Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,865 members, 7,851,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos (356 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Serial Cash Transfer Fraudster Lands In Efcc's Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by bsquare12(f): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
The Lagos State Governor, babajide Sanwo-olu has disclosed that the Federal Government has begun the conditional transfer of N20,000 to residents of Lagos State as part of efforts to reduce the effect of the coronavirus lockdown.

The governor disclosed this on Friday on his Twitter handle, adding that he received the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, in his office.

According to Sanwo-Olu, the minister’s team was in Lagos to flag-off the conditional cash transfer and supply of relief food materials for the poor and vulnerable including the elderly, internally displaced persons, persons living with disabilities, petty traders, hawkers, labourers, amongst others.

He tweeted: “Today, I received the Hon Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajia Sadiya Umar Farouq who was in Lagos with her team to flag off the conditional cash transfer and supply of relief food materials for the vulnerable.

“Our state is the epicenter of COVID-19 in Nigeria. We appreciate all the support we have received from the Federal Government. Again, I appreciate President Muhammadu Buhari for his leadership and for his invaluable support. We will not rest until Lagos is free of covid-19.”

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2020/04/fgs-conditional-cash-transfer-kicks-off.html?m=1

Re: Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by Perfecttouchade: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by tuzle(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don't understand this our government at all. So if someone is on a salary of let say like 70,000, won't the money finish after spending 28days at home with families to feed
Re: Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by EzzyCarter: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
The truth is at the moment, even those who don't fall under the category of "the vulnerable and the poor" also deserve every form of assistance they can get from the government. The situation on ground has affected virtually everybody. It's just the extent that varies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by Rabbitcartel: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
I dey wait

Rabbits for swap with dogs., I have matured quality hyla breeds of rabbits to swap with dog of any breed, age, sex, except local dogs,.. crossbreeds also accepted.. pchat if interested.. location is lagos.. chat on whatsapp or sms 08176427544 privately..
Re: Fg’s Conditional Cash Transfer Kicks Off In Lagos by Rabbitcartel: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The truth is at the moment, even those who don't fall under the category of "the vulnerable and the poor" also deserve every form of assistance they can get from the government. The situation on ground has affected virtually everybody. It's just the extent that varies cheesy

I concur

(1) (Reply)

An Innocent Citizen Killed By Police In Anambra State. / Police Arrest A Man Who Killed An Evangelist When He Found 2m In Her Account / Police Arrest Killers Of Catholic Seminarian, Mrs Ataga, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.