Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? (1834 Views)

Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nova1988(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Let's create a football match of two strong sides based on their religious beliefs.

The 2 major religion in most part of the world are Christianity and Islam.

So we have compiled the Muslim team xi and the Christian team xi.

Who do you think will win if the match is real?

Let's start :

Team Muslim XI.

Formation.
3-4-3

Team.

KEEPER.

Asmir Begović is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Milan, on loan from AFC Bournemouth, and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.

DEFENDER.

The 3 defenders are:

Mendy, Rudiger and Kolasinac

These 3 defenders play in English premier League, and they are all Muslims.

Mendy for Man city; Rudiger for Chelsea; Kolasinac for Arsenal.

MIDFIELDER.

Defensive midfielder will be Ngolo Kante who plays for Chelsea. He is world-class DM that can change the outcome of any game.

He will be with Mesut Ozil, Paul Pogba and Riyard Mahrez.

This midfield badddddddd!!!!!!

ATTACKER.

The attack line will comprise Sadio Mane, Mohammed Salah and Eden Hazard.

Mane and Salah are African Players that both play in Liverpool.

Eden Hazard is the Belgian captain who play for Real Madrid.

This is the team Muslim.

Let's see the team Christian:

Team Christian XI.

Formation.
4-3-3

Team.

KEEPER.

Gianluigi 'Gigi' Buffon, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Juventus. He is widely regarded by players, pundits and managers as one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, and, by some, as the greatest ever.

DEFENDER.

In Defense, we have:

Robertson,

David Luis,

Thiago Silva,

Bruno alves.

MIDFIELDER.

The midfield 3 will comprise :

Neymar Junior, the Brazilian who plays for Paris Saint Germaine, inesta and Raheem Sterling.

ATTACKER.

Attackers of the team of Christians will feature Luis Suarez and 2 of the G.O.A.T.

Ronaldo from the left and messi from the right.

This is the team of Christians XI.

Who do you think will win?

MY PREDICTION.
It's going to be a right game.

However, a team with the 2 G.O.A.T. cannot prosper because the two players are rivals and I don't think it will work for them especially Ronaldo he is know to be very stingy so when he is pmaplay side by side with his rivals I don't think it will work out for them.

They will surely waste chances and give their opponent's big chances.

So I predict :

The Christian team have all it needs to win but it is the two G.O.A.T'S that will make them to lose.

So the Muslim team will win.

Thank you.

Drop a comment if you are thinking otherwise

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by chiefolododo(m): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2020
A team consisting of Pogba and OZIL will win and the one that consists of Iniesta and Neymar will lose?

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by FabulousLife: 1:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Your selection clearly shows you don't know anything about football, Oga go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Kellie069(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Oga predictor , you suppose Don use this your predictive skills take wound Bet9ja o

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Mumu is van dijk, Arnold, semedo,lewandoski a Muslim?

There are many great Christians players but you ignored it to favours Muslims
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Football abhors all forms of ethnic and religious bigotry...

On that note OP, bleep off if you've got nothing reasonable to post here.

I suspect that you crawled out of the politics section- that cesspool of bigotry.

Mods, take this s#it down. It is totally unfit for sports.

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by MorataFC: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Football abhors all forms of ethnic and religious bigotry...

On that note OP, bleep off if you've got nothing reasonable to post here.

I suspect that you crawled out of the politics section- that cesspool of bigotry.

Mods, take this s#it down. It is totally unfit for sports.
you go t points Bro, but it is because of boredom that made him to create things like this, there are a lots of shit in internet these days and I think is lockdown cause am
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Overthemoonman: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
No room for contention here...At an average, we have better Christian players than Muslims players... But football is more than the Christian and Muslim stuff you are trying to paint here...

I know a Muslim made this post. They are so much battling with inferiority complex...

BTW, Eden Hazard is not a Muslim. It has been debunked times without numbers.

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nova1988(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Make una no vex na boredom of lockdown cause am I'm in Lagos make una pity me:-)
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by chiiraq802(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Team Muslims go receive trashing of there life grin
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Benevento(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Team Muslim will win comfortably.

Midfield is the most important position in a team, you don't put Neymar and Sterling in the heart of the midfield.

Muslim 3-1 Christian

Neymar and Sterling in the midfield will outrightly render the attackers useless.

