Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic (689 Views)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Majority Of Americans Say Putin Would Not Have Invaded Ukraine If Trump Were Pre / A US Citizen Promised To Donate His Testicle If Trump Gets Impeached Fulfills It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by Dyonne: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2020
What do you think about Trump's disastrous handling of the pandemic and his attempts to rewrite history?

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by Trueigbo: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Trump is a leader. As a leader you don't need to create fear among your followers. If the leader is afraid what do you think will happen.

Trump carry go. We know the economy is shaking but we will overcome.

3 Likes

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by whizzler: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by Frankitibobo: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by PlayerMeji: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Americans and their hypocrisy.

Wait till Trump leaves office,that's when you will begin to hear his good deeds.
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by bigiyaro(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2020
no matter how those gays and terrorists try reach, Trump will still complete his second tenure. just like naija, when GEJ left and bubu came, that's was when dem rialize say dem lost a President.

2 Likes

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2020
We have no problem listening to his good deeds but let him leave office first
PlayerMeji:
Americans and their hypocrisy.

Wait till Trump leaves office,that's when you will begin to hear his good deeds.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by HundHunter(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Trueigbo:
Trump is a leader. As a leader you don't need to create fear among your followers. If the leader is afraid what do you think will happen.

Trump carry go. We know the economy is shaking but we will overcome.

You can say that again to 10 millions Americans out of jobs in the last four weeks.

Trueigbo man forming Americana than the true full blooded Americans.....smh.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by DaInferno(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2020
better this... our president doesn't talk, and if he does. the main issues aren't discussed
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by jesmond3945: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
HundHunter:

You can say that again to 10 millions Americans out of jobs in the last four weeks.

Trueigbo man forming Americana than the true full blooded Americans.....smh.
of course it is inevitable that jobs would be lost. Even a 3 month baby knows that.
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by HundHunter(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
of course it is inevitable that jobs would be lost. Even a 3 month baby knows that.

Did you read the post from @trueigbo?

It has nothing to do with job losses. It's about leadership quality in time like this and how honest and sincere his this American leader.
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by jesmond3945: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2020
HundHunter:

Did you read the post from @trueigbo?

It has nothing to do with job losses. It's about leadership quality in time like this and how honest and sincere his this American leader.

what do you mean? the guy is trying his best. Covid 19 is very difficult for any leader. You guys like finding fault.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by HundHunter(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
what do you mean? the guy is trying his best. Covid 19 is very difficult for any leader. You guys like finding fault.

You will agreed with me that true leaders listen without being condescending. They are willing to hear what others have to say without rushing to judgment. They are patient and genuine in their desire to understand the thoughts and feelings of the people they lead. True leaders are forthright with their people. They communicate honestly without any ambiguity.

The 2 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader

Clarity. They are clear and concise at all times--there is no question of their vision and what needs to be accomplished.

Decisiveness. Once they have made up their mind, they don't hesitate to commit--it's all hands on deck. .

Mr. Trump lack these qualities.

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by jesmond3945: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
HundHunter:

You will agreed with me that true leaders listen without being condescending. They are willing to hear what others have to say without rushing to judgment. They are patient and genuine in their desire to understand the thoughts and feelings of the people they lead. True leaders are forthright with their people. They communicate honestly without any ambiguity.

The 2 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader

Clarity. They are clear and concise at all times--there is no question of their vision and what needs to be accomplished.

Decisiveness. Once they have made up their mind, they don't hesitate to commit--it's all hands on deck. .

Mr. Trump lack these qualities.
give me instances where he lacked clarity and decisiveness.
He was the first to stop flights, they called him racist and xenophobic.
Initially he had to clam the nation down and reassure them that all is okay. When the thing escalated he had to impose a lockdown. He even urged the house to approve the biggest cash intervention in the history of america.
Currently ramping up medical supplies, so what do you want him to do again?

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by HundHunter(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
give me instances where he lacked clarity and decisiveness.
He was the first to stop flights, they called him racist and xenophobic.
Initially he had to clam the nation down and reassure them that all is okay. When the thing escalated he had to impose a lockdown. He even urged the house to approve the biggest cash intervention in the history of america.
Currently ramping up medical supplies, so what do you want him to do again?

Okay. About his indecisiveness and inconsistency maybe watching CNN or Fox News might be of help.

Stay at home. Stay safe.
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by jesmond3945: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
HundHunter:

Okay. About his indecisiveness and inconsistency maybe watching CNN or Fox News might be of help.

Stay at home. Stay safe.
cnn or fox? I cant remember the last time I watched both. I get real info from my friends and relatives in the white house and on the streets of america. I dont watch propaganda and lies

1 Like

Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by HundHunter(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
cnn or fox? I cant remember the last time I watched both. I get real info from my friends and relatives in the white house and on the streets of america. I dont watch propaganda and lies

Good to know
Re: If Trump Were In Charge Of The Titanic by Dyonne: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2020
And the orange one stumbles yet again.

After putting America in danger by ignoring pandemic warnings, he has now chosen to affix his signature to relief checks thereby delaying much needed palliatives.

Behaving like your typical Nigerian politician.

Americans are lucky they have a system that tries it's best to hold him in check. If it was Nigeria with no one to hold him accountable, he would have run the country aground tey tey ago.

(1) (Reply)

Current Update On The United States Election Count. / Israel.hamas Hid Rockets Under Girl's Bed And Missiles In Baby Stroller. / Where The Most Expensive Weddings Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.