Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer (1189 Views)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Everyone
Am Opeyemi Ademola by name (IRIS PHOTOGRAPY)
I created this group for those aspiring to be a photographer, I will tutoring you guys for free on how to take good pictures with (DSLR CAMERA) and how to edit them with (LIGHTROOM, PHOTOSHOP) and I will also be teaching you how to retouch images ... Kindly pardon my grammatical errors...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Below is my retouched image

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
I only Retouched this..it was a retouching challenge

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2020
I need to learn phone photography

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Adanairaland:

e dHey pay?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
LilNetty:
Hello Everyone
I created this group for those aspiring to be a photographer, I will tutoring you guys for free on how to take good pictures with (DSLR CAMERA) and how to edit them with (LIGHTROOM, PHOTOSHOP) and I will also be teaching you how to retouch images ... Kindly pardon my grammatical errors...

what's your Whatsapp number
and how much??
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Adanairaland:
why not DSLR photography?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

what's your Whatsapp number
and how much??
it's for free sir... My whatsapp number is 08135417105

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2020
LilNetty:
it's for free sir... My whatsapp number is 08135417105

Would be texting your sOons.. Thanks.

grin
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

e dHey pay?

Yes ooo..

Especially for us that sell online

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
LilNetty:
why not DSLR photography?

What's that please?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adanairaland:

Yes ooo..

Especially for us that sell online

please help a brother where do I start to eradicate poverty in my life? Like, what and what can I do too so, I can be at a level financially..Biko DeaR?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adanairaland:

What's that please?
A Digital camera
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Timagex(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I can also be of help and learn... I'm @timagex photography. Bless up...
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Timagex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Adanairaland:

What's that please?
. Digital Single Lens Reflex.

It simply means a camera that can use different lenses interchangeably.
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 16, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

please help a brother where do I start to eradicate poverty in my life? Like, what and what can I do too so, I can be at a level financially..Biko DeaR?

Sorry, I don't get
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Timagex:
. Digital Single Lens Reflex.

It simply means a camera that can use different lenses interchangeably.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Adanairaland:

Sorry, I don't get

how do I join your winning team? That's is: you guys that sell OnLine?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls who's that dark skin lady?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

how do I join your winning team? That's is: you guys that sell OnLine?

I can teach you but not free Lol!

Well, not in cash but in kind.

What do you say

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by charlsecy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
LilNetty:
ing you guys for free on how to take good pictures with (DSLR CAMERA) and how to edit them with (LIGHTROOM, PHOTOSHOP) and I will also be teaching you how to retouch images ..
When?
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by macskillzy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
LilNetty:
Hello Everyone

How do I get across to you sir,I would love to know how to retouch images
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by juitar(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
@OP why not do the training on whatsapp. I may not login to nairaland everyday but I sure open my whatsapp everyday
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by taiocol: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you're still interested in learning photography. Message me on Whatsapp. Number is on my signature. Since op nor Dee respond

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by LilNetty(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
macskillzy:

How do I get across to you sir,I would love to know how to retouch images
Whatsapp @08135417105
Re: Thread For Those Aspiring To Be A Photographer by macskillzy(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
LilNetty:
Whatsapp @08135417105

Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay / Photoshop Cs3 Training / Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.