Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS (8324 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
After president Buhari extended the lockdown, Zlatan Ibile seen sleeping on the road of Lagos State.

He wrote;
ACCESS BANK 0723467920 OMONIYI TEMIDAYO thank you

See Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/coronavirus-lockdown-zlatan-ibile-put.html

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ok he just got our attention: next person please?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Oluromantic: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some things just don't fit this guy..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Olalan(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some jokes are quite insensitive.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
If soldiers or police carry you for flouting the lockdown rules you go dey shout police brutality upan dan.you no go respect yourself now

Meanwhile all the time him mama suppose use train the boy on his formative years she don use am go owanmbe finish now the boy don turn stockfish wey no fit bend again
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Smh - Shaking My Head
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by mofeoluwadassah: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beginning of madness sad
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by FatherBona: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:

[s]Meanwhile all the time him mama suppose use train the boy on his formative years she don use am go owanmbe finish now the boy don turn stockfish wey no fit bend again[/s]
Uncalled for

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
FatherBona:

Uncalled for
very called for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Ayomarcel(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why is Zlatan always forcing abuses upon himself?
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Beverlyjean(f): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's like access bank has the highest number of beggy beggy customers

If I were around there...I will drive towards him with full speed and act like my car has lost control, while my partner records how stupid he will act and look during the incident...then we will post his stupidity on social media...whr he loves to trend

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Instead of helping ppl he choose the opposite

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Funny :|

Anyways:if you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on bolt, I'm available in lagos for rentals as a driver partner.
Kindly quote if interested.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by 21savages: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
If not for the money the guy has him ugly oo
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by suremanpatriot: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
you cant try this rubbish in agege or ogba boyz will chop yu raww
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by DriggityDre: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:
If I were around there...I will drive towards him with full speed and act like my car has lost control, while my partner records how stupid he will act and look during the incident...then we will post his stupidity on social media...whr he loves to trend
But what if he doesn't see you coming and you jam him, na so jail term go jam you grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Rickjordan(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zlantan my nigga, with all the millions street still dey show him body... cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
Smh - Shaking My Head
Smh

Take am easy oooo make d tin no fall frm ur neck embarassed
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
he should remove that dread
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
If soldiers or police carry you for flouting the lockdown rules you go dey shout police brutality upan dan.you no go respect yourself now

Meanwhile all the time him mama suppose use train the boy on his formative years she don use am go owanmbe finish now the boy don turn stockfish wey no fit bend again

Police arrest him for what exactly? Yes, there's lockdown but does that mean people shouldn't relax in their areas when they feel like? What has an harmless photograph on the street got to do with flouting rules? Is he the only one chilling outside?

Also, why insult his Mother? FYI, this boi struggled and hustled his way up to the top and he's made presently and his Momma is definitely proud of him. Who are you again?
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
mytime24:
Smh

Take am easy oooo make d tin no fall frm ur neck embarassed
It is about to already grin
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by FactBoyz: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wth
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by TCRC: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol BIG MAN D BEG check my sig
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by ipobWARLORD: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wan hack that account number grin
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Police arrest him for what exactly? Yes, there's lockdown but does that mean people shouldn't relax in their areas when they feel like? What has an harmless photograph on the street got to do with flouting rules? Is he the only one chilling outside?

Also, why insult his Mother? FYI, this boi struggled and hustled his way up to the top and he's made presently and his Momma is definitely proud of him. Who are you again?
I am a VERY IMPORTANT PERSONALITY.if you see me you will tremble cool
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Mistaicey2288: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
I am a VERY IMPORTANT PERSONALITY.if you see me you will tremble cool

Lol unfortunately for you, that's not me. I am not those ones you can intimidate with your so called "Important Personality" because I am okay myself.. So therefore, I can never tremble at the sight of someone like you. I wish you know the kinda people i have been with in my life..
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by mytime24(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
dawnomike:
It is about to already grin
Everytin dey fragile fr dis lockdown cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Instead of helping ppl he choose the opposite
Zlatan is worth over 100 Milla.

all these one na attention.
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
E no fit u
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Lockdown: Zlatan Put His Bed On The Road, Sleep On It & Beg For Money. PHOTOS by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yeyebrity grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji At MUD Shop In LA: What’s Wrong With This Picture? / John Legend's Wife,chrissy Teigen Poses Braless For Miami Beach Photoshoot / Face Of A Man And Body Of A Woman. Another Strange Person Surfaces!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.