at that.

I have nursed this ambition of traveling abroad for hustle, so last year, I saved 700k and contacted my immediate elder bro, I told him I would auction my bet9ja shop and he objected and asked me to give him 500k from the money to support his luggage business, that after some months he would give me 1m, that's additional 500k.

I told mom and other siblings and they all agreed, dude has been a talk and do since day one.

I gave him the money February 8 2019 and went to Lagos.

we had Indonesia in mind but my woman's mother called and told me she would prefer me going to Germany rather than Asian country.

I told her I have been a keen follower of German thread here on nairaland that I can't afford that block account money.

she told me her step son stays and work legally in Germany that it would ease things.

she contacted my brother and he agreed and promised to send the money but he never did. all he does is keep whining and whining.

in November I got married. when he came back for my trad, he gave me 30k and promised he would return my money and the 500k he pledged after Christmas season.

January came, no show. my woman's mother called him and asked him to send only the one I gave him that he shouldn't bother adding his and he agreed with all pleasure, he said on 20th of February, he would send the 500k.

on 20th I didn't get any alert, I asked momma to call him and even complained to my uncles and they did. he swore to pay me on 23rd unfailingly.

on 23rd Feb, I received 60k (60,000) alert from him. I almost smashed my phone outta anger, told momma and she was like " Nwee ndidi"

I called him and asked why he sent me 60k. dude was like " when you stayed with me after school, u stole my money, when I sent you money to build in the village you chop my money, even the 30k I gave you.

after subtractions na 60k I owe you. I want mad, I was dumbfounded, I asked him for real? and he said I shouldn't contact him again and hung up.

I told momma and she said " forgive him, He is your brother, no matter what. "

that feedback from momma even worsened my plight.

how could have a brother done this to a junior brother?

the same brother I dashed 180k at 22, after my dad's burial, when I sold an elephant tusk I bought from a nairaland guy.

the same brother that ceased my 50k because he borrowed elder sister 50k years back and pleaded him to forget about it when he was pressuring her to refund him?

the same brother I trusted and did business for years with honesty, the same brother I was very proud of.

I felt very betrayed and deleted his numbers.. since that feb 23, he never called nor even asked how i have been fairing.

just last week, wife gave birth with operation (c-section) and I was billed 140k.

sure momma or wify must have told him but he never cared, neither did the eldest brother, not even my elder sister whom for her sake same immediate elder brother debited 50k from 100k I once gave him, how the bill was paid amidst this pandemic.

IT REALLY HURTS, IT WILL BE HARD TO FORGIVE THEM
So deep .... God will replenish you.
I'm moved !!
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
rapid101:
well,
mine was wen I was in Benin
I ran laundry and to some extent it was successful. I had 3boys working for me . I had a keke which I use in delivering to my customer who re in far distance. then I had a friend who told me about a business which he ll like use to go into. the business was into phone accessories coupled with phone parts. I agreed, I rented the shop at oba market, did furnishing and other body works. during this time I borrowed money from lapo microfinance 300k, borrowed money from money lender about 580k. then I gave osas my friend to come to Lagos to buy the goods we re going to sell in our shop. osas come Lagos, osas no come back. I was so worried I had to go to his family house to know if his back but they said they didn't see him. I called his number and his number was switched off. call his gf and she said she doesn't know his were about. after a month I heard osas don go Malaysia. I ran back to his family house to ask his pple if it true. low and behold osas don travel and he knew I borrowed almost all those money for the business. I almost died. the pressure started coming in as to pay the loans I collected back. I had to sell my two washing machine, my dryer, and my keke and other tins from my shop and house to pay some of the debt. I had to let go of my two staff till I cud pay the money. but after every tin I found Benin uninteresting again cus I Ve lost every tin I Ve built over the years because of one person. I had to move from my room and palour selfcon to a one room, face me I face you, cus I cudnt afford it. my gf left me cus I too de complain money no de as b4. after the whole gbas gbos I relocated to Lagos for a fresh start as not kill my self cus of too much tinking and pressure. till today I pray for osas were ever he is, he ll find good in all he does. but I ll never trust any body again not even my family member. note trust is very expensive
Bros u no fit find the osas for Malaysia? Kai

