Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. (30770 Views)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 11:21am On May 14, 2021
As an experienced Man in the industry of Ponzi schemes(I used to be a firm believer in some Ponzi schemes too till I was shenked). I've to realize that they are all bound to fail and are only legit as long as they can pay some people.

Several Ponzi scheme have come and gone leaving millions of Nigerian in abject poverty, promising them outrageous returns in order to rip them of their hard earned money. Sometimes I just wish a Ponzi scheme can start and they will be forced to close up because nobody has interest in them but no, Nigerians keep investing with these thieves only for them to be scammed time and time again sad

These are some of the reasons why you should stay away from Ponzi schemes/ Investment schemes that promises high Returns

1. They'll go to any extent to hoodwink you into trusting them before they show you who they really are;

This is very common with Ponzi scheme, most of them don't mind spending money to make them look like a saint in the initial stages of these schemes. Don't fall for it. This is just to gain the trust of people temporarily before they release the noose on their necks.

They will go as far as paying celebrity (just like Racksterli) to market these schemes, forging certificate from several board too, paying huge referrer bonuses to get greedy marketers to market these schemes for them. All these are there antics to get greedy Nigerians onboard to those Schemes.

2. Most of these Ponzi scheme are created by Online fraudster who uses them as a way to accumulate undue wealth;

Ponzi schemes are manufactured by Online fraudsters that are not fazed about leaving a lot of people in tears to accumulate undue wealth to themselves.
Some chose to remain anonymous while the bold ones will reveal their identity to scam Nigerians because they know the system is weak and they won't be prosecuted about it. Nigerians will even cheer them up for their money in the later future.

3. The mentality of an average Nigerian is forever ingrained in all of these CEOs(Trust nobody grin) ;

Nigerians are different set of breeds and a lot of Nations have us in a bad light because of the actions of the powerful Nigerians. There is a saying that "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"- John Dalbag. I cant agree less. A lot of money gives power and power will mess these people up and make go Scot free with your money and you won't be able to do a thing. I can never and will never involve in any invesment scheme of a Nigerian cos most Nigerians will only whine about their leaders being bad leaders and bad financial managers and they'll do worst if given the chance.

A lot of invesment CEO's after managing investment for a little way, you see them acquiring luxurious things and living large with people money. Of course, the next thing we hear after then is Crash grin

4. Ponzi scheme won't allow your growth in the appropriate capacity;

A lot of people that does Ponzi scheme limits themselves. They depend on these schemes to give them the passive income they can generate on their own. You hear statement like "it's new, let's take advantage of it", "they are still paying". Till it ends in tears and gnashing of teeth and another Ponzi scheme comes around.

Why do all these pyramid schemes when you can generate the returns these Ponzi scheme gives you and more if you invest in yourself. You can learn to trade the financial market, you can do affiliating, you can freelance, dropshitting and other ways of passive income. You just have to learn first and then you'll earn from these things.

Spend money on knowledge, expand your horizons, test the waters, it might not be smooth but gradually, you will be able to generate wealth for yourself online.

5. Add Yours wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
N10,000 someone dashed me was invested on cryptocurrencies.

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

MODIFIED: FTC at last. cheesy cheesy grin

I use this opportunity to wish well all legit hustlers out there. God will increase your income, wipe away your tears and make your life peaceful.

As I lack basic crypto knowledge, I'll leave it to the masters. Abeg make una rally round to help una brother. Man gats survive, but help no dey. I want to learn driving but I'm so broke to enrol at a driving school. Abeg support me with anytin O. One love my people. God no go shame us. Amen!!!

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2021
my advice milk and when it still dey pay and run......signing out

10 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by stupidmod3: 12:19pm On May 14, 2021
they pay u once or twice from your own money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by GoLEarn: 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Just under 2 hours, the value of the alternate coin I purchased reduced drastically. cheesy

Lost it all. Lesson learnt. I'll find something more valuable and reliable to dive into. Man must survive.

Cryptocurrency is no scam though. But scam project exist in cryptocurrency. I'm a crypto trader myself and your due diligence must be conducted before investing in any coin or token.

I'm not saying a good coin or token can't reduce your money but they'll always rise back up after some period of time and give you more profit than you imagine if you are able to hodl.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by TopFoods: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Facts
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Godada(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Bottomline, do your due diligence before you invest in any business endeavor

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Legalcriminal: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Only gullible olojukokoro fall for ponzi

7 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Ladyoflight: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Well, God will punish Maxwell forever and ever. Amen embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Frales6(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Oga you no go blame some people too much, things hard. Make God help us dey determined to leave Ponzi scheme. But as for me and my household, we have chosen not to involve ourselves in it again. MMM own show us shege so we don learn tey tey.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Cutehector(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
How far racksterli grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Elon Musk has been the devil manipulating Cryptos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
That's Why Is Really Making His Money From Blogging Business, Incase if you are interested, Get In Touch With

