Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (5621 Views)

Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Why do they need them?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Afromentalist, OtemAtum, would appreciate your contributions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Have demons ever possess you or you know?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Ladylite: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
Why do they need them?

The answer is very simple. There is an Eternal Law that states spirits can not function in the physical realm without permission from a physical being.... So by our habits, words and other ritualistic activities we give room to spirits to function here. Now not every evil spirit is a demon o.

Let me explain its Very simple... When spirits fight... They do not kill each other as we do in the human world. Rather they disembody their opponents, so demons are the fallen angels ones who once fought in a battle in the spirit realm and lost their bodies in defeat.... Hence they need a body to inhabit.

Higher spirits who still have their celestial bodies but are fallen from the presence of God still rule in some spheres above the human world.... It is only demons that are in constant bereavement when they stay outside a body.

I hope it's clear now.

5 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MJBOLT: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
eternal law written by who or you are just saying what you see in hollywood movies.

Ladylite:

The answer is very simple. There is an Eternal Law that states spirits can not function in the physical realm without permission from a physical being.... So by our habits, words and other ritualistic activities we give room to spirits to function here. Now not every evil spirit is a demon o.

Let me explain its Very simple... When spirits fight... They do not kill each other as we do in the human world. Rather they disembody their opponents, so demons are the fallen angels ones who once fought in a battle in the spirit realm and lost their bodies in defeat.... Hence they need a body to inhabit.

Higher spirits who still have their celestial bodies but are fallen from the presence of God still rule in some spheres above the human world.... It is only demons that are in constant bereavement when they stay outside a body.

I hope it's clear now.

15 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Danielomisco(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

I hope it's clear now.
woow u seem to know much!short n small...cn we hook up?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

I hope it's clear now.

Wait o, how does a spirit get disembodied? It's a spirit!

So if a demon needs permission then how can it possess bodies that cannot give permission like children and animals? Besides what kind of bleeped up system allows habits and words not related to actually giving explicit permission be a form of permission? A Dangote truck full of goods parks in my driveway everyday does that give me permission to take those goods?

8 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

The answer is very simple.

There is an Eternal Law that States...

I hope it's clear now.

LOL, YOU HOPE WHAT IS CLEAR?

YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Adelekesaka(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Demons use human bodies to work cos they have no body of their own.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, YOU HOPE WHAT IS CLEAR?

YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING.

Sometimes I love to hear a good story. LMFAO!

12 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
MIND CONTROLLING!

God created angels (higher intelligent spirit beings) to live with him in heaven, but humans as the only intelligent set of creatures on planet earth to rule (control) all the other creatures.

The spirits feels slighted as they're not allowed to rule humans as higher intelligent beings, so to start with they first need to make man rebel against their protector (God), so as God stepped out of their way for man who now thinks he can live independently of God, the spirits came down to take control.

They're rebels and since rebels can't be orderly, they began dragging territories to camp humans under their domain (worshipers) that's what led to various forms of worship!

So they need to POSSESS some humans, enable them to see and say hidden things in order to keep their worshipers intact!

Since humans like you believe in evidence, they must provide such evidence to win you over as one of their worshipers (if you feel like), but if you don't feel like they'll ignore you completely, they don't have the right to force you into worshiping them if you don't feel like. That's why most of you finds it difficult to believe in their existence.

But whether you believe it or not, you will see supposed intelligent beings like you doing stupid things in the name of worship, you dare not try to stop them if you don't want to die.

That's the evidence of spirits holding onto them as his own, because if you succeeded in liberating them from the control of these spirit beings, human still need guidance, so their captors won't allow you (a lesser intelligent being and vulnerable to physical weapons) to steal away their slave! smiley

3 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
The only reason demons hate humans is because we can have sex and they can't..so they need to possess our body in other to do that...lol,I got that from Troy. I love that movie .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by donnie(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
The ones that posses humans do not have bodies. They desperately seek bodies with which they can express themselves. These are the spirits of the nephilim (giants) that perished during the flood of Noah.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Firstly I will say there's nothing like demonic possession. The things we see as demonic possessions are merely cases of psychiatry or just staged drama. For examples, what we have in TB Joshua's church is a staged drama. Then what we have in the case of those who are mentally ill is just a psychiatric problem.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
The ones that posses humans do not have bodies. They desperately seek bodies with which they can express themselves. These are the spirits of the nephilim (giants) that perished during the flood of Noah.

