Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding (806 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
UNCLE SAM(united states of America), was always some big uncle out there, the world could always believed had its back, He was the richest relative on the block, and he made us feel protected in some way..
we someone felt that if things got out of hand, that the big uncle SAM will wade in and intervene... and for years, it did that amazingly well..
Today, I dont know, Uncle Sam got a new guy to handle its relations, and the new guy, is telling the world to go
I feel its good in some way, its never ever too good a thing to hope and believe on a big uncle to be one whom we can run to in dire need, we needed to have taken our time to have learnt to do what Uncle Sam did, to be so big a figure..
Just imagine, that the world is dead sick, and Uncle Sam is saying that he wont give a single dime of his to help in getting drugs for us to get well. and its not because the money is not there or that he has other plans, no, its because, he said we lied to him...
So now while we are down and sick and dying, we don't need to turn any hate towards our big uncle, we cant blame him though, we just need to ask ourselves salient questions like "what where we doing, when Uncle Sam was growing, why did just abandon the pursuits of self sufficiency to be totally reliant on the benevolence of a big uncle, why didn't we think it through that our big uncle could abandon us we we where dying and in dire need of help ?
mea culpa, I say, and mea culpa i believe we all should say, we are to be blamed.
Truth is, if and when we rise from this sick birth, we need to look out to the East where our relatives there, had learnt to cut their dependency on the big uncle and are doing well for themselves. and we need to learn from them on how they got to be so independent and self reliant... we need to learn a lot from them, and we need to rise from this, not in rage or hatred, but in self realization, that we didn't really need an Uncle, we need brothers, and a big brother is good, we know that he owes us nothing, and that we can only look to him as a model of where we hope to get to and even surpass. If we all realised that and strove conscientiously towards that.
then, we wont ever have reasons of ever playing second fiddle or being used as pawns, at family meetings.

Benesis © 15/04/2020

Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Betakeshi: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Betakeshi:
Hmmm
no dey hmmm anything, talk weytin dey your mind, share my broda
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by SKhanmi: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Like WHO is the saint here, they play both sides if you don't know, helping to eradicate diseases on one hand while they introduce & spread new ones for testing & observations with the other hand with some of their nonsense vaccines while hiding under the umbrella of having the interest of the whole world at heart. Just wonder why people are so naive, Say something Everytime & let the mainstream media harp on it all the time & folks will swallow it whole. Another is the UNangry

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
SKhanmi:
Like WHO is the saint here, they play both sides if you don't know, helping to eradicate diseases on one hand while they introduce & spread new ones for testing & observations with the other hand with some of their nonsense vaccines while hiding under the umbrella of having the interest of the whole world at heart. Just wonder why people are so naive, Say something Everytime & let the mainstream media harp on it all the time & folks will swallow it whole. Another is the UNangry

ok, so WHO infected the world ?
so where's the vaccine it is selling ? in the world, you either get results or you get excuses...

how come the CIA didnt see any of it ?
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Oshidaguy: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op go and sit down, this your stupid blackmail hold no water. Come to think of it are we not suppose to be more angry with the WHO than the US president for lying and hiding deadly things about this virus?
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oshidaguy:
Op go and sit down, this your stupid blackmail hold no water. Come to think of it are we not suppose to be more angry with the WHO than the US president for lying and hiding deadly things about this virus?

the virus is novel for a reason...
unless the WHO created the virus you cant say they they knew alot about it.
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by SKhanmi: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Benesis:

ok, so WHO infected the world ?
so where's the vaccine it is selling ? in the world, you either get results or you get excuses...

how come the CIA didnt see any of it ?

Lmao, CIA? Why didn't they forsee 9-11? Or is it because it was an inside Job? And don't misquote me, I meant WHO was instrument in both eradicating old diseases while creating & spreading new ones in other ways, mostly through their vaccines & I never mentioned covid at all cos this case looks like deliberate bio-warfare . Most vaccines don't improve your immune systems, they actually lower it. Go figure why Bros Gates doesn't have any of his children vaccinated. Research, Read and Think. Don't just believe what you're told.

Always look for the bigger picture, who will gain, who will lose & for what purpose? If they bring out the vaccine now, people will willing take it without asking relevant questions? Why, cause they created the problem, predicted the various ways it could end & trust me they have the solution waiting to be released at the right time, but will it be for free? The masses will have to give up something important. Your rights? Health? Liberty? You think China ended up like that for no reason? The end Christians are screaming about has already happened in China where they can't even go to the toilet without the Government taking notes. Now imagine that happening all over the world? Getting my drift? Half of what has happened in this world from the 90s has nothing natural to it. Obama's presidency,Ebola and covid are no different. Na planned work. Please read the book 1984 by George orwell to get an idea.
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by ojobek: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
but uncle Sam call it China virus,mocking when he supposed to prepare for unseen.God of China is not sleeping one.
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
SKhanmi:

Lmao, CIA? Why didn't they forsee 9-11? Or is it because it was an inside Job? And don't misquote me, I meant WHO was instrument in both eradicating old diseases while creating & spreading new ones in other ways, mostly through their vaccines & I never mentioned covid at all cos this case looks like deliberate bio-warfare . Most vaccines don't improve your immune systems, they actually lower it. Go figure why Bros Gates doesn't have any of his children vaccinated. Research, Read and Think. Don't just believe what you're told.

Always look for the bigger picture, who will gain, who will lose & for what purpose? If they bring out the vaccine now, people will willing take it without asking relevant questions? Why, cause they created the problem, predicted the various ways it could end & trust me they have the solution waiting to be released at the right time, but will it be for free? The masses will have to give up something important. Your rights? Health? Liberty? You think China ended up like that for no reason? The end Christians are screaming about has already happened in China where they can't even go to the toilet without the Government taking notes. Now imagine that happening all over the world? Getting my drift? Half of what has happened in this world from the 90s has nothing natural to it. Obama's presidency,Ebola and covid are no different. Na planned work. Please read the book 1984 by George orwell to get an idea.

from the ming dynasty, China has always been that way... so what are you saying ? china has always had a one man show...

so what did South Korea give up to have less cases ? the countries without the virus at all, what did they give up ?
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by SKhanmi: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Benesis:

from the ming dynasty, China has always been that way... so what are you saying ? china has always had a one man show...

so what did South Korea give up to have less cases ? the countries without the virus at all, what did they give up ?

I think I understand where you are coming from. No use continuing this further
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by Benesis: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
SKhanmi:

I think I understand where you are coming from. No use continuing this further

if you have more to give, you wil..
if you have nothing else is coming through, its a good thing to stop..
Re: Things To Consider As United states(Uncle Sam) cuts WHO's funding by SKhanmi: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Benesis:

if you have more to give, you wil..
if you have nothing else is coming through, its a good thing to stop..

It's no use pouring water into a basket. I'm sure you're not a proponent of wasting whatever one has.

(1) (Reply)

Biden Will Beat Trump, Says Historian Who Predicted Every Presidential Race Sinc / The Head Of The German Navy Has Resigned Over Controversial WW3 Comments! / Massive Russian Crowd Protesting Against Invasion Of Ukraine (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.