Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death (44929 Views)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by dosh16(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow... You write really well. Well, while I can't directly help with funds, I know someone who's a big time freelancer. Two people I know who write for him cash out within 40-60k a month by just sitting at home.

Get in touch if you're interest so I'll link you up with him.

*Modified*

Ah ah... where's the lady I just quoted from the first page?

I'm referring to the one the write that long nice piece about being prepared food-wise and then went on to add her account digits.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
MYHUBBY:

that youth is you ba? sth going on in your family house nigga

Shut it bitch!
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case.... so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided
I wonder, they are not sure i suspect.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by tjfulloption(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sufisunni:
Not necessary! 90% of people who contracted coronavirus do recover from it without any medication and its death rate is btw 0.37 to 1%. So, maybe the person who might have transmitted it to him never knew that he/she was having Covid-19.

Sorry to ask, are you medical practinoner? That you make you say this: 90% of people who contracted coronavirus do recover from it without any medication and its death rate is btw 0.37 to 1%.?
Are these assumptions common in Africa more especially in Nigeria?
If that's the case, the F.G should ease down the lockdown.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=MrBONE2 post=88470552][/quote]

Hunger will soon wake u up
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by tbaba1234: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sufisunni:
Not necessary! 90% of people who contracted coronavirus do recover from it without any medication and its death rate is btw 0.37 to 1%. So, maybe the person who might have transmitted it to him never knew that he/she was having Covid-19.

Death rate is much higher than that.

Global death rate is 6.2%. In Lagos, death rate is 3.2% at the moment

Even if asymptomatic are added, it does not drop down to 0.3%.

The death rate for CoronaVirus is at least 10 times larger than Flu and Malaria.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by MYHUBBY: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

Shut it bitch!

you said it will happen to youth? are you no more youth? olodo.

you dey wish people death but you don't want it? anupam
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
silibaba:
abeg make them give person money jare.

we get business them say make we stay house. dem no give us food no light no nothing sad

i cant sit and watch my family die of hunger, is like I will start going out for business if I contact coronavirus, IF I DIE, LET ME DIE sad

is better I die of coronavirus than die of hunger

one cup of gari no dey house and children just dey look me like daddy wetin we go eat sad

well... you better start thinking of what to do, it isn't gonna be good expecially as you have kids. I hear people still do business your customers can always contact you on your mobile phone for business transactions. people are doing it, good luck!

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you said it will happen to youth? are you no more youth? olodo.

you dey wish people death but you don't want it? anupam

I don't wish anybody death, but you obviously have no brains to understand. Is it my fault you don't have sense?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by somehow: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
tbaba1234:

Community spreading.

No contact with "confirmed" case but there are unconfirmed covid positive cases on the streets passing the infection around.

Hello Tbaba

I replied your last night's message, not sure if you got it?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by zedman1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
travelland:

Good question. No news of which hospital he died. Just his age and death news, nothing else and they expect us to believe it. I won't until more details are given. Why hide the identity of a dead person?
You guys want identities released before you believe? Have you been following this thing from when it began, how it spreads and how it has been spreading to other countries before reaching here? Why do you guys think Nigeria's case is false? Would it take someone you know to get infected or even die(God forbid) before you accept it's really here? No one wants it and if everyone had this mentality the spread would have been so massive.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by onadana: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
bigtt76:
Becoming scary... No travel history or (known) contact with a confirmed case.... so how was he infected? Unknowingly at the testing center or by other vectors? undecided

I just hope this people know exactly what they are doing?Any body wey die for Eko now na Corona kill am.Yeye dey smell.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by texazzpete(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Raysleek:
When people have been claiming that this thing is airborne. They were called fools. You just swallow anything WHO gives you. This man wasnt just infected according to them. He also died. From you will be okay by just washing your hands and using sanitizers and all that shit to aerosol particles. If this is not a scam then lock your windows guys, the air is your enemy

Does the phrase ‘local transmission’ mean anything to you people?

You can get coronavirus from going to your neighborhood supermarket and using the same trolley an infected person had just used.

You could get it from just going to the same church as an infected person and shaking hands with them.

You could get it from your barber who cut the hair of someone who came back from the UK.

Local transmission
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by tbaba1234: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
somehow:

Hello Tbaba

I replied your last night's message, not sure if you got it?

