Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery (2238 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Viral Video Shows Woman Crying Out In Pains As Fat Leaks Out From Her Butt / [video] Woman Screams Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
A disturbing video has been shared online showing a woman screaming out in pain as fat leaks out of her butt following a botched plastic surgery.

The video which has since gone viral on social media was shared by Twitter user: @oluobededom.

Click here to see the video.

http://ambajay.com/woman-screaming-out-in-pain-as-fat-leaks-out-of-her-butt-following-a-botched-plastic-surgery/

Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by Shellsploit: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Resonancing sound grin
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by dawnomike(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can never wish this for my enemy nonetheless my sister or wife
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
lol
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by Lightangel65: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Silicone gone wrong who send am, the same men she wanted to please will see her as a piece of shit
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by Aboks(m): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anty wey no wise , anty no get sense
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
All because she wants to have the perfect shape.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
olowo fowo raku.....this is what u get when u put caterpillar engine inside akoto bus...another instance na if u won drill crude oil from palm kernel na that kind of water u go get... god made everything beautiful.. why una like man made nitori olorun..

1 Like

Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
I saw the video i couldn't eat, some say na surgery gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
habsydiamond:
olowo fowo raku.....this is what u get when u put caterpillar engine inside akoto bus...another instance na if u won drill crude oil from palm kernel na that kind of water u go get... god made everything beautiful.. why una like man made nitori olorun..
wow yoruba man
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin shocked shocked
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by BIGKemsey(m): 3:54am On Apr 15, 2020
E nor concern me undecided
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2020
sad
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
angry
Re: Woman Screaming Out In Pain As Fat Leaks Out Of Her Butt Due To Plastic Surgery by hmonaco(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About Fungal Infection / Benefits Of A Good Night's Sleep / Open Letter To The Federal Minister Of Health (prof. Isaac Adewole)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.