Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal (1315 Views)

My deposit on Binary keeps getting declined. what do i do? / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 / 20% Return On Binary Option Investment. Am I Being Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by clinton2626: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
I deposited 10$ into my binary and I made a profit of 1$, I want to withdraw it but it keep saying this "sorry you cannot withdrawal with this card" ( zenith master card) ...

How do I rectify this and what's the best nd safe way to fund nd withdraw from binary in Nigeria...

Thanks
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
clinton2626:
I deposited 10$ into my binary and I made a profit of 1$, I want to withdraw it but it keep saying this "sorry you cannot withdrawal with this card" ( zenith master card) ...

How do I rectify this and what's the best nd safe way to fund nd withdraw from binary in Nigeria...

Thanks
what Was Your Funding Method?
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by amosade: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
If the card is a MasterCard you will need to verify it before you can withdraw
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Umarzy(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
clinton2626:

Thanks

You can't withdraw more than what you deposited through debit card. If you use your zeninth card for the deposit, you can't withdraw more than $10.

Best way to deposit and withdraw is Skrill or perfect money i think. Tho', withdrawal charges from skrill is like $6. It also has fee for deposit. That was the last time i use it shaa

By the way, $1 profit ke? E no too small? Anyways, e go still buy Suya wink

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Drizzy001(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Best thing you can do is trade more with the cash you have there to around 20 usd, then create a BTC fiat account. Deposit 10 usd with BTC then transfer the other 20 usd you earned to the BTC fiat account.
Then withdraw 30usd to any Bitcoin wallet of your choice.

However it is always advised to use payment agents

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by clinton2626: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Umarzy:

You can't withdraw more than what you deposited through debit card. If you use your zeninth card for the deposit, you can't withdraw more than $10.

Best way to deposit and withdraw is Skrill or perfect money i think. Tho', withdrawal charges from skrill is like $6. It also has fee for deposit. That was the last time i use it shaa

By the way, $1 profit ke? E no too small? Anyways, e go still buy Suya wink

Thanks for the reply.... Actually it was 10$ profit, it's a typo
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by clinton2626: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Drizzy001:
Best thing you can do is trade more with the cash you have there to around 20 usd, then create a BTC fiat account. Deposit 10 usd with BTC then transfer the other 20 usd you earned to the BTC fiat account.
Then withdraw 30usd to any Bitcoin wallet of your choice.

However it is always advised to use payment agents

Ok so which payment agents do u think is best
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Drizzy001(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
clinton2626:

Ok so which payment agents do u think is best

Go to cashier and you'll see them there
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Umarzy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
clinton2626:

Thanks for the reply.... Actually it was 10$ profit, it's a typo

Okay. Welcome
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by steviano(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please house can I use NIMC slip to verify my binary account?
Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by Androidlic: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Which platform ? Use perfect money and trade with exchangers Naira4dollar or Nicci are reliable

Re: I Need Help On Binary Withdrawal by steviano(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Binary dot com

Androidlic:
Which platform ? Use perfect money and trade with exchangers Naira4dollar or Nicci are reliable

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Do That Is Really Working For Me 100% / Investment That Can Pay Daily / Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.