I know.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by somehow: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
tbaba1234:

I know.
Oh ok
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kygoraphael:
Has a youth ever died of this virus in 9ja?

I beg you, say no more.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by MYHUBBY: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
DDeliverer:

I don't wish anybody death, but you obviously have no brains to understand. Is it my fault that i don't have sense?

brains? Lmao cheesy

it's not your fault that you don't have sense but it's your fault to type here whenever your mental provider is available
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Ozovehe65(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gokoyer0:
If you don't mind anything, send your acct detail to me

Sir thank you so much I just saw your alert, may God replenish your pocket in millions fold, thanks you once again.

1 Like

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Bigchristo: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bola146:
undecided
the reasons why I can never believe any of this shit is that they will just post recorded cases no details of the person, even those who where discharged that is supposed to testify the good works of Nigerian doctors their details are kept secret, for crying out loud British PM Mr Boris Johnson was published on the news stop keeping it secrets no one will believe such news without details, abi na ghosts the Coronavirus Dey affect?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by horpigee1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not surprised

I know say if the number of confirmed case don dey increase
Definitely death go still increase

But at the beginning it seems this Corona viruse dey use gay lusacc's law and Charles law for us

Death was constant not increasing and not decreasing
But confirmed case and recovery case come dey increase and they were almost proportional

Damnnn. What am i even saying! Too much weed
Make i just dragg this last one.

u get fans bro.

make u just upload ur picture make person see ur face

damnnnnn
nigarrr
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Gbemiie: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not surprised

I know say if the number of confirmed case don dey increase
Definitely death go still increase

But at the beginning it seems this Corona viruse dey use gay lusacc's law and Charles law for us

Death was constant not increasing and not decreasing
But confirmed case and recovery case come dey increase and they were almost proportional

Damnnn. What am i even saying! Too much weed
Make i just dragg this last one.

This your phrase is now a part of you abi. Be careful not to turn it to a pattern
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Gbemiie: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bigchristo:
the reasons why I can never believe any of this shit is that they will just post recorded cases no details of the person, even those who where discharged that is supposed to testify the good works of Nigerian doctors their details are kept secret, for crying out loud British PM Mr Boris Johnson was published on the news stop keeping it secrets no one will believe such news without details, abi na ghosts the Coronavirus Dey affect?

Exactly. They know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by travelland(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
zedman1:
You guys want identities released before you believe? Have you been following this thing from when it began, how it spreads and how it has been spreading to other countries before reaching here? Why do you guys think Nigeria's case is false? Would it take someone you know to get infected or even die(God forbid) before you accept it's really here? No one wants it and if everyone had this mentality the spread would have been so massive.

Yes we do. They are releasing names and identities abroad. I watch CNN & BBC on a daily basis
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Germi9: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Brendaniel:
I hope those chinese doctors have not started doing their work, because if cases start to skyrocket in Nigeria then all fingers might likely point at them....
They have not started their deadly mission,they are still on Quarantine
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by blowjohn(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
awesomely:
A 63-year-old male, who had no history of travel or contact with any confirmed case.

That's sounds scary, how did he get the virus?

Many asymptomatic carriers, are out there in the wild!

It's just a matter of time.

Where r those Chinese doctors?
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Anabella24: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Are we counting from up to down.I thought it was 10 death cases before how come 7 now
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Gokoyer0(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
No problem sir.
Ozovehe65:

Sir thank you so much I just saw your alert, may God replenish your pocket in millions fold, thanks you once again.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by tbaba1234: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Anabella24:
Are we counting from up to down.I thought it was 10 death cases before how come 7 now

7 deaths in Lagos
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Raysleek: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
texazzpete:

You can get coronavirus from going to your neighborhood supermarket and using the same trolley an infected person had just used.

You could get it from just going to the same church as an infected person and shaking hands with them.

You could get it from your barber who cut the hair of someone who came back from the UK.

Local transmission
You should go and work for the ncdc then. You have just discovered what they dont know. The minister of health that made the announcement should be sacked and you should be employed in his place.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Raysleek: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
texazzpete:

Local transmission
Does the phrase ASYMPTOMATIC mean anything to you. If it does then you need to be tested. You might have it and not know my brother. It might have been locally transmitted to you.
Re: 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death by Fawazzz: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Malaria and typhoid doesn't not kill like covid. Majority of lagosians who live in poverty don't believe it exisit and unfortunately, that's the end of the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.