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:
Betrayal is part of life. There are four things I have found which can reduce betrayal from people;

1) Trust only yourself with your secrets (that means never confide with anyone and never tell anyone about your dark side)
2) Never depend on anyone for anything, never take people's promises seriously
3) Expect little or nothing from anyone even those you have helped before
4) Always repay evil deeds. Never forgive anyone that hurts you and let others know this. It will make them think deeply before crossing your path.
Dont always repay evil deeds, sensibly choose the one to repay in order to set a tone and mark ya space!!
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by mceze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
titsqueez:

bros how far ....send me ur account number

There are still good people in this country. God bless your types.
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Gkemz: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
I met this supposedly friend at NYSC who after four years of parting ways at the completion of NYSC, I coincidentally stumbled upon in a company i was invited for a position. I declined an offer in another company in order to accept this offer from a company this 'serpent' lady works. She was placed under my supervison. On several occasions she deserved a query for her incompetence but i always defended her. I'm the type that motivates my team to achieve progress. It never occurred to me that this bitch was eyeing my supervisory position until it became obvious to me.
She made several attempts to kick me out, two of these attempts were; giving false report about me to the HR and to the manager who bleeps the bitch at random. She reported to the HR that I attended an interview in another company. And also made a scandalous allegation against me that am having an affection for her. She turned the manager against me. Well my plan was to resign honourably but she hastened it. Leaving the job was a blessing in all ramifications because I secured a better offer that pays well that I was able to buy a good car.
Recently our paths crossed again when I drove my fiancee to the venue of her exam in a teaching hospital. On sighting me walking my babe to her exam hall, she called my name. I looked at her and felt pity because she emaciated in size, with black spots on her poorly bleached face. I felt bad when i realized that she's still single at her age(30). Even though I can't recommend her to my friends because she betrayed the trust I had on her. When they finished the exam, I picked my fiancee and drove away from the premises but my fiancee pleaded that I should give her(the betrayer) a lift but I vehemently resisted her request. I could have reported her to the HR and CEO for going for an exam at the working hour but my babe pleaded on her behalf. I have some many evidences to nail her down but i can't because of God and also my kind-hearted babe. When I left the job she thought she could occupy the position but unfortunately a difficult person was hired to replace me. Till today my ex colleagues in that company (excluding that bitch that has never called) have been calling me to tell me how they missed my people oriented style of leadership.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
chrish:
I was in SS1 in a boarding school. I had a friend named Esther we were very close. We stayed in the Same room, eat together, gist, go to class, read together etc. Then I discovered I am related to one of our class mates named joy... I gradually became a friend to Joy and because of me Joy and Esther became friends too. With time I discovered they started avoiding me... When it is time to eat they will just eat together without calling me, when I'm around they won't talk to me... Then I gave them space though we were still staying in the same room. We gradually became strangers. They planned how they will stay together in the same room in ss2.

Fast forward to SS2... I met a new friend ( we are best friends till date). Esther didn't resume because she changed school... Joy my relation came to me and said she wants us to stay together with my new friend. I rejected it with immediate effect... She tried coming close again but I couldn't just let her be my friend again...

Any time Joy sees my picture with my bestie she will be like... "You guys are very close oh, I like your friendship"
You are a wise girl !
Keep it up as it will help you in your journey through life .... Please and please, Don't give your heart to boys , Open ya sense too in matters of love as you have done for joy !!

oooinnn, Fantabulous.... you are doing well grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Candoit:
My betrayal stories are mainly from childhood.

As a child, my parents promised to buy me a bicycle, they didn't.

I used to lend my mother money I saved. As a student, most times I skipped snacks or trekked home to save something and my mother would borrow it promising to pay back. Well, she didn't.

