Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer? (2408 Views)

Define Your Purpose:-- (how To Figure Out What You Want In Life) / How To Figure Out If You’re In The Wrong Job / 4 Ways To Figure Out What You’re Good At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer? by matrix199(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
To resolve the matter, the actual answer to the puzzle is 26!

The working will be shown on request
Re: I.Q TEST 2: Can You Figure Out The Right Answer? by onojaford(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31
matrix199:
To resolve the matter, the actual answer to the puzzle is 26!

The working will be shown on request
please show it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Science And Technology,the Way Forward? / List Of Disciplines And Their Relevant Professional Certifications / Top 7 Secrets Of A Successful Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.