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Benevento(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Overthemoonman:
No room for contention here...At an average, we have better Christian players than Muslims players... But football is more than the Christian and Muslim stuff you are trying to paint here...

I know a Muslim made this post. They are so much battling with inferiority complex...

Hey man, why are the taking this simple thread serious?

The thread is just for fun amid Corona virus, the only flaw here is the Op unhealthy selection for the Christian's midfield.

Between am even a Christian.

Just grow up.
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Overthemoonman:

He is a Muslim
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Overthemoonman: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
ambitiouschap:

He is a Muslim
He is not.
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Overthemoonman:
He is not.

No need to argue unnecessarily with you, search his profile from all abaiavail online reeresources and you will know he is.
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lewandoski.messi.ronaldo, neynar,mpabbe are all Christians.

Continho,de Jong,de bruyne,casemiro, Toni Kross are all Christians.

Christians footballs substitutes will smash them 10_0 before half time.

Mumu Muslim man

1 Like

Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Overthemoonman:

don't mind him.

He ignored the best midfielders right now Toni Kross, casemiro, de Jong, de bruyne and continho
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Igbosmoker:
don't mind him.

He ignored the best midfielders right now Toni Kross, casemiro, de Jong, de bruyne and continho

How can you list de Jong as one of the best midfielders in the world?
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by dododawa1: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
What of traditional worship Vs both.
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by quickly: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nova1988:
Let's create a football match of two strong sides based on their religious beliefs.

The 2 major religion in most part of the world are Christianity and Islam.

So we have compiled the Muslim team xi and the Christian team xi.

Who do you think will win if the match is real?

Let's start :

Team Muslim XI.

Formation.
3-4-3

Team.

KEEPER.

Asmir Begović is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Milan, on loan from AFC Bournemouth, and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.

DEFENDER.

The 3 defenders are:

Mendy, Rudiger and Kolasinac

These 3 defenders play in English premier League, and they are all Muslims.

Mendy for Man city; Rudiger for Chelsea; Kolasinac for Arsenal.

MIDFIELDER.

Defensive midfielder will be Ngolo Kante who plays for Chelsea. He is world-class DM that can change the outcome of any game.

He will be with Mesut Ozil, Paul Pogba and Riyard Mahrez.

This midfield badddddddd!!!!!!

ATTACKER.

The attack line will comprise Sadio Mane, Mohammed Salah and Eden Hazard.

Mane and Salah are African Players that both play in Liverpool.

Eden Hazard is the Belgian captain who play for Real Madrid.

This is the team Muslim.

Let's see the team Christian:

Team Christian XI.

Formation.
4-3-3

Team.

KEEPER.

Gianluigi 'Gigi' Buffon, Ufficiale OMRI is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Juventus. He is widely regarded by players, pundits and managers as one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, and, by some, as the greatest ever.

DEFENDER.

In Defense, we have:

Robertson,

David Luis,

Thiago Silva,

Bruno alves.

MIDFIELDER.

The midfield 3 will comprise :

Neymar Junior, the Brazilian who plays for Paris Saint Germaine, inesta and Raheem Sterling.

ATTACKER.

Attackers of the team of Christians will feature Luis Suarez and 2 of the G.O.A.T.

Ronaldo from the left and messi from the right.

This is the team of Christians XI.

Who do you think will win?

MY PREDICTION.
It's going to be a right game.

However, a team with the 2 G.O.A.T. cannot prosper because the two players are rivals and I don't think it will work for them especially Ronaldo he is know to be very stingy so when he is pmaplay side by side with his rivals I don't think it will work out for them.

They will surely waste chances and give their opponent's big chances.

So I predict :

The Christian team have all it needs to win but it is the two G.O.A.T'S that will make them to lose.

So the Muslim team will win.

Thank you.

Drop a comment if you are thinking otherwise

THIS OP NA 1st ClASS MUMU

Se how your brain is functioning, religious jingo

Middle east religion has you colonised beyond normal
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

How can you list de Jong as one of the best midfielders in the world?
I should list you abi?
Re: Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Igbosmoker:
I should list you abi?

. you're indeed a smoker

(1) (Reply)

BETPAWA VIRTUAL SURE WINNING WITH ASSIST / Thanking God,alex,jose And Cerezo For Mikel Obi / HUMILITY! British PM - David Cameron Rides On Public Train To London Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.