In Jss1, we had a class project to make any object with clay. Somehow someone accidentally smashed my clay pot cos it was still wet and I had nothing to present other than a funny looking pot I tried to fix. Everyone laughed at me including my best friend. It was even another classmate that tried helping me out while my so called best friend kept shining teeth. Well, that was the end of the friendship till SS3. Childish mentality though....

Well, these are the betrayals that mattered cos somehow they stuck. Betrayals after these didn't stick cos I never took university friends and colleagues as real friends.

Real friends ended in secondary school.

Pathetic, God will buy you bicycle .... Forgive ya mom ... She definitely used ur money to cook food for the family not that she spent it for herselfgrin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Liftkid(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
So deep .... God will replenish you. I'm moved !!
sure brother, It really hurts! he is the least I expected betrayal from.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
lilsharp007:
Sometimes in life you gotta fall so you won't fall later in the future and that might be bad than the first betrayal.
Exactly, The experience is to prepare us against something bigger , bigger enough to exterminate you.
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
rapid101:

acct no. 0420980433
bank. Gtbank

thanks bro
I really appreciate
God bless you
edit ya name ... you already exposed yaself too much.
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
titsqueez:

done!
help him to edit his name !
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Dearlord(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Men shit happens everyday.

Sometimes a ago ,I got this Chic whom we planned to go get some fun.
She agreed but suddenly as I arrived from hundreds of miles to pick her up, she came up with an excuses that her Mom gave her some task and bla bla like that.

I shoved that off and went to another location of joint to cool off with my friends.
As I was enjoying myself with friends few hours the same bitch show faced right there in my God damn face with her fucking baby boy. She was totally shocked but I mantained my tranquility just shooked hand with her boy and mantained as nothing happened.
I just remind myself again my policy to trust nothing and believe nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Saintinoo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
mistarsam:

Read what you wrote again
That i didn't visit when you sick is not betrayal.... That i promised to foot your hospital bill then later allowed you to die, that is betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by danemenike: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Liftkid:
it was my own Brother who betrayed me, immediate elder brother at that.

I have nursed this ambition of traveling abroad for hustle, so last year, I saved 700k and contacted my immediate elder bro, I told him I would auction my bet9ja shop and he objected and asked me to give him 500k from the money to support his luggage business, that after some months he would give me 1m, that's additional 500k.

I told mom and other siblings and they all agreed, dude has been a talk and do since day one.

I gave him the money February 8 2019 and went to Lagos.

we had Indonesia in mind but my woman's mother called and told me she would prefer me going to Germany rather than Asian country.

I told her I have been a keen follower of German thread here on nairaland that I can't afford that block account money.

she told me her step son stays and work legally in Germany that it would ease things.

she contacted my brother and he agreed and promised to send the money but he never did. all he does is keep whining and whining.

in November I got married. when he came back for my trad, he gave me 30k and promised he would return my money and the 500k he pledged after Christmas season.

January came, no show. my woman's mother called him and asked him to send only the one I gave him that he shouldn't bother adding his and he agreed with all pleasure, he said on 20th of February, he would send the 500k.

on 20th I didn't get any alert, I asked momma to call him and even complained to my uncles and they did. he swore to pay me on 23rd unfailingly.

on 23rd Feb, I received 60k (60,000) alert from him. I almost smashed my phone outta anger, told momma and she was like " Nwee ndidi"

I called him and asked why he sent me 60k. dude was like " when you stayed with me after school, u stole my money, when I sent you money to build in the village you chop my money, even the 30k I gave you.

after subtractions na 60k I owe you. I want mad, I was dumbfounded, I asked him for real? and he said I shouldn't contact him again and hung up.

I told momma and she said " forgive him, He is your brother, no matter what. "

that feedback from momma even worsened my plight.

how could have a brother done this to a junior brother?

the same brother I dashed 180k at 22, after my dad's burial, when I sold an elephant tusk I bought from a nairaland guy.

the same brother that ceased my 50k because he borrowed elder sister 50k years back and pleaded him to forget about it when he was pressuring her to refund him?

the same brother I trusted and did business for years with honesty, the same brother I was very proud of.

