Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus (6029 Views)

Obtain Your Laspotech Part-time Studies Form / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile / Universities Offering Part Time Studies With Centres In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hey, Lasuites
 good to let you guys know that Registration commences by June 14th 2007 for First batch Admission List. note that this is only 4 Jibowu Campus. list has been pasted and you can go check @ the school premises or online anytime.
later guys, I Found my name and I pray you find yours too. Safe
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by ogunsteedo(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2007
thanks for the comment, nice one. but i have little problem in the sence that i was'nt aware the day of the intereview so i missed it. is ther any remedy for that but i passed the exam my name is among the first batch set, but a colleague of mine said i can take the second interview which will take place on the 9th of june 2007. so what did you think about that? i will appreciated your quick response. thanks
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by desorlah(f): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2007
I wasnt aware of the time the form was on sale.

pls always keep me posted on any form that comes out oo.
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2007
Whats LASU's stand with NUC now, i thought they had probs with the Part-time centres.
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2007
ogunsteedo:

thanks for the comment, nice one. but i have little problem in the sence that i was'nt aware the day of the intereview so i missed it. is ther any remedy for that but i passed the exam my name is among the first batch set, but a colleague of mine said i can take the second interview which will take place on the 9th of june 2007. so what did you think about that? i will appreciated your quick response. thanks

@ ogunsteedo
it's so good to get to read from you again, you said u missed the 1st interview but your name came out 1st batch, you know what your colleague was right, you can go for the second interview and it's taking place on the 9th this month and dats saturday this week. it's the best thing to do and I checked online yesterday, what i saw was Lasu second interview will be held @ festac campus. so look into dat and go for the interview,don't 4get to get back as soon as you can.
it's me again yeankah.
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ adeniyi83
yeah, there's been lil problem but it's already been solved long ago.
later
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2007
desorlah:

I wasnt aware of the time the form was on sale.

please always keep me posted on any form that comes out oo.

sure I will, desolah would you mind been my friend on here, I'll like that
my name is yeankah and you can reply back so we get to know eachother. Take care
Re: Lasu School Of Part-time Studies. Admission Is On 4 Jibowu Campus by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2007
Latest gist is that payment list is out and it's on net, go and check it out and see what you're expected to pay for the whole of 2006/2007 Academic session it's 66,500 naira.
but firstly as @ now, we're to pay for Acceptance fee which is 10,000 naira so you can clear you documents, the last day for that is Thursday 14th June don't 4k urself up, try and take care of things before then.
Safe

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / Info On Mapoly Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.