They have ones that are superior to ours why would they want inferior bodies?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by finalboss(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
The only reason demons hate humans is because we can have sex and they can't..so they need to possess our body in other to do that...lol,I got that from Troy. I love that movie .
HeLL fucking No grin
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
@ladylite fallen angels are entirely different from demons!! Demons are spirits of the Nephilims that died during the deluge! One fallen angel is capable of destroying the world in minutes talkless of tens of them, and that's why they are locked up in tartarus, In chains and covered in darkness Demons don't have so much of that power to wield! They can only posses and bent a man on a path of destruction.

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
Why do they need them?
Having a human body give you the legitimacy to lawfully and legal operate on Earth

sonmvayina:

finalboss:
HeLL fucking No grin
One of the many reasons demons resent humans is because anybody that wants to legally and/or lawfully operate on earth requires a human body (i.e. Let them ... Genesis 1:26)

LordReed, should interest you to know that even God is no exception to the "must have a human body" rule, because He required and used the human body of Yahshua Ha Maschiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world to actualise the redemption of Man and reconcile Man back to Him.

Now, if desperate and scared of eviction, well, demons could, & would settle for a makeshit alternate body, like say, herd of pigs, for example, lol.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
donnie, donnie, donnie.

donnie you don start again. So what really are you saying, are the spirits of the Nephilim (i.e. giants) that perished during the flood of Noah? Please share, lol, in addition to, telling what is a Nephilim, this to be of course, in accordance to definitions from the original text, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
@ladylite fallen angels are entirely different from demons!!
Fallen angels are no different from demons. They are a same thing, supernatural creatures, as in meaning, they are extraterrestrial evil spirits

Nephilim:
Demons are spirits of the Nephilims that died during the deluge! One fallen angel is capable of destroying the world in minutes talkless of tens of them, and that's why they are locked up in tartarus, In chains and covered in darkness Demons don't have so much of that power to wield! They can only posses and bent a man on a path of destruction.
Fa-fa-foul.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

One of the many reasons demons resent humans is because anybody that wants to legally and/or lawfully operate on earth requires a human body (i.e. Let them ... Genesis 1:26)

LordReed, should interest you to know that even God is no exception to the "must have a human body" rule, because He required and used the human body of Yahshua Ha Maschiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world to actualise the redemption of Man and reconcile Man back to Him.

Now, if desperate and scared of eviction, well, demons could, & would settle for a makeshit alternate body, like say, herd of pigs, for example, lol.

Your opinion..it holds no water...it is God that created us like this with the ability to make choices..making of bad choices has already been factored in from the beginning by God ..it does not mean we are separated by God and need a god sacrifice to restore..the spirit is pure,it does not need saving from anything..
When I said you are a small boy..you will be arguing like a baby crying for milk..

We are Gods spirit dwelling inside a body made of dust..the body is only a vehicle..the spirit is the real self...read Psalm 104:29-31.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:

They have ones that are superior to ours why would they want inferior bodies?

They are us in the past,we are them in the future..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, donnie, donnie.

donnie you don start again. So what really are you saying, are the spirits of the Nephilim (i.e. giants) that perished during the flood of Noah? Please share, lol, in addition to, telling what is a Nephilim, this to be of course, in accordance to definitions from the original text, lol

Ass-wipe,this is the original text.
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8171

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Your opinion..it holds no water...it is God that created us like this with the ability to make choices..making of bad choices has already been factored in from the beginning by God ..it does not mean we are separated by God and need a god sacrifice to restore..the spirit is pure, it does not need saving from anything..
sonmvayina, the mister Walking Contradictions, commenting in line with his name and in accordance to his true contradicting self, lol. Oinnn. you are doing well. Well done ojaare. You are still very far away from getting the coveted membership form into the antichrists club, lol, you so desperately want to be a part in

sonmvayina:
When I said you are a small boy...
If you say I am a very small, then you forgot to add with a very big God, lol

sonmvayina:
you will be arguing like a baby crying for milk...
You are frustrated at being closely marked, at being closely monitored, at being watched for your every false move, for your every contradicting misjives. You know deep down that you are little compared to our number, lol. Baby crying for milk, indeed. Baby crying for milk my foot