I felt very betrayed and deleted his numbers.. since that feb 23, he never called nor even asked how i have been fairing.

just last week, wife gave birth with operation (c-section) and I was billed 140k.

sure momma or wify must have told him but he never cared, neither did the eldest brother, not even my elder sister whom for her sake same immediate elder brother debited 50k from 100k I once gave him, how the bill was paid amidst this pandemic.

IT REALLY HURTS, IT WILL BE HARD TO FORGIVE THEM

I want to help you.
Please call me on 07037629947
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Liftkid(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
danemenike:

I want to help you.
Please call me on 07037629947

Alright brother. I will appreciate
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Wish I can stop going there but its not easy cos she's my twin cry. And you know that strong bond between twins. undecided
Go there but just once in a while and never tell ur sis her hubby is crushing on you.... verily, ur own Mr right is also around d corner grin ....
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by DonroxyII: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
jeph19:
... We were writing a carryover course way back 300 level, it was 4 questions to answer 3, of which I've answered 1 and 3, I asked my friend if he knew number 2, he affirmed that he knew the answer but didn't know number 3, of which I wrote the whole of number 3 on my question paper and threw the paper to him

After copying he gave me a thumbs up and I was like "how far the number 2"
Sam said "sorry I can't I'm a FELLOWSHIP PAPA"
I angrily got up to go submit

He got the course B, I ended up having C
Na that kind guy u should organise an anonymous beating ritual for ... as a fellowship papa make dem just do Beating Baptism for him make ihm see road clear and ihm head clear grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Go there but just once in a while and never tell ur sis her hubby is crushing on you.... verily, ur own Mr right is also around d corner grin ....

Yeah sure cool
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by okrikaboi: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
You only get betrayed when you trust otherwise it is just business and you were not smart enough lass lass na still your fault.
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Holamilekan97(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
tammyf:

his story is more pathetic than others .....was wondering how I can come in...if he will like to go back n start the laundry stuff

I swears bruh.. I no get much o but on top this shiii I'm ready to do something for my brodaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by johndwayy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Auntie.. I don't understand oh. Someone reported you in the coven because of pot Please can you explain what that means?
veave:
Betrayal is something I have suffered countless times. Imagine a coworker recording discussions you having and sending to the boss meanwhile she was the one that started the jist. I had issues with someone (a superior at work) and asked this girl what she thought about it and what I should do, this girl went to tell the man that I'm beefing him because of so so and so.

At my work place I give it to everyone back to back even the manager because I realized they're all snitches and liars, they'd tell the CEO lies about anyone just to gain favor. If I have issues or I'm not comfortable with the lackadaisical way towards your task I blast you very well so that even if you report me at least I don do my mind. I no get time for any ass licking and backbiting o.

One girl I took as my friend some years back reported me in the coven because of pot. Ordinary pot. I'm yet to recover completely, God is still healing and delivering me from that one.

I don't betray people, when you tell me something I can never ever tell another person even when you and I quarrel. I'd be the last person to cook up lies about anyone, I no dey jealous person because I've seen too much in this my young age to realize that almost everyone is packaging and there's more to what you see on the surface. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by obidaddy: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Like I said, I hide away from him most times. And sometimes when he calls me to come close for a discussion, I just bone him.

He doesn't even have my active number. Gave him a fake one and warned my sis not to give him.
Though I was shocked when he called during this lock down and said the son wants to talk with me. Guess he collected number from her recently with excuse of this lockdown. ** yinmu*

You are playing with fire my dear. Why can't you come clean to your sister of her husband's sinister & dirty comments. Why not tell her these are the reasons you ll have to keep away from her.

Your sister knew the history & betrayed you. She broke blood & sisters code. If i were you, i will be weary of her & her husband. Family kills sometimes.

Stay away from their home even in emergency. May be you rely on your sister financially, because i don't see any reason why you should still go close to them.

Women emotions & sentiments will make your sister support him of things go south. She ll never believe you are the victim.

