Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pls We Need Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls We Need Food (763 Views)

What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One / Nairalanders Pls We Urgently In Need Of Your Assistance. / Nairalanders Pls We Urgently In Need Of Your Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls We Need Food by bjprodint(f): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good day,I beg you in the name of Almighty God to come to our rescue,as I am now,my kids are very hungry.And my neighbours who are helping me feed my kids are tired of us,the shame is too much.pls if you live in kurudu,f.c.t. Abuja,help me with food, raw or cooked,I will pick it up.if am too far away,pls send me even 200 naira to 0030645881 access bank.God bless you.
Re: Pls We Need Food by Asquare84(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
bjprodint:
Good day,I beg you in the name of Almighty God to come to our rescue,as I am now,my kids are very hungry.And my neighbours who are helping me feed my kids are tired of us,the shame is too much.pls if you live in kurudu,f.c.t. Abuja,help me with food, raw or cooked,I will pick it up.if am too far away,pls send me even 200 naira to 0030645881 access bank.God bless you.

Approach you pastor/imam for assistance

3 Likes

Re: Pls We Need Food by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Even things dey hard for pastors sef... This thing dey hit every one oo
Re: Pls We Need Food by chii8(f): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chaiii...may helpers locate you soon in Jesus name.
Re: Pls We Need Food by peacefulhome(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
ProfDview1:
Even things dey hard for pastors sef... This thing dey hit every one oo

How many pastor even remember they have members? All they care about is T and O.

2 Likes

Re: Pls We Need Food by bjprodint(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
I thank God,some one surprised me with 5k.I don't know the person,But God knows,May you never be put to shame in Jesus name.Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pls We Need Food by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
bjprodint:
I thank God,some one surprised me with 5k.I don't know the person,But God knows,May you never be put to shame in Jesus name.Amen
nothing is impossible. God manifest in various ways.

I need food to survive.Please
sterling Bank 0072053910

(1) (Reply)

#3,000 Is Hindering Me From Landing A Job. / How Do I Tell My Son My Salary / What Christian Habit Do You Know Your Mother For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.