sonmvayina:
We are Gods spirit dwelling inside a body made of dust..the body is only a vehicle..the spirit is the real self...read Psalm 104:29-31.
So? We are Gods spirit dwelling inside a body made of dust.. the body is only a vehicle.. the spirit is the real self...read Psalm 104:29-31, but what happened there after Genesis 3:6, hmm sonmvayina, mister Walking Contradictions, himself?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well, ladylite started well but slipped somewhere along the line.
First, understand that demons are different species from fallen angels like Satan and his host who are spirits having distict spiritual bodies.
Demons were originally physically bodied beings that shared the earth with humans when certain sons of God spiritual beings had relations with women and gave birth to nephilim, the real superhumans(source of all myths and many superhero stories) and giants of old who brought so much corruption to humans even up to convincing them towards corruption of their genes(Gen6:1-7) hence leading to God's decision to flood the earth sparing only Noah who kept his genes pure(Gen6:9).
These beings lost their bodies due to the flood specifically targeted to confine their bodies (which could not be decomposed in the dust of earth, not being as that of humans) in the icy Antarctic. This is why you hear of cold and heat coming up after the flood(Gen8:22).
The demon spirits losing their bodies and left in limbo, neither bound to heaven nor hell suited to human souls, have ever since wandered on earth(Lk11:24) longing for bodies to live in again as they once did, hoping in futility to again rule over and be worshipped by humans. Though these human bodies are nothing compared to the capabilities of their original bodies, it's the closest thing they get to their original existence.
By divine decree(Ps115:16), the earth realm is in the custody of human beings, the only beings that have both spirits to relate with the spiritual realm and bodies for the physical realm. We are the bridge between both realms and participators in both. That's why we all dream , discern our conscience and have a creative mind unlike other animals(baseline common expressions of the human spirit apart from others we can develop) and we can also get things done with our bodies according to our mind's decision.
So even God Himself as all other spirits need men's cooperation to express their spiritual realities on earth. This cooperation is not necessarily in terms of merely saying to a spirit "come on in". No. In the spirit realm, actions speak louder than words. Every spirit has a character and CONTINUING in its character is literally giving that spirit, AT SOME POINT, permission for expression on earth.
You see now why even believers today don't see the physical expression of God in their lives apart from their initial faith that lends a hope for eternity. They don't learn to be established in His character like the biblical patriarchs did.
So If one lives in immoral character for instance, demon spirits of immoral character are attracted to them. Phase by phase(and this may take years), more ground in the human is ceded to them, from mere mental suggestions, then to obsession in the mind, then to the control of hearts and ultimately to total control of the human spirit with which they can express themselves through the body even against the human will.
Note that no fallen angel seeks to share a human body as it is unfit for them. Only demons do. Fallen angels are more interested in influencing human mindsets and thought patterns (the index of worship in the realm of spirits) by influencing legislations, policies, false educational theories(e.g. misrepresenting the Creator to be opposed to science), creation of false religions etc. in societal units from family to nations(Dan10:13).

5 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Man =spirit (from God the Father )+flesh(from God the mother or Goddess).you only need two parents to create a man or a man...
The creation takes place within the womb of the goddess...

So there you have the beings involved in the "let us create man in our own image ,after our likeness..."

In igbo mythology..it is the God Igwe and the goddess Ala..very very interesting..

There is no such thing as fallen angels..see one of my thread.

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Ass-wipe, this is the original text.
Watch your tongue and wash out that your stinking bad breath mouth sonmvayina, because if I know how to fight fire with inferno, how to drive out a nail with not another nail, but with a hammer and if I should, you will like Job, hate the day you were born.

So please sonmvayina, I beg you, for your own good and sanity, keep this all clean with decorum, while I give you the schooling you definitely need about about who the "sons of men' are in Genesis Chapter 6 and every other place, you find "sons of men" mentioned in the Bible, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Finallydead:
Well, ladylite started well but slipped somewhere along the line.

First, understand that demons are different species from fallen angels like Satan and his host who are spirits having distict spiritual bodies.
Demons were originally physically bodied beings that shared the earth with humans when certain sons of God spiritual beings had relations with women and gave birth to nephilim, the real superhumans(source of all myths and many superhero stories) and giants of old who brought so much corruption to humans even up to convincing them towards corruption of their genes(Gen6:1-7) hence leading to God's decision to flood the earth sparing only Noah who kept his genes pure(Gen6:9).

These beings lost their bodies due to the flood specifically targeted to confine their bodies (which could not be decomposed in the dust of earth, not being as that of humans) in the icy Antarctic. This is why you hear of cold and heat coming up after the flood(Gen8:22).

