Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative (712 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / The Ponzi Schemes Are Back In Full Force / Cryptocurrency Ponsi Schemes Are Worst Than Mmm...nigerians Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative by ade002: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Year in year out I hear of people that had lost good money to ponzi schemes. I have even heard of an individual that had lost money to three different ponzi schemes. One wonders what will make one invest in such business. Here are some of the reasons I could think of.

1. Illiteracy : I don't mean lack of general education but business education. Knowledge of business, market and technology. I met a fellow trying to indulge me to invest in an online biz. He said he had invested and was expecting returns in 90 days. I asked him what are they produci ng? which service do they offer ? His reply was 'you know, their is money on the internet'. Well I don't need to tell you that after 90 days he could not find the company on the internet.

2. Greed: a good number of people make good returns on their initial investment in a growing ponzi scheme. Unfortunately, instead of pulling out with their gains they decide to reinvest, sometimes putting in more than the have gained. Some have lost a hand and foot from such mistake.

3. Gamblers: most people know what they are getting into but just want to try their luck. Yes everything in life is a gamble but be sensible.

4. Laziness: their are a number of definition for laziness but for me laziness is when you want to do nothing with your resources but gain heavily from it. You want that your N20,000 to become N120,000 in six months so you would be able to pay your rent. You want that to happen while you are at home sleeping. OK.

5. Poor Security: particularly from statutory government agencies that are mandated to protect the public. When such ventures fail these agencies are practically helpless.

I will stop here you can add yours.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative by SavageResponse(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
ade002:
Year in year out I hear of people that had lost good money to ponzi schemes. I have even heard of an individual that had lost money to three different ponzi schemes. One wonders what will make one invest in such business. Here are some of the reasons I could think of.

1. Illiteracy : I don't mean lack of general education but business education. Knowledge of business, market and technology. I met a fellow trying to indulge me to invest in an online biz. He said he had invested and was expecting returns in 90 days. I asked him what are they produci ng? which service do they offer ? His reply was 'you know, their is money on the internet'. Well I don't need to tell you that after 90 days he could not find the company on the internet.

2. Greed: a good number of people make good returns on their initial investment in a growing ponzi scheme. Unfortunately, instead of pulling out with their gains they decide to reinvest, sometimes putting in more than the have gained. Some have lost a hand and foot from such mistake.

3. Gamblers: most people know what they are getting into but just want to try their luck. Yes everything in life is a gamble but be sensible.

4. Laziness: their are a number of definition for laziness but for me laziness is when you want to do nothing with your resources but gain heavily from it. You want that your N20,000 to become N120,000 in six months so you would be able to pay your rent. You want that to happen while you are at home sleeping. OK.

5. Poor Security: particularly from statutory government agencies that are mandated to protect the public. When such ventures fail these agencies are practically helpless.

I will stop here you can add yours.

I think the number one reason is greed!

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Ponzi Schemes Are Lucrative by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum Million.money Investment / $300,000 In 100 Days / Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 5days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.