Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) (6869 Views)

Looming Trouble As Lady Allegedly Sends Video Of Ned Nwoko ‘cheating’ With Chika / Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends Wife Out Over Allegations Of Sleeping With KWAM1 / Tacha Allegedly Sends Assassins To Kill Blessing Okoro Aka Blessing CEO Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Olayinka81: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
According to reports making the rounds on popular social media platform, Facebook, the Alafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has reportedly sent one of his queens, packing from the palace over ALLEGED adultery.”

Nigerians came for the Oba in the comment section of the post for “keeping young girls as wives”

In the report, it was alleged that one of his young wives cheated on him which spurred him into chasing her out of the palace.

See Some Reactions Below:
https://froshnaija.com/entertainment/alafin-of-oyo-allegedly-sends-one-of-his-queens-packing-see-why/

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by paqman: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
And he thinks he can satisfy all of his young wifes, he should not be surprise. And for that harlot that married is grandpa mate because of money see where kpekus have landed you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Tobinrobin(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thought they said you can’t lay with a king’s Wife? Some people get mind o. I mean it’s glaringly not possible for him to be servicing all these beautiful ladies by himself without aphrodisiacs

3 Likes

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by yyba: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
IPOB online news outlets and fake news are like 5 and 6

5 Likes

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by leosahm(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
chaaiii...... Yoruba people are so clueless.....that nonsense cannot happen here in calabar....
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by TomMary(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2020
SMH... Women and greed.. What led her into marrying her ancestors.. Besides the so called king must be using aphrodisiacs to do the do
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
SMH... Women and greed.. What led her into marrying her ancestors.. Besides the so called king must be using aphrodisiacs to do the do
As if you won't rush like her if you have the chance, hypocrite! angry

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by TomMary(f): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
As if you won't rush like her if you have the chance, hypocrite! angry
I will rather count sand than respond to this poo you dropped...

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
Because you are too dumb to give a reasonable reply, I guess this lockdown has affected your brain tissues. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
It might be the one that has started moving with Sophia momodu cheesy sheep we follow dog waka go eventually chop sh!t.
No regard for customs, no report that he forced them to marry him so why cheat on the old man

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by TomMary(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Because you are too dumb to give a reasonable reply, I guess this lockdown has affected your brain tissues. cheesy
you always have a way of showing your foolishness to the whole world.. keep it up .. I won't succumb to your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by X0012(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Silence is the best answer given to.....
Don't mind him.

TomMary:
you always have a way of showing your foolishness to the whole world.. keep it up .. I won't succumb to your stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
Baby I was only trying to tell you the obvious truth, majority of Nigerians girls will marry an elderly man because of money, let's use Regina Daniels as a case study and that's also the same reason why a large percentage of Nigerian girls have suger daddies.

4 Likes

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by TomMary(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Baby I was only trying to tell you the obvious truth, majority of Nigerians girls will marry an elderly man because of money, let's use Regina Daniels as a case study and that's also the same reason why a large percentage of Nigerian girls have suger daddies.
I am not Regina Daniels.. and you could make ur point without calling names.. this is not the first time you are doing this.. Have a nice day
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
I am not Regina Daniels.. and you could make ur point without calling names.. this is not the first time you are doing this.. Have a nice day
Okay. am sorry for the insults though, I wonder why you are taking it personal, cheer up! winksmiley
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by TomMary(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Okay. am sorry for the insults though, I wonder why you are taking it personal, cheer up! winksmiley
k
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
k
What does K stands for
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
Don't respond to that dude, he's a troll.

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Idiotmod: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
leosahm:
chaaiii...... Yoruba people are so clueless.....that nonsense cannot happen here in calabar....
See this one. Let Regina come, u go see how dem go Bleep am.
She no fit carry that thing give person whey no dey fortified. There is a ring whey u fit use rub a lady pekus. They call ‘Ajaogun’
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by integritylady(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gone were the days when a queen can not cheat...

But that baba no try
Having a child as old as your granddaughter as wife...

��
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by crackhouse(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Haba this old man still dey jealous?
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by johnkey: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Are we surprised? I don't think so. Every Nigerian lady below 35 right now has\will definitely cheat on her husband. Marraige is now stupidity not responsibility anymore.

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by ubcandid(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
TomMary:
Ayaya ooo.

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by ubcandid(m): 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
integritylady:
Gone were the days when a queen can not cheat...

But that baba no try
Having a child as old as your granddaughter as wife...

��

he is just masturbating his ego. Even a young man cannot satisfy 3 wives comfortably. Na old man like am wan do am.

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by PropertyBuying(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
leosahm:
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by PropertyBuying(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
leosahm:
chaaiii.... Yoruba people are so clueless.....that nonsense cannot happen here in calabar....
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by gambia(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
What do you expect, remain Ned nwoko sends regina daniels packing over ALLEGED adultery with popular actor, Bolanle Ninalowo. If you know you know
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by StagethemTVee: 3:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Trust all these girls who pose for pictures by shooking butt out just to fake figure 8 and big bum at your own peril
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Don't respond to that dude, he's a troll.
Lol says the ugly dirty ass thing.

all these ugly girls that likes editing their future away. cheesy
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol says the ugly dirty ass thing.

all these ugly girls that likes editing their future away. cheesy
The way you edited your life and removed common sense from your coconut head. grin
Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Iceyjayz: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

The way you edited your life and removed common sense from your coconut head. grin
Coming from a dirty ugly girl with noodles as brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alafin Of Oyo Allegedly Sends One Of His Queens Packing (see Why) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Coming from a dirty ugly girl with noodles as brain. cheesy
Squeaks the dirty balls-scratching, butt-sniffing, mouse hiding behind anonymity. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: / Hidden Camera Caught Doctor Molesting A Female Patient [LEAKED PHOTOS] / Fathia Balogun Williams Embarrassed Funke Akindele On Stage Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.