The demon spirits losing their bodies and left in limbo, neither bound to heaven nor hell suited to human souls, have ever since wandered on earth(Lk11:24) longing for bodies to live in again as they once did, hoping in futility to again rule over and be worshipped by humans. Though these human bodies are nothing compared to the capabilities of their original bodies, it's the closest thing they get to their original existence.
By divine decree(Ps115:16), the earth realm is in the custody of human beings, the only beings that have both spirits to relate with the spiritual realm and bodies for the physical realm. We are the bridge between both realms and participators in both. That's why we all dream and feel our conscience(baseline common expressions of the human spirit apart from others we can develop) and we can also get things done with our bodies according to our mind's decision.

So eviana God Himself as all other spirits need men's cooperation to express their spiritual realities on earth. This cooperation is not necessarily in terms of merely saying to a spirit "come on in". No. In the spirit realm, actions speak louder than words. Every spirit has a character and CONTINUING in its character is literally giving that spirit, AT SOME POINT, permission for expression on earth.
You see now why even believers today don't see the physical expression of God in their lives apart from their initial faith that lends a hope for eternity. They don't learn to be established in His character like the biblical patriarchs did.

So If one lives in immoral character for instance, demon spirits of immoral character are attracted to them. Phase by phase(and this may take years), more ground in the human is ceded to them, from mere mental suggestions, then to obsession in the mind, then to the control of hearts and ultimately to total control of the human spirit with which they can express themselves through the body even against the human will.

Note that no fallen angel seeks to share a human body as it is unfit for them. Only demons do. Fallen angels are more interested in influencing human mindsets and thought patterns (the index of worship in the realm of spirits) by influencing legislations, policies, false educational theories(e.g. misrepresenting the Creator to be opposed to science), creation of false religions etc. in societal units from family to nations(Dan10:13).
You have been hoodwinked by BoE and have joined gang slandering angels
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
sonmvayina, the mister Walking Contradictions, commenting in line with his name and in accordance to his true contradicting self, lol. Oinnn. you are doing well. Well done ojaare. You are still very far away from getting the coveted membership form into the antichrists club, lol, you so desperately want to be a part in

If you say I am a very small, then you forgot to add with a very big God, lol

You are frustrated at being closely marked, at being closely monitored, at being watched for your every false move, for your every contradicting misjives. You know deep down that you are little compared to our number, lol. Baby crying for milk, indeed. Baby crying for milk my foot

So? We are Gods spirit dwelling inside a body made of dust.. the body is only a vehicle.. the spirit is the real self...read Psalm 104:29-31, but what happened there after Genesis 3:6, hmm sonmvayina, mister Walking Contradictions, himself?

Lol..man made a wrong choice and Gods judgement was death..from dust you were made and dust you shall return...God also passed judgement on the woman and the snake....

God created man with the ability to make choices.. understand it and everything will fall into place...making wrong choices has already been factored in...God says if we sin,ask for forgiveness and turn away from it..I will forgive no human sacrifice is required or necessary..Try and understand,it is not rocket science..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Man =spirit (from God the Father )+flesh(from God the mother or Goddess).you only need two parents to create a man or a man...

The creation takes place within the womb of the goddess...

So there you have the beings involved in the "let us create man in our own image ,after our likeness..."

In igbo mythology..it is the God Igwe and the goddess Ala..very very interesting..

There is no such thing as fallen angels..see one of my thread.
sonmvayina, that's my boy, lol. C'mon now mister Walking Contradictions. Did I say you contradict yourself, lol? Oinnn, you are doing well ojaare. O kare. Well done, lol.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You have been hoodwinked by BoE and have joined gang slandering angels
Is anything I said opposed to the scriptural position and do you have any contrary position established in scripture, my old man, Sir?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Lol..man made a wrong choice and Gods judgement was death..from dust you were made and dust you shall return...God also passed judgement on the woman and the snake....
Please stick to the script nah. God passed judgement on the woman and the serpent, not snake

sonmvayina:
God created man with the ability to make choices.. understand it and everything will fall into place...making wrong choices has already been factored in...God says if we sin, ask for forgiveness and turn away from it..I will forgive no human sacrifice is required or necessary..Try and understand, it is not rocket science..
Will you please calm down, whats your problem. Why are you hastily talking and behaving like pesin wey see woman toto for the first time ever in hin life.

Everything you said added up but you began veering into your usual contradicting self after you said "factored in" and made matter worse with you you then ensued said on. Smh. You made a dog's dinner and ended up with no tail, no head in all you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / What Bible Passages Keep You Going And Strong! / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.