And yes if anything goes wrong, you are 100‰ to blame. Stay away! Not even your innocent cute nephews & nieces should take you there, except on neutral grounds, like your family house. Block that psycho ASAP.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
[U mean your blood sister married your ex.. So unbelievablequote author=Eulalia post=88425484]

But does it mean that people cannot control their attractions or what? That's preposterous. I mean... I can never be attracted to somebody I know is dating a friend or to my guys friend. That's greed of the highest order.

It happened to me. Like my blood line today is married to a guy that chyked me for years.
This my blood line knows that this guy tried to date me. As in he kept coming to our house look for me for months. My mum and all my siblings knew him very well. It got to a point he threatened to harm me if he sees me with any other guy but luckily, we relocated to another place. Only for my blood sister to bring this same guy as a suitor. shocked dang!
I just keep wondering, so she had been attracted to him all this while? Someone I dislike to the core? Hm! Fear human beings.

Till today, if I go visiting this guy will be telling me him and I have an unfinished business and some annoying silly talks. So most times when I visit, I'll hide away until I go back. Mehn... It sucks![/quote]
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by mceze(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have been betrayed alot, but I still have a good heart to help..I guess my problem is that I trust people a lot and it always backfires on me. The recent one that happened to me is betrayal of trust. I saved money from my teaching job for months and started fish farming. It was not an easy task raising those fishes for four months. I sacrificed a lot to make sure I feed them well. Time for harvesting and I contacted a friend who brought someone to buy them off. The guy came and I sold them on credit, promising he will pay immediately he sells them. I agreed because of the friend that brought him. Till date, I have not seen the guy. The guy disappeared into thin air. This happened since last year June. We have searched everywhere for this guy all to no avail. His phone has been off since then. Even the friend that introduced me to him became worried and look emaciated, and was even afraid that I should not call police on him. I did not because he's a good guy. I became a laughing stock in my neighborhood. Many that wanted me to fail started laughing behind my back even my brother's wife and her siblings. I was demoralized and depressed for months. Even till date, I have not been myself. My fish pond is lying in waste without any activities. I have no choice than to go back to teaching job. Since then, I have been living from hand to mouth. I have to pay some debt I incurred during the course of rearing the fish. Life nor easy my brothers. Last month we were not paid salary. Now my brother's wife is happy with all these happenings and waiting for my food stuffs to finish so that I can come and beg them during this lockdown. Never! I have vowed that I rather starve to death than to beg them. Him and my brother also betrayed me but that's a story for another day. Trust nobody but God....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by obidaddy: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Yes work at height, but not on scaffolding. Task entails removal of monorails and external trusses with aid of a tower crane.

If i were in the shoes of the HSE i would fire you bro. Even if i know you are innocent. I guess you work in a high risk industry, laid down safety rules are very important. You were naive & your immediate boss wicked. But trust me a better door will open for you. But never play with laid down formal procedures of work.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
QuinModah:
People will betray you, you can't escape it. What is more important is that you come out Better

Have you being betrayed before? Share your story, you might heal

Use share so others can learn

While I was working for a company. I got diagnosed of a kidney infection and was admitted in the hospital for two weeks. I was staying with my father’s elder sister at the time because my parents were here in Abuja

Two weeks of constant drugs,drips and injections on my *you know* and guess what, my aunt and her family never came to visit for one day. My friends(even tho I didn’t have a lot of them) were to busy to come see me. No company representative to pay me a visit.

Everyday I would walk to the little store close to the hospital to buy biscuits and yoghurt because no one would bring them to me.

Betrayal hurts so bad because it never comes from strangers but those of your household.

This is why I recommend people live like they are alone on this planet. Have zero expectations. Any human can become anything at anytime.When u expect so much from people, betrayal is inevitable. Live ur life without expectations.
oh sorry op,feel ur pain, that's the world we live in

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Went to my favourite spot to spoil my self only for them to tell me they had ran out of Guinness stout and Marlboro. Knowing fully well I will always check-in at 2.00am. I felt pained, hurt and betrayed. Almost had an accident driving back home. It was like my world was crashing right in front of me.

I couldn't imagine drinking somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.