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Fedrick100: 2:22pm On May 14, 2021
Especially rackstarli and primevalut.thunder go fire those people

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
I lost some reasonable amount to Ponzi this year but I'm not quitting grin

I wonder why people like you can't mind your businesses.
Is it your loss? Did you give me money to hold? Am I borrowing from you? Will you feed me?
Some people burn 300k in clubs in a night.
I put my own into a platform and loose, and you're crying for me and not the people who are actually burning theirs... LMAO

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by VEXT: 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

Ogbeni u no Sabi Anything about crypto. Na y u talk so

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by obembet(f): 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
Please how can I recover my money from
BARA . Just like MBA, they never pay me anything, they keep posting me, they are using bank and FG for excuse. Pls help me o.

Can I create thread for it please..

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2021
Nigerians would never learn. Many are stupid

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Born2winnx: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
Donation hub had me that year..
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
Ponmzi scheme

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
we luv ponzi

its now a part of naija culture
anyone can learn trading online
you dont need one phantom person promising you unrealistic returns monthly

as trader for some years now, anyone taking money for trading for stable returns is a scam
cause the market is not stable
if you no sabi wetin to carry money do
download binance or kucoin
find cheap coins with solid team buy
its better than saving useless naira

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by addexx: 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
Naija no dey ever hear word. Till tomorrow people go still participate.

Fully Automated smart duplexes : fully detached , semi detached and terraces... Available at second toll gate lekki.
For details:

https:///message/RTLZ3QJWMI2MI1

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by free2ryhme: 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
GoLEarn:
As an experienced Man in the industry of Ponzi schemes(I used to be a firm believer in some Ponzi schemes too till I was shenked). I've to realize that they are all bound to fail and are only legit as long as they can pay some people.

Several Ponzi scheme have come and gone leaving millions of Nigerian in abject poverty, promising them outrageous returns in order to rip them of their hard earned money. Sometimes I just wish a Ponzi scheme can start and they will be forced to close up because nobody has interest in them but no, Nigerians keep investing with these thieves only for them to be scammed time and time again sad

These are some of the reasons why you should stay away from Ponzi schemes/ Investment schemes that promises high Returns

1. They'll go to any extent to hoodwink you into trusting them before they show you who they really are;

This is very common with Ponzi scheme, most of them don't mind spending money to make them look like a saint in the initial stages of these schemes. Don't fall for it. This is just to gain the trust of people temporarily before they release the noose on their necks.

They will go as far as paying celebrity (just like Racksterli) to market these schemes, forging certificate from several board too, paying huge referrer bonuses to get greedy marketers to market these schemes for them. All these are there antics to get greedy Nigerians onboard to those Schemes.

2. Most of these Ponzi scheme are created by Online fraudster who uses them as a way to accumulate undue wealth;

Ponzi schemes are manufactured by Online fraudsters that are not fazed about leaving a lot of people in tears to accumulate undue wealth to themselves.
Some chose to remain anonymous while the bold ones will reveal their identity to scam Nigerians because they know the system is weak and they won't be prosecuted about it. Nigerians will even cheer them up for their money in the later future.

3. The mentality of an average Nigerian is forever ingrained in all of these CEOs(Trust nobody grin) ;

Nigerians are different set of breeds and a lot of Nations have us in a bad light because of the actions of the powerful Nigerians. There is a saying that "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"- John Dalbag. I cant agree less. A lot of money gives power and power will mess these people up and make go Scot free with your money and you won't be able to do a thing. I can never and will never involve in any invesment scheme of a Nigerian cos most Nigerians will only whine about their leaders being bad leaders and bad financial managers and they'll do worst if given the chance.

A lot of invesment CEO's after managing investment for a little way, you see them acquiring luxurious things and living large with people money. Of course, the next thing we hear after then is Crash grin

4. Ponzi scheme won't allow your growth in the appropriate capacity;

A lot of people that does Ponzi scheme limits themselves. They depend on these schemes to give them the passive income they can generate on their own. You hear statement like "it's new, let's take advantage of it", "they are still paying". Till it ends in tears and gnashing of teeth and another Ponzi scheme comes around.

Why do all these pyramid schemes when you can generate the returns these Ponzi scheme gives you and more if you invest in yourself. You can learn to trade the financial market, you can do affiliating, you can freelance, dropshitting and other ways of passive income. You just have to learn first and then you'll earn from these things.

Spend money on knowledge, expand your horizons, test the waters, it might not be smooth but gradually, you will be able to generate wealth for yourself online.

5. Add Yours wink

Greedy people left the group chat

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by Curious345: 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
XshegzzyeeiX:

you should have done dogecoine

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by classicben3: 2:27pm On May 14, 2021
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. by lavylilly: 2